212 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

The Waters Edge Flowers 3
The Waters Edge Flowers 4
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hanjian · Married on 06/29/2019

Waters Edge made my wedding vision come to life!

The Waters Edge went above and beyond to make the floral arrangements for our wedding one of the highlights of our day! Grace was extremely responsive to every question I had -- of which there were many -- and was able to make my vision for our special day come to life! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arrangements came out looking EXACTLY the way I’d imagined, and their delivery on the day of the wedding was prompt and timely. The Waters Edge is the way to go for any brides or grooms in and around the greater Newport area!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Waters Edge Flowers 5
    The Waters Edge Flowers 6
    The Waters Edge Flowers 7

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

They were wonderful to work with and helped keep cost down while still providing beautiful centerpieces and flower arrangements. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    The Waters Edge Flowers 8

Kady · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Water's Edge Flowers for my bouquets for my wedding. We spent a lot of money on our venue and because of this we were being minimal in other areas of the wedding, including flowers. We didn't need any flowers for centerpieces, we weren't using boutineers for the guys and there were no floral decorations needed. Literally, all we needed were 6 bridesmaids bouquets and my bridal bouquet. The first florist I went to didn't even bother to show up to our scheduled appointment and the other two either looked at me like I was stupid or made us feel like we were wasting their time asking for such a minimal flower request for a wedding or tried to sell us more flowers. No! I know what I wanted and what I didn't want and it seemed trying to get it was going to be a pain! Water's Edge Flowers was my last appointment of the day that day and I went in pessimistic because of my other appointments but I was so relieved when I went in there. I sat down, told them what I was looking for, showed them pictures of what I wanted and that was it. Thank goodness someone who finally understood! Prices were reasonable, staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional and my flowers came out beautifully. Perfect; they were exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend for a no-nonsense, get what you want/need florist!

Sent on 12/11/2014