Michelle Jeanne Floral Design

North Kingstown, Rhode Island View map Visit website

$4,500 Typical Price

A wedding and event floral designer in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, Michelle Jeanne Floral Design will strive to bring your floral vision to reality. The team at Michelle Jeanne Floral Design has the talent and experience to turn any venue into your dream space, with your vision at the forefront of their floral endeavors.

Through an initial consultation, couples will work with florists at Michelle Jeanne Floral Design to create an event design that matches their wedding style and theme, and coordinate delivery, setup and cleanup. No matter what style you seek, Michelle Jeanne Floral Design has it all, whether you are looking for a floral style that is classic and vintage or country and rustic. Additional floral styles include:

• Eclectic
  • Modern
  • Nautical
  • Preppy

Products Offered

From floral table arrangements to bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, couples can request a variety of floral arrangements. The team at Michelle Jeanne Floral Design will also provide you with designs for aisle, altar, and Chuppah decor, as well as flower petals for your flower girls.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 06/03/2022

Absolutely incredible!!!!

Michelle is absolutely amazing!!! I knew that her work would be stunning and perfect but somehow she still managed to exceed all of our expectations! She was able to listen to all my thoughts, ideas, and wondering and put an amazing proposal together which she also edited several times until we felt comfortable to move forward. I had met with several florist before finding Michelle and I had been losing hope in the vision I had as I felt unheard and my vision began to feel impossible. Michelle turned all of that around, as soon as I met her I knew she鈥檇 be the one to deliver!! As our wedding date got closer and I began to stress about small details, Michelle suggested we come back to her studio. When we got there she had a small table mock up as well as florals and we knew right away that we had nothing to worry about, we left there so excited to see everything on our wedding day. We still have people inquiring about florals and decor!! Thank you Michelle for making our wedding look like a fairytale!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 04/29/2022

The best decision!

Words cannot describe how amazing Michelle was and how accommodating she was with my every need. She made my vision come to life and was so knowledgeable and supportive every step of the way. She handled everything with ease and made sure everything was taken care of every step of the way. I spoke to a couple florists before finding Michelle and she blew everyone out of the water with her knowledge, design, and care. Highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Michelle is an absolute mastermind at floral artistry. In addition to being extremely talented and dedicated to her craft; she is bubbly, friendly, and very easy to work with! She clearly is very passionate about her work and so knowledgeable as well. Myself being a complete novice regarding floral arrangements, she was so helpful! Michelle was thorough and detailed about the process; answering all of my questions and striving to achieve the EXACT vision I presented to her. I couldn't have been more happy and BEYOND impressed with the final results - the floral arrangements were simply TO DIE FOR!! Everyone was drooling over the beautiful flowers, absolutely impeccable work! Michelle really went above and beyond to make my floral vision a reality, I cannot thank her enough. Michelle's dedication, attention to detail and talent is measurable. and so greatly appreciated! Thank you so much Michelle!

New Hope Photography New Hope Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle makes some of the most creative and outstanding floral designs I have seen.

Stephanie Vegliante Photography Stephanie Vegliante Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is so extremely talented, attentive, and fantastic to work with. She works with every bride to ensure she is creating their exact vision and she is present on their wedding day to make sure every detail is exactly as planned. She is also extremely fun to work with and I couldn't recommend her more!

• OceanCliff
    路 Country Club Weddings

215 Shady Lea Road North Kingstown, Rhode Island, 02852
401-822-3535

M-F 10-5
Location of (Michelle Jeanne Floral Design)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding