CV Flowers - Wedding

Frederick, CO View map

$3,000 Typical Price

CV Flowers - Wedding is committed to designing wedding flowers that are unique, fresh and innovative. Your ideas and inspiration combined with our expertise, personal service and innovative floral design will create wedding flowers that are truly an expression of your unique vision.

Wedding flowers crafted by Christianne (lead designer and owner) are distinctive, creative and unexpected. Flowers are our artistic medium and our passion. Our beautiful designs are unique to each event, of the highest quality and created with the freshest flowers available.

Contact CV Flowers -Wedding today to schedule an appointment 303-304-9127 or email us at cvflowerswedding@gmail.com..

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alyx
    Alyx N. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely Breathtaking!

It is hard for me to describe the breathtaking florals Christianne created for my wedding day. Just one month prior to our wedding, my original florist cancelled. With such a short period of time and me being an out of state bride; unfamiliar with florist in Colorado, I called Christianne hoping to find someone that could help me out. I was extremely stressed and figured my grand floral vision for the day was no longer possible. It turns out my florist cancelling was the best thing that could have happened. Christianne was such a pleasure to work with – after our first phone call she put all my nerves at ease and was totally on board (& excited!) with my vision. Her passion for her work is obvious. She is extremely creative, talented, professional, and kind. I was absolutely blown away on my wedding day. The florals were beyond what I ever imagined, perfect in every way. It was truly magical. I received so many compliments and still have guests reaching out asking for pictures to share with friends. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Christianne and the incredible team at CV Florals. If you find yourself reading this, look no further. Thank you for all of your work and helping to make our wedding day the beautiful celebration it was.
    Jessica B. Married on 09/19/2020

The BEST florist in the St. Vrain area!

Christians is absolutely amazing! We had a one on one meeting to talk about my wedding and vision for the day and what I would be needing. Not only did she listen to me and make me feel comfortable, but she brought my ideas to life and embellished them into something I couldn’t have imagined. She has the best prices in the area and I would absolutely only use her as a florist for whatever needs I have in the future. Christian me was so flexible when my venue cancelled on me, and then COVID delayed our wedding and we tried a few more times before actually having our ceremony. My bouquet was my absolute favorite item I purchased for my wedding hands down. My dog had the most beautiful floral collar that matched my bouquet. And my husband’s boutonnière was simple and beautiful. She put such care and detail into everything for me. You can tell Christianne loves what she does because her quality, customer service, creativity and product is absolutely above what I experienced with my other vendors. You will absolutely love working with her, and might get a chance to meet her beautiful dog at her shop too!
  • Devon
    Devon C. Married on 10/11/2019

Our flowers were original, BEAUTIFUL beyond belief and affordable .

We are beyond happy with the arrangements Christianne made for our elopement. She took some of our ideas and created even more beautiful flowers than we could have ever imagined. Her prices were competitive and her originality cannot be beat. She was so sweet and professional to work with, and truly has a passion for what she does. I still can't believe how beautiful everything turned out. I look over our wedding pictures and see how much the flowers really brought everything together-they were perfect. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more beautiful!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Denver Wedding Films Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

Frederick Frederick, CO, 80530
720-704-1397
Location of (CV Flowers - Wedding)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding