CV Flowers - Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Alyx
    Alyx N. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely Breathtaking!

It is hard for me to describe the breathtaking florals Christianne created for my wedding day. Just one month prior to our wedding, my original florist cancelled. With such a short period of time and me being an out of state bride; unfamiliar with florist in Colorado, I called Christianne hoping to find someone that could help me out. I was extremely stressed and figured my grand floral vision for the day was no longer possible. It turns out my florist cancelling was the best thing that could have happened. Christianne was such a pleasure to work with – after our first phone call she put all my nerves at ease and was totally on board (& excited!) with my vision. Her passion for her work is obvious. She is extremely creative, talented, professional, and kind. I was absolutely blown away on my wedding day. The florals were beyond what I ever imagined, perfect in every way. It was truly magical. I received so many compliments and still have guests reaching out asking for pictures to share with friends. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Christianne and the incredible team at CV Florals. If you find yourself reading this, look no further. Thank you for all of your work and helping to make our wedding day the beautiful celebration it was.
    Jessica B. Married on 09/19/2020

The BEST florist in the St. Vrain area!

Christians is absolutely amazing! We had a one on one meeting to talk about my wedding and vision for the day and what I would be needing. Not only did she listen to me and make me feel comfortable, but she brought my ideas to life and embellished them into something I couldn’t have imagined. She has the best prices in the area and I would absolutely only use her as a florist for whatever needs I have in the future. Christian me was so flexible when my venue cancelled on me, and then COVID delayed our wedding and we tried a few more times before actually having our ceremony. My bouquet was my absolute favorite item I purchased for my wedding hands down. My dog had the most beautiful floral collar that matched my bouquet. And my husband’s boutonnière was simple and beautiful. She put such care and detail into everything for me. You can tell Christianne loves what she does because her quality, customer service, creativity and product is absolutely above what I experienced with my other vendors. You will absolutely love working with her, and might get a chance to meet her beautiful dog at her shop too!
  • Devon
    Devon C. Married on 10/11/2019

Our flowers were original, BEAUTIFUL beyond belief and affordable .

We are beyond happy with the arrangements Christianne made for our elopement. She took some of our ideas and created even more beautiful flowers than we could have ever imagined. Her prices were competitive and her originality cannot be beat. She was so sweet and professional to work with, and truly has a passion for what she does. I still can't believe how beautiful everything turned out. I look over our wedding pictures and see how much the flowers really brought everything together-they were perfect. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more beautiful!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 09/14/2019

No matter the season, CVFG is always in bloom!

I cannot say enough good things about Christianne and Carbon Valley Flower Gallery. First, the flowers for our wedding were absolutely AMAZING!! I was so thrilled with her creativity, and flexibility, it was honestly one of my favorite parts of the wedding. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire process. It felt like working with a friend who truly cared about our special day. We were up front with our budget, and a long list of things that we wanted, which included repurposing all ceremony flowers and bouquets in the reception. We explained our vision, colors, and told her a few flowers that we didn't like. After that we just let her be creative and pick things that were affordable and in season, and man did she deliver. She completely blew us away! If you go in with an open mind, and allow her to be creative, you will not be disappointed. We look forward to working with her in the future!
    Brittney L. Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent!

Christianne is amazing! It was just a joy working with her. She took my images and ideas and ran with them and created exactly what I was looking for. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were talked about all night. She even surprised me and put peonies in all my centerpieces. The greatest part is she works within your budget and is very upfront about the pricing of flowers and arrangements. She is extremely laid back and has a great professional personality. I would HIGHLY recommend her for all wedding floral!!
  • Angelo
    Angelo Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further! Carbon Valley Flowers is THE BEST!

I worked with Christianne for my wedding on June 1, 2019! I can’t express to you how easy it was to work with her and HIGHLY suggest Carbon Valley Flower Gallery. I had little to no knowledge about wedding flowers and it took one call to Christianne to explain to her my vision and to go over things that would make my vision come true! She had such a bubbly/fun personality I knew I wanted to work with her right away. She made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way and the final product was just beautiful and breath taking in every way and everything I wanted.
  • Steffani
    Steffani Married on 11/09/2018

Say YES to Carbon Valley Flowers

I want to start off by saying Christi is amazing! She has done our flowers since my husband and I first went to PROM back in 2013. Therefore, we thought she would be the perfect person to do our wedding flowers. It was such a great experience working with her because as a laid back bride I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted. In addition, she was very responsive to my every needs. Christi went beyond what I had asked for. We were also on a tight budget, and that wasn't a problem. She was able to give me quality flowers for an affordable price. Look no further, you've found the one to do your wedding flowers.
  • Youbin
    Youbin Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing, amazig!

We had an excellent time working with Christianne from planning to post-wedding. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted ("lots of white flowers with greenery") and Christianne was able to design and execute better than I could have imagined.

The venue we had our ceremony/reception was fairly dim. Christianne came by to see the venue with us to get the feel of it and was able to later incorporate small fairly lights in the table runner (which was long greenery) and the arch on stage.
    We also asked her to incorporate fresh hops and barley in our flowers and they were so nicely combined with all the flowers we had. I'll be recommending her to anyone who's interested in professional florist.
    Linda Married on 04/14/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Christianne! She was welcoming and eager to drop everything and help us every time we visited her! She was genuinely interested in our wedding plans and was so happy to ensure everything was perfect for my daughter's special day! She provided personal, friendly, 'small town' service and created gorgeous, floral arrangements that were definitely 'big city' quality!!! Her passion was contagious; I HIGHLY recommend her!!
    Kara Married on 04/14/2018
    Thank you sooo much Christianne! The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! We kept the centerpieces simple and elegant, but this made the flowers standout as the focal point. Christianne was very accommodating as I changed the colors of the wedding and she truly is an artist as she was able to envision different ideas that would look best within the wedding. She was very flexible with adding in additional flowers last minute which ended up looking beautiful as well! I felt she really knew my style and was able to portray my vision better than I could have described it! I give Christianne the highest recommendation, it was such a pleasure working with and getting to know her!
  • Jacie
    Jacie Married on 01/31/2018

Creative and wonderful to work with!

Christianne is such a talented florist, I have worked with her twice now and her passion and creative eye is the heart of what she does.
    Melissa Married on 12/09/2017
    Christianne was great to work with! She was excited and willing to work with my out of the norm request!
    Sierra Married on 10/08/2017
    Christianne was absolutely amazing, she answered all of my questions and helped me find an affordable bouquet that still looked amazing and how I wanted. I sent her two pictures that I likes and she created the most beautiful bouquet that had everything i loved in both pictures, I couldn't of imagined anything better! She also was a perfectionist and made sure no flowers looked slightly bad, we bought around 80 sunflowers to decorate with and even those she went through every single one to make sure we only had the best flowers.
    Katherine Married on 09/30/2017
    Working with Christianne was such a dream! She promptly answered all my calls and texts, she was kind and knowledgeable, and my bouquet was so insanely perfect. Far beyond what I had imagined! A true forest pixie, I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!
    Carissa Married on 08/19/2017
    Carbon Valley Florist did an amazing job for our wedding! Christianne listened to what we wanted and captured our vision perfectly! We received nothing but complements on the arrangements, and they photographed beautifully!! I highly recommend, even if you're not getting married and just want something beautiful--Carbon Valley Florist is the best!
    Christina Married on 07/07/2017
    I told Christianne my vision and she got it spot on!
    Shawnda Married on 05/28/2017
    She did a fantastic job with my flowers for my wedding not only were my flowers beautiful The wedding parties flowers are beautiful as well. My daughter had a flower halo which was gorgeous. She did such a fantastic job I would recommend her multiple times to anybody!
    Shawnda Married on 05/28/2017
    Christyann Did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful! Even prettier than I imagined they would be. My flowers were so perfect. As well as my bridesmaids. She added more flowers to them than I expected. Everything was so beautiful. I will recommend her for all the flowers anyone needs in the fiture.
    Nicole Married on 04/22/2017
    My bouquet turned out beautifully- cheerful and exuberant as requested. The floral arrangements for the wedding were incredible. So many of my guests complimented the flowers. I cannot recommend Carbon Valley Flower Gallery enough.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 12/04/2016
    Christianne was absolutely wonderful to work with and the flower arrangements for our wedding were stunning! The bouquets she made for me were so beautiful! We would highly recommend Carbon Valley Florist to anyone needing flowers.
  • User2859450 2+ years ago
    Christianne did a fabulous job on our wedding flowers! My bridal bouquet was gourgeous, and the bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and bouitneers were everything I asked for and more!
    Shanda Married on 06/19/2015
    I utilized Carbon Valley Florist from a recommendation from a friend, who used Christianne for her wedding. I could not believe the AMAZING service that I received. I went in a lost bride with a few photos from Pinterest and Christianne turned my scrambled thoughts into a beautiful masterpiece. She put in extra time to show me what a few arrangements would look like before the wedding so that I could decide on what worked best for us. She is amazing! she also gave me the perfect bouquet with all the little added touches to make it special for my personality and vision.
    I ADORE Christianne and her creativity.
  • User2318930 2+ years ago
    Christianne is a wonderful florist!! I let her know what colors I wanted for my wedding, and then gave her full artistic freedom. The bouquets and center pieces she created were phenomenal - even better than I had imagined. I recommend her 100%!
    Molly Married on 06/07/2015
    Christianne provided the most wonderful experience and the most gorgeous bouquets! She was so friendly and easy to work with! She took our vision and made it happen. I could not have asked for a better experience :)
    Kristyn Married on 05/30/2015
    Christianne was wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and the flowers turned out even more amazing than I could've ever imagined.