Jamestown, Jamestown, RI 02835 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden is a floral and gift shop located in Jamestown, Rhode Island. The Secret Garden is proudly family-owned and operated, and for years has committed to offering their customers only the finest in floral arrangements and gifts that are all sourced locally. Whether you’re from out of town or are a local, The Secret Garden views all of their customers as equally important. If you're looking for something special to send to a loved one, or are looking to design a stunning arrangement for your wedding or special event, The Secret Garden has the resources and expertise to make whatever kind of arrangement you're looking for.

The Secret Garden specializes in both classic and romantic styles. They can also help you craft many different arrangements, including aisle decor, bouquets, corsages, single flower arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, flower petals, and table arrangements. Some of the floral services they offer include:

• Cleanup

The Secret Garden 4
The Secret Garden 5

Holly Huffine · Married on 09/07/2019

Far exceeded expectations!

Working with David from the secret garden was amazing, I highly recommend him and his team. He was very responsive and gave me beautiful samples. He could see my vision easily and did an amazing job portraying that on our special day. Everything from the garland at the main table to the center pieces, to the aisle decor was just gorgeous. I brought my bouquet on the honeymoon with me bc it was too beautiful to part with. Thank you David!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Katryn Livingston

Katryn Livingston · Married on 09/07/2019

Lovely Floral Arrangements

We have known Secret Garden for years as part of the Jamestown community, and meeting with David we instantly knew it was a match. He pulled together something to fit my vision and our budget, and presented us with a sample bouquet after our initial meeting. The bouquets he created for me and my bridesmaids were lush and beautiful. We gave them as gifts to my mother and grandmother after the wedding and they lasted for the next week and longer!

I had some silk cherry blossoms (out of season) that I wanted to incorporate as a garland for our wedding arch. David took my dream and made it even better, adding greenery and decorative boughs to assemble a simple, elegant, and incredibly cost effective garland.

Before the ceremony, we called David when the mother of the groom's corsage broke off in a fluke. Within minutes he was on the way over to Newport with a replacement - in plenty of time for the ceremony! Everything else ran smoothly and we cannot thank them enough for swiftly fixing the unexpected snag so quickly.

I cannot recommend David and his team enough! Gorgeous flower arrangements and fantastic service.

The Secret Garden 10
    The Secret Garden 11
    The Secret Garden 12
    Sent on 10/27/2019

The Secret Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Leila Ryan Events
    Leila Ryan Events Wedding Planners

The Secret Garden is wonderful to work with not only is their product stunning but their customer service and care is above all else! Whether a large event or a small gathering they will take great care of you! Our couples have loved working with them!

• Jamestown Jamestown, Rhode Island, 02835 See on map