Frey Florist & Greenhouse

Providence, Rhode Island View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Frey Florist & Greenhouse is a wedding floral service located in Providence, Rhode Island. Frey Florist is a family owned and operated, community oriented, full service florist off the beaten path in the heart of Elmhurst, only minutes from Providence College. Their talented team of floral designers takes great pride in getting to know you, and understanding your specific vision for your wedding day. Combined with an exceptional understanding and access to the freshest flowers and an eye for design, Frey Florist will create the wedding florals you’ve always dreamed of. From bridal party bouquets to ornate table centerpieces, their designers will handcraft pieces that are uniquely beautiful, in the theme, style, and season of your wedding.

Frey Florist creates breathtaking floral masterpieces to compliment every aspect of your wedding. From ceremony flowers, to flower girl baskets, altar decor and even flower crowns, your wedding will be beautified by their stunning gift for creativity. If your style is classic, rustic, modern or eclectic, a consultation will help the team at Frey execute perfect wedding day floral excellence. Other wedding day florist services include:

• Setup
  • Delivery
  • Clean up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jordan
    Jordan C. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful!!

Frey florist was a dream to work with. All of my bouquets and arrangements came out exactly as I wanted. 100% recommend!
  • Monica
    Monica B. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect wedding florist

Frey Florist helped me with all the flowers I needed for my wedding! They helped me achieve my vision of a “jewel tone” fall wedding, and accommodated several last minute changes and requests. They were very professional and did a great job!
  • DeaCee
    Deanna Married on 11/02/2019

Neighborhood Gem

When I was planning my wedding, I didn't want to go too crazy with the flowers. We wanted the usual: bouquets, boutonnieres, an arrangement for our sweetheart table, etc but also some big loose blooms in terrariums/tea light holders and some greenery around our gift and escort card tables. In other words, we're not talking 20 full flower centerpieces - but I was getting quotes from florists for like $1800! Then I found Frey's and I told them my ideas and they were SUPER flexible, accommodating, and affordable. Even when my plans changed a few times (like adding flowers to the cake at the last minute) they were totally chill about it. Additionally, I was able to drop off a bunch of my terrariums and things beforehand and they took care of transporting them to the venue. They executed everything perfectly to plan - even my bouquet looked exactly like the picture I gave them! We were able to garnish our whole wedding for around $1000 without having to sacrifice our vision. Additionally, they are a family owned business and it shows; everyone I spoke to was so kind and down to earth. I definitely recommend Frey's to anyone who is looking for good quality craftsmanship without the snooty frills.

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Deanna,
    Your ideas were so much fun to work with! Thank you for allowing us to be creative and for being so easy going. Your dress, photos, everything looked AMAZING. Thanks for such a kind review.
    Sarah @ Frey

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sweet Streams Chocolate Fountains Sweet Streams Chocolate Fountains Wedding Cakes

Friendly and accommodating staff. Great service and creative talent.

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work, professional and awesome people!

Alpine Country Club Alpine Country Club Country Club Weddings

Frey Florist always does a beautiful job with design and color!

50 Radcliffe Ave Providence, Rhode Island, 02908
Location of (Frey Florist & Greenhouse)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding