Frey Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

Frey Florist & Greenhouse 1
Frey Florist & Greenhouse 2

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2019

Frey Florist

They are amazing, affordable and really worked with what I wanted!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Lindsey,
    You were amazing to work with!! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day (:
    -Sarah

Greta · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful Work!

We hired Frey's for our wedding flowers and couldn't be happier with the results! I chatted with Sara on the phone and sent a few reference pictures of what I had in mind and she took it from there. The boutonnieres and corsages she made for us were perfection and my bouquet was just stunning. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Greta, THANK YOU so much! We really enjoyed all your ideas & making the flowers for your special day!

Neha Solanki · Married on 06/21/2019

Loved Frey's

I absolutely loved working with this florist. They were incredibly responsive. Most importantly, I gave them a price range and they worked inside of that price range-- still making an ABSOLUTELY bouquets and centerpieces. I highly recommend them to anyone need flowers in the Providence area.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Neha, you were a PLEASURE to work with! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review (:
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing florist with personal touch

Frey is the absolute best when it comes to a small business that's really part of it's community. I grew up in the neighborhood, so now, even living further afield, Frey Florist is still the only one for me. In April, 2019, I asked Frey Florist to do the flowers for my wedding, and I only contacted them with about three weeks lead time. It wasn't a large order, but they still made me feel so special and like it was truly a creation just for me. I did phone and email consultations with Sarah, who understood what I wanted and made it come to life. When she was unsatisfied with the quality of one of the types of flowers they got for me, they upgraded me to ensure it was good. I've never had a bad experience at Frey's, and this particularly special time was another great one.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Frey Florist & Greenhouse 3
    Frey Florist & Greenhouse 4

Kelley · Married on 05/06/2018

We loved working with Frey Florist and highly recommend them! They listed to our flower and color preferences so well while also keeping us in budget. They were always responsive to our needs and questions and we were able to meet with them several times to discuss all the needed flowers and timeline. They were great at setting everything up for us on the day of as well! They also incorporated some special touches in my bouquet (grandma's ring and mom's wedding dress fabric) which was so lovely. Frey Florist is the best!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Kelley, Thank you SO much! We really enjoyed working with you & your husband! Looking forward to seeing you again!
  • ChangingMyAutoGraff

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

The bouquets for our wedding were stunning and perfect!! In fact, everything was but I gasped at my bouquet. Love, love the peonies (white and pink) with the ivory vendela roses! Perfection! The greenery on our arch was understated and romantic. Again just perfect! Richard at Frey is very knowledgeable, helpful and honest... he helped me save a few bucks up front at the consultation. I knew after that day that Frey would provide our flowers! Happy we hired them! Thanks Frey Flowers!

Ron & Lisa Graff

Sent on 06/08/2017

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Lisa, It was a pleasure working with you and your great taste! Thanks for this review, we truly appreciate it!

Lucy · Married on 11/12/2016

Frey Florist provided the flowers for my recent wedding on November 12. They were nothing short of amazing. When the flowers arrived, they were absolutely gorgeous. I provided him with a sample bouquet from pinterest for my bouquet and it looked just like the picture I provided him with. I bought boutonnieres, flowers for the bridesmaids, my bouquet and flowers for the reception and everything was well priced and so worth it. I had inquired with about 10 florist from around the area before coming to Frey Florist. He gave me the best deal and made me feel the most comfortable in making a decision about flowers for my event. Flowers are very expensive and I did not think that he tried to take advantage of me but gave me fair prices. I'm very happy that I decided to work with him because everything was impeccable. Thank you Frey Florist...!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Lucy, Thanks for this review! You have great taste and it was a pleasure working with you! Hope to see you again!

If you are looking for beautiful flowers for your wedding look no further! Gorgeous flowers at a great price!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Carly · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Frey’s for our April 25, 2015 wedding in Newport. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Planning our wedding from the West Coast, we were only able to have one quick meeting with them to describe what we wanted and to look at some pictures. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day I was blown away. We’ve received so many compliments on our flowers (my bouquet, the bridemaid’s, and our centerpieces). The pricing for the quality you get is definitely well worth it. I would highly recommend Frey’s.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2015

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! And extremely affordable! Thank you, Frey Florist!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2014

They did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! The recommendations they offered for color and flowers styles were beautiful combinations! They are a truly talented team!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Sheri at Frey Florist was so wonderful to work with! I got married in Boston but live in Providence, so I wanted to find a local vendor. Frey was significantly more affordable than all the other places I checked out. I know little about flowers but knew I wanted something colorful. Sheri was so laid back through the entire process and took a couple pictures I had shown her and made arrangements that were more beautiful than I could have ever described. We got so many compliments all day on the arrangements. Wedding planning can be stressful, so I loved how easy going and reliable Frey Florist was. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2014

I would absolutely recommend Frey Florist to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers on a budget. The flowers we got for our wedding exceeded all of my expectations, and we got so many compliments on them. They suited our style and our budget, and really went a long way towards making our day perfect. Sheri understood the look I was hoping for from our first meeting, and when she delivered our flowers on the big day, I was blown away.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Frey Florist did a beautiful job creating our centerpieces, for both our wedding and bridal shower, bouquets and boutonnieres. As someone who strives to use local vendors and businesses I would recommend them over any commercial shop. They are friendly, knowledgeable and demonstrate pride in their work. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2014

Excellent flowers for our summer wedding. They made everything so easy!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2014

Sheri and everyone else at Frey Florist was amazing to work with! Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted!! Everyone was so kind and helpful, and I am so impressed with how reasonable the pricing was. Wedding flowers can be an overwhelming and expensive task, Sheri was so comfortable and easy to work with that I never worried about anything once! They do great work at a great price, we are VERY thankful and plan to use Frey Florist for any of our floral needs in the future!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Florist made excellent choices with flower selection and colors. We only had a few ideas of what we wanted and really left it up to them as this is their profession. They went beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2013

Frey Florist is an EXCEPTIONAL group of people who are not only extremely talented and creative in their ideas and designs...they are genuinely wonderful people as well! They helped me create a vision, and were full of unique ideas to help make our wedding day even more special and meaningful to us. They put their heart and soul into their work, and their designs are truly made with love. I was thrilled to have them be a part of our wedding day, and HIGHLY recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Anne · event on 09/29/2013

I have done business with Frey Florist for over 20 years. Anniversaries, birthdays, funerals, etc. I would never consider using another Florist.

Sent on 10/01/2013

I have worked with Frey on several occasions - both weddings and corporate events. Their professionalism is outstanding and their creativity speaks for itself. Their creations transform any traditional venue into a beautiful, memorable atmosphere. Can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jodi · Married on 08/24/2013

I purchased a flower selection from you for my daughter Colleen's wedding in Providence. You created a beautiful arrangement for her and her 8 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Groom and Step Mother and for all the Grammies! The Groom's, Groom's men and "Dads" all had handsome boutineeres. The flower girl had a sweet arrangement as well.
    We came to you in late fall and met you with only a "kinda, sorta" idea of what Colleen wanted for her special day and you were patient and sat with us awhile as Colleen created her dream bouquete and that for her special party. I asked you if I could wear my corsage on my purse as I didnt love the idea of a wrist corsage or one on my pretty dress.
    All the flowers were delivered to the Biltmore exactly on time as promised. We were overwhelmed at how pretty all the flowers were; an NO skimping at all.
    We were also so happy with the cost: of all the other florists were consulted with; we could afford your prices and were confident we would be pleased as Colleen worked with a girl who got her flowers from you for her special day.
    Thank you so much! Alot can go wrong on such a special day; We counted on you and you exceeded our expectations.
    Jodi Iaccarino RN

Sent on 09/28/2013

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

thanks for a great review, you and colleen were a pleasure to work with and I am grateful that I exceeded your expectations. congratulations!
    sheri

Lynsey · Married on 07/20/2013

All of my wedding flowers were stunning!!! I couldn't be happier with the quality and the price can't be beat! Sheri was wonderful to work with and made things easy. Loved my beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Frey Florist & Greenhouse's reply:

Congratulations! It was a pleasure working with you, I truly loved all your enthusiasm the day of your wedding. hope all is well, would love some pictures. thanks for a great review.
    sheri

Mary · event on 05/18/2013

The bouquet you did for the shower for the table was perfect! The bouquet is beautiful!!! Thank you!

Cali noticed the purple touch on their corsages and loved it!

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • User3317414 · event on 04/22/2013

Lovely flowers and fantastic service! Will do business with Frey in the future!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013