MacLean Poses and Petals

Fairhaven, MA View map Visit website

MacLean Poses and Petals is a wedding and event floral studio located in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. Owner and creator Brittany Raimondo is passionate about flowers and shares her joy through beautiful artistry. With more than 18 years of floristry experience, Brittany happily creates floral arrangements for the heart of wedding celebrations.

Wedding service with MacLean Poses and Petals is about creating striking and gorgeous floral arrangements for each celebration. Brittany and her team build a connection with each couple so that they can realize their wedding vision. These floral experts understand that circumstances can change quickly and they will do their utmost to make that vision come together even in challenging times. This team sources as many locally-grown blooms for her creations as possible, caring about their local community.

• Kate
    Kate Married on 10/02/2021

Elegant and Rustic

I was absolutely stunned by how beautiful my flowers were for the wedding! I showed pictures of what I wanted and Brittany exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend her business! She made my day unforgettable from my bouquet to the smallest details and placement of my flowers around the venue!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely Incredible Florist- Thank you!

Brittany is absolutely amazing and did an incredible job for the flowers at my wedding. The arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets were STUNNING and surpassed any expectations! Every guest commented on how flawless my bouquet was and I could not have been happier. Brittany was so professional from beginning to end and her organization/ attention to detail shined through. I am not familiar with flowers/ or floral names so I would do my best to describe what I envisioned to Brittany and she brought that dream to life! I was genuinely speechless when I saw my bouquet. In addition to her talent, she was extremely flexible and accommodating. Just a few weeks before my wedding day I learned that I was not allowed any flowers on our church pews and in a panic (and tears) emailed Brittany right away. Not only was she always prompt/responsive she was able to re-adjust our entire proposal by adding new floral arrangements for the altar and staying within my budget. She was truly such a pleasure and so sweet to work with and always put my mind at ease. She was able to deliver the flowers of my dreams and I could not recommend her enough! Thank you Brittany for everything!!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 09/10/2021

Great Experience!

Beautiful flowers, just what we asked for and a pleasure to work with :)

Fairhaven Fairhaven, MA, 02719
Location of (MacLean Poses and Petals)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding