The Stanley Hotel is a historic wedding venue located an hour from Denver in Estes Park, Colorado. It’s nestled in the Rocky Mountains, 7,500 feet above ground. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor scenic settings for your big day. Their experienced staff is happy to customize a wedding package to fit your individual tastes and style. The Stanley Hotel is a full-service hotel with a restaurant, bar, tours department and gift shop for you and your guests to enjoy.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this elegant hotel. Their diverse venues include:
- The Pavilion at The Stanley - features a glass-door auditorium and over 8,000 square feet of banquet space. It sits against a private pond and offers views of Longs Peak and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- The Main Hotel - features historically decorated spaces including, the Music Room and the Pinon/Billiard Room.
- The Lodge at the Stanley - previously known as the Manor House, this 40-room lodge is ideal for intimate gatherings and features the Library as an event space for up to 50 guests featuring bookcases, a romantic fireplace and mountain views.
- Concert Hall - a secluded setting that features high ceilings, large windows and a private veranda.
This full-service hotel offers event planning services, event rentals and on-site accommodations so every detail is accounted for.
- Basic linens
- Lighting and sound
- The Stanley - features original, historic rooms and classic furnishings.
- The Lodge - Historic Lodge with updated historic rooms.
- Aspire - features modern apartment-style rooms with a kitchenette.
- Residences - fully-equipped one to three bedroom condos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
85 ReviewsWrite a review
23 User photos
30 photos · 10/19/2018
Professional Network & Endorsements20 Endorsements
The Stanley Hotel is one of my favorite wedding venues, not just in Estes Park, but in all of Colorado. Though just a short walk from the hotel, their Longs Peak Lawn (my favorite of their ceremony sites) feels secluded and boasts a magnificent mountain view. The staff are incredible and the setting is divine. If you choose to get married at the Stanley, your wedding will be spectacular!
The Stanley Hotel is by far, one of the best wedding and reception venues in Estes Park. The team at the Stanley are some of the nicest and most accommodating. It is always a pleasure to work with them. I have never had a bad experience when working at The Stanley Hotel and would highly recommend them for your wedding and reception.
After shooting 100's of weddings at the Stanley , we had decided to only shoot weddings of 30 guests and under. We love elopements What I want to say is that no matter if the wedding is 250 people or just 6 people, everyone is treated as if they were the only wedding in the world by the Stanley. I am honored to endorse The Stanley Hotel Randy and melanie Humphrey. ( theperfectportrait.net) the Perfect Portrait
Colorado Rose Cake CompanyRating 4.9 out of 5 , 215 Reviews· Wedding Cakes (215)
Happy Feet Weddings L.L.C.Rating 4.7 out of 5 , 61 Reviews· Wedding Officiants (61)
The Perfect PortraitRating 5 out of 5 , 100 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (100)
11:11 Productions PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 8 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (8)
Standing Room Only, Jay KacikRating 5 out of 5 , 311 Reviews· Wedding DJs (311)
Top Hat EntertainmentRating 5 out of 5 , 247 Reviews· Wedding DJs (247)