The Stanley Hotel

$15k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$15k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

The Stanley Hotel is a historic wedding venue located an hour from Denver in Estes Park, Colorado. It’s nestled in the Rocky Mountains, 7,500 feet above ground. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor scenic settings for your big day. Their experienced staff is happy to customize a wedding package to fit your individual tastes and style. The Stanley Hotel is a full-service hotel with a restaurant, bar, tours department and gift shop for you and your guests to enjoy.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this elegant hotel. Their diverse venues include:

• The Pavilion at The Stanley - features a glass-door auditorium and over 8,000 square feet of banquet space. It sits against a private pond and offers views of Longs Peak and Rocky Mountain National Park.
  • The Main Hotel - features historically decorated spaces including, the Music Room and the Pinon/Billiard Room.
  • The Lodge at the Stanley - previously known as the Manor House, this 40-room lodge is ideal for intimate gatherings and features the Library as an event space for up to 50 guests featuring bookcases, a romantic fireplace and mountain views.
  • Concert Hall - a secluded setting that features high ceilings, large windows and a private veranda.

This full-service hotel offers event planning services, event rentals and on-site accommodations so every detail is accounted for.

• Setup
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Lighting and sound

Accommodation

• The Stanley - features original, historic rooms and classic furnishings.
  • The Lodge - Historic Lodge with updated historic rooms.
  • Aspire - features modern apartment-style rooms with a kitchenette.
  • Residences - fully-equipped one to three bedroom condos.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

3.7

• Demi
    Demi L. Married on 02/11/2021

My Dream Elopement

Let me start off by saying that 2020 was the worst year to plan an elopement/wedding., Shannon Faith was amazing at helping me through this! She was always very prompt at emailing me back and answering my questions. We were supposed to get married outside The Stanley, but we changed it the day before to the Billiard Pinon Room. Shannon walked me through me all of the available rooms/spaces and went above and beyond to make what I wanted happen. We were treated like royalty during our stay. Everything was absolutely perfect and I’m so glad we chose this venue. If you want to get married in a place of amazing history surrounded by incredible views, look no further!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie D. Married on 03/03/2019

elopement at the Stanley

We self officiated with a photographer so we didn't use their services but stayed for our honeymoon and it was great. We had a few small issues with the hotel but nothing worth noting for a 100+ year old hotel
  • Craig
    Craig Married on 08/18/2018

Father of the Bride

The first and one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. The staff was absolutely terrific. The sales staff was pleasant to work with. These people are very busy. Once the sales staff was finished I worked with a young lady, Amanda Rachocki, who is worthy of distinction. Amanda is the Wedding and Catering Sales Manager. Without fail Amanda always got back to me. She never overpmomised and always and I mean always delivered. You need to understand that this facility might have 5 weddings during any given weekend and as such you need to realize that if you call on a Friday, six months before your wedding, it is quite possible and even probable that it might be early the following week before you get a response. However, Amanda will get back to you. Now if it is near your date you will be well provided for. On a couple of occasions Amanda met with me on site and at least one time she met me on her day off. She was in charge and always responsible, professional, courteous and did everything to make the wedding a success. We had the McGregor Room and a band for the rehearsal/welcome party on a Friday night. Long Peak Lawn for the wedding ceremony, Wonderview Terrace for the post ceremony cocktail party and the Concert Hall with a great band (The Radio Band from Denver) and plated meal for the reception. The food was exceptional (Our guests still rave about the lamb chop appetizers). The food and bar prices were very fair, worth every penny. Amanda and her staff were Incredible to work with during the wedding weekend. They worked well with the band and day of planner. Alex in the group reservations department also was super to work with. She saved the day on several occasions. I can’t stress how nice it was to have all of the activities on the Hotel property. Our guest stayed in a full range of accommodations from 5 bedroom condos to the Lodge, Aspire and the Hotel proper.. I was very pleased with the Presidentiial Cottage with the 5 bedrooms overlooking the wedding venue and it was perfect for the bridal party to get ready. Overall it was a very good experience and I would highly recommend the Stanley Hotel.
    Craig and Mary Billmeyer

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Aaron
    30 photos · 10/19/2018

Harpist - Mary Keener Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

The Stanley Hotel is one of my favorite wedding venues, not just in Estes Park, but in all of Colorado. Though just a short walk from the hotel, their Longs Peak Lawn (my favorite of their ceremony sites) feels secluded and boasts a magnificent mountain view. The staff are incredible and the setting is divine. If you choose to get married at the Stanley, your wedding will be spectacular!

Robert Krueger Entertainment Robert Krueger Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Stanley Hotel is by far, one of the best wedding and reception venues in Estes Park. The team at the Stanley are some of the nicest and most accommodating. It is always a pleasure to work with them. I have never had a bad experience when working at The Stanley Hotel and would highly recommend them for your wedding and reception.

The Perfect Portrait The Perfect Portrait Wedding Photographers

After shooting 100's of weddings at the Stanley , we had decided to only shoot weddings of 30 guests and under. We love elopements What I want to say is that no matter if the wedding is 250 people or just 6 people, everyone is treated as if they were the only wedding in the world by the Stanley. I am honored to endorse The Stanley Hotel Randy and melanie Humphrey. ( theperfectportrait.net) the Perfect Portrait

333 East Wonderview Ave Estes Park, CO, 80517
Location of (The Stanley Hotel)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues