488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80422 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Monarch Casino Resort Spa

Monarch Casino Resort Spa is a brand new Rocky Mountain resort located in Black Hawk, Colorado. This resort destination is the ideal place for couples to celebrate their special day in style. You and your guests can enjoy an unforgettable event set against the backdrop of this chic, welcoming hotel.

Facilities and Capacity

Monarch Casino Resort Spa has ample space to accommodate both your ceremony and reception. The property boasts 5,000 square feet of event space, including a ballroom and multiple breakout rooms. You can begin your day in one of the resort’s well-appointed suites, complete with enough room for your hair and makeup teams as well as your chosen entourage. Your special service can take place in one of the breakout rooms, decorated to your liking. You can use lighting, draping, and floral arrangements to customize the space. Following your vow exchange, you and your guests can enjoy a cocktail reception at one of the many lounges proudly hosted by Monarch Casino Resort Spa. For example, you can choose the chic luxury of the Cabaret Stage Bar or indulge in casino gaming at High Limit Bar. Your reception can take place in the spacious ballroom, notable for its generous natural light and windows with scenic views. Warm overhead lighting features are built into the ceiling, along with stylish crown moldings. Seat your guests in a banquet-style formation with plenty of room for after-dinner dancing and entertainment. You and your guests can also enjoy overnight accommodations in the comfortable and luxurious suites at the resort, marking the ideal end to a fantastic day.

Monarch Casino Resort Spa offers a number of services to help you create the day you have always dreamed of. You can work alongside the dedicated event planners to craft an experience that is equally memorable and relaxing. Their knowledgeable approach will help eliminate any planning stress that you may have. They can put you in touch with the talented culinary team on-site, with whom you can design a menu to suit your specific tastes. A number of event rentals are available at the property, such as tables, chairs, and flatware. You will find ample parking at the resort for your convenience.

Follow Monarch Casino Resort Spa on

Videos 1 Video

Monarch Casino Resort Spa Pricing

Monarch Casino Resort Spa Price Rates

Monarch Casino Resort Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 7
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Team of Monarch Casino Resort Spa

Leslie  Milne

Leslie Milne

Director of Sales

Leslie leads the Sales and Catering Team at the brand-new Monarch Casino Resort Spa located in Black Hawk, CO featuring 516 rooms, indoor and outdoor event space surrounded by Rocky Mountain views, and a roof top pool and world class spa. Leslie started her career in hospitality over 30 years ago with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in banquets and has since held various roles in Catering, Conference Management, Destination Management, Revenue Management, and Hotel Sales. After arriving in Vail in 2001 from the Detroit area, she knew Colorado would be her new home. She is an active member of RMPCMA and CSAE. A wife and mother and soon to be foster mother, Leslie is also a huge animal lover with 4 dogs and 2 cats. With a passion for Colorado and all of year-round activities it offers, she loves to ski, paddle board, and cycle. Contact Leslie at lmilne@monarchblackhawk.com or 720-406-3840.!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Vincent Spencer

Vincent Spencer

Conference Services Manager

From a very young age, my brother and I were taught the value of hard work. I remember, asking my mother for an allowance and her response was always, “We don’t do allowances in this house, if you want cash to spend, you’ve got to work for it.” We took her words seriously and both decided to get part time jobs while in High School. I didn’t realize it at the time, but my mother was teaching my brother and I a few valuable life lessons. Throughout my professional journey, I try to remember all of the lessons she taught us. It is because of her that I have been able to climb the ranks in any organization, I am linked to.

In my previous work experience, I was given the amazing opportunity of joining Las Vegas’ High Roller Observation Wheel’s Opening Team (2014). As the attraction’s popularity grew, so did the need for motivated individuals. During my time with the attraction, I was able to climb the ladder fairly quickly and by the time I left, I was managing many consumer sales programs from not only the High Roller Observation Wheel, but also the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck and Fly LINQ Zipline. It was an invaluable experience that I will never forget. Once the COVID-19 Virus swept through Las Vegas, I decided to change a few things. The first thing I needed to do was figure out my living situation.

I have always had a love for Colorado. My brother moved to Colorado Springs in 2016 and had been pushing me to join him in this beautiful state, so I Left Vegas in May of 2020 and made the journey to Capitol Hill Denver. Words cannot describe how happy I am to have made the move. The only thing that was left for me to do was find a career in events. I had done some event coordination while working in Vegas. I found the work to be very rewarding. Seeing guests have their dream event slowly come together feels great. Oftentimes as planners, we encounter clients who don’t know how spectacular their event can be. Part of my job is to educate brides, business owners, and even clients seeking small banquet events; I love doing this and being able to see their event reach new heights. I have been fortunate enough to find a new home as the Conference Services Manager at Monarch Casino Resort Spa, Black Hawk. If you have questions about our brand new property, please feel free to contact me. I’d love to discuss goals for your Dream Event!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 488 Main Street Black Hawk, CO, 80422 See on map
    7204603002 (Phone number)
    7204063840 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Monarch Casino Resort Spa)