2010 South Main Street Suite 402, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About The Purple Poppy Florist

We are a full-service florist and home decor shop located in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Our commitment is to provide you with beautiful and memorable florals with quality and service. We serve all of the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill NC areas and beyond.

Follow The Purple Poppy Florist on

poppy log
jessica matt wedding web 0027

43 Reviews for The Purple Poppy Florist

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers from Purple Poppy in Wake Forest!!!! They did an outstanding job! I just told them what colors I wanted and they did the rest!!!!.....absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Robert at the Purple Poppy. He was amazing! I was unsure what I wanted for flowers for my wedding going in. I showed him my dress and the bridal party's attire along with the colors and theme of the wedding and he was able to envision what he thought I would love and would compliment everything. Let me tell you, everything was fabulous!!! The bouquets were gorgeous and the alter arraignments were amazing. We will definitely be using them in the future for all of our floral needs. I highly recommend the Purple Poppy. They had great prices!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

Doug did my sister's wedding in 2016 and did a BEAUTIFUL job. There was no question who my florist would be for my June wedding - he took my vision for my wedding and made it 100x better than I could have ever imagined. I have seriously never seen anything as beautiful as the work he did for my head table, and my guests/those who have seen our pictures and wedding video have not stopped raving about it! Doug and Robert both went above and beyond for me - they answered tons of texts/emails, were there on my wedding day and even moved arrangements from the church to the reception so that we could reuse them! I can not say enough about their work, and also they are the most fun people to be around. Planning a wedding is very stressful, and the best advice I could give to anybody would be to surround yourself with positive people you can trust - The Purple Poppy are those people!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

The Purple Poppy Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with The Purple Poppy. The work they do is absolutely beautiful and their service is always wonderful. We recommend them highly to our brides.

• Party Delights
    Party Delights Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with The Purple Poppy Florist on several occasions. They always create beautiful floral pieces to accent my wedding cakes for my clients. They are truly passionate about their jobs and it shows in the quality they bring forth. I look forward to working with them for many years to come! :)

• DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University
    DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University Hotel Weddings

We've had the opportunity to work with The Purple Poppy a few times now. Each time I can honestly say their products and professionalism exceeded all expectations. Beautiful arrangements and great people!

• 2010 South Main Street, Suite 402 Wake Forest, 27587 See on map