Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

The Organized Bride 1
The Organized Bride 2
  • NancyCtoA

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2018

Sam is simply AMAZING! Originally we were going to use an online store, but I wanted to have a personal touch and work with someone who could understand the design I wanted. I met Sam at a bridal show and after sitting down to discuss my vision with her, I knew I wanted her to take care of our invitations. She listened to everything we wanted and made it a beautiful reality. My mom loved her work so much that we also had Sam create coordinating invitations for the bridal shower. The Organized Bride was one of our best choices for our wedding and I'd use Sam for any of my invitation/card/paper needs!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Organized Bride 3
    The Organized Bride 4
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

I had such a hard time finding an invitation I liked much less loved until I met with the lovely ladies at The Organized Bride. They showed me book after book of invitations by national invitation companies and refused to give up on finding my perfect invitation, even after I practically gave up. When I found the style I loved but found out I couldn't order it in my colors, they started looking into the DIY papers and created a near identical invitation with exactly the colors I wanted. Even though it was all DIY invitation materials, they were able to put all our invitation together for us and it was actually cheaper than if we ordered the invitations in the books they showed us.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Sam and her services. My mother and I went back and fourth between Sam and Wedding Paper Divas for my wedding invitations. We ended up ordering through them but something kept telling me to not approve the proof, and I don't know what it was but I'm so happy it did. We ended up meeting with Sam again and something about that meeting told me we were making the right choice going through her. As a bride herself, she knows what she's doing and the right and wrong things to put on a invitation. She even took a image I had and personalized it just for us which made me love our decision even more. Once the mock ups were ready I showed my coworkers and they couldn't stop looking at them, they said they were very classy and well put together. I've been talking to Sam since late 2016 and ever since the intital email her promtness and professionalism has been remarkable. The best part is she has so many options for each part of the invitation to really make it your own compared to online companies who make it harder to customize. We couldn't thank Sam enough for her design and work and will continue to pass on her name as much as we can.

Sent on 04/29/2017