The Life You Love Photography

Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About The Life You Love Photography

The Life You Love Photography, located in Austin, Texas, is made up of two good friends: Lindsey Baker & Leah Muse. Our mutual love of sharing stories through photographs brought us together and our dedication to growing is what keeps us strong. We love ooohing and ahhhing over pretty light, finding what makes a picture go from good to great, and overall: having a fantastic time with our couples. There is absolutely nothing better to us than capturing real moments in real time.

We strive to learn, grow, and constantly be inspired by each other and our clients. We love challenges and being able to share in what makes a wedding day special and individual to each and every couple. And hey, it's not bad that our job includes making new friends and crying at toasts.

Most importantly: we love life! (And taking pictures of it).

33 Reviews for The Life You Love Photography

• F

Florencia · Married on 03/16/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jannet · Married on 03/07/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/10/2015

My fiance and I did our engagement photos with Lindsey. She is a fabulous photographer and our pictures are absolutely beautiful. Very rich colors and artistic shots. My experience went very smoothy and I could not be happier!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Award

• Beautiful Day Events
    Beautiful Day Events Wedding Planners

I have had two wonderful experiences with Leah and Lindsay. Not only are they great to work with, their pictures are absolutely amazing. They are laid back, yet extremely professional. As a wedding planner, I know that I can leave the photo sessions to them while I manage other aspects of the event. The best part is seeing the wonderful images they capture after the wedding. It is like reliving the night all over again, but in brand new eyes. Highly recommended!!

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map