116 W Main St., Puyallup, WA 98371 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About The Liberty Theater

An historic turn-of-the-century converted movie theater offers a unique wedding reception site! DJ services, bar, lighting, full setup and catering. Facility accommodates up to 340 guests for a sit-down reception or up to 537 people in a classic theater seating.

Follow The Liberty Theater on

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

10 Reviews for The Liberty Theater

Siobhan · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I got married a week and a half ago at the liberty theater. It was absolutely fabulous! The theater adds such great charm and character, I loved it! The food was outstanding. My guests are still telling us how yummy it was. The service was amazing. The lead caterer, Kay, made sure that everyone was taken care of that night and made sure everything ran smoothly. Throughout the night her and the young gal (I wish I knew her name because she was super sweet and took such good care of us) both kept in contact with my husband and I to make sure we had everything we needed. If our drinks got empty, they were quick to refill them for us so we could be with our guests. The dj was great! He played a great variety of songs and put up with our million questions. :) he helped things run smoothly and played all the songs for the ceremony and special events perfectly! Everyone at the liberty theater was so helpful and nice from start to finish. I have no complaints what so ever. We got so many amazing pictures inside the theater and across the street at the train station! So many great photo opportunities. Another perk about the venue is it includes almost everything you need for your wedding all in one package. Makes it so much easier to plan and less chaotic. I loved our wedding at the liberty theater!! I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Katie · Married on 03/05/2011

We had an AMAZING wedding/reception at The Liberty Theater in Puyallup, WA!! Every hope and expectation we had for our wedding day was exceeded by the venue itself and The Liberty staff - they are truly fantastic at what they do! The venue has the original charm and structure from when it was built in the 1920's but has an incredibily updated music and lighting system. They offer a variety of wedding and/or reception packages that include delicious food selections, full bar, DJ, set-up and take down, and use of the facility all day to change, take pictures, etc. We didn't have to lift a finger - absolutely worth every penny we spent! It definitely made our big day so enjoyable and stress-free. We can not give enough praise to The Liberty for the amazing job they did on our wedding/reception and we absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a venue!!

Sent on 03/23/2011

I was originally booked at another venue but I got a phone call that is a Brides worst nightmare-the venue was closing-10 months before my wedding. I was scrambling to find another venue that had my wedding date and held a large wedding (250 guests) when I stumbled upon The Liberty Theater. It was a blessing in disguise. Tom was wonderful to work with and I loved that the theater was so inclusive for whatever my needs were for my wedding day. The music was perfect and it was so nice to just have that tied in with the venue and the catering was also really good and well presented! It was the perfect venue for us and we are so lucky we stumbled upon it!

Sent on 05/30/2013

The Liberty Theater FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner