Fall City, WA 98024 Map · Phone number

Treehouse Point 6
Treehouse Point 7
  • Jylane

Jylane · Married on 07/17/2017

We booked Treehouse points elipement package for our wedding ceremony and the experience was simply indescribable. The venue is stunning and the energy is so calm. They were prompt,organized and professional in the planning stages and really helped to ensure we had everything we desired. All of our guests had a
    wonderful time and our two night 'honeymoon' was dream like. Could not recommend them enough! We will be going back for our anniversary!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Treehouse Point's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jylane! We're so glad you had a beautiful time! It was an absolute pleasure to host your elopement, and you & Elijah were equally wonderful to work with. We can't wait to see you back for your anniversary! :)

alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

Magical!

I am so glad I found Treehouse Point for our venue. We did an elopement package and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Everything was included in the package so it was not as stressful as big weddings - cake, photography, ceremony, flowers, and a two night stay in one of the tree houses with breakfast in the morning and they also gave us champagne, champagne glasses, and thank you cards. I feel like I cannot say enough good things about Treehouse Point, from the employees to the ceremony to the treehouse, everything was just so perfect!! I was a little nervous at first because I live in Virginia so we had to travel pretty far, but Bethany and everyone at Treehouse Point made sure everything was taken care of and made sure our day was absolutely perfect. It rained on our wedding day, but the trees were enough cover that we didn't get too wet and it was actually better with the rain - the sound of the rain and the river just went so well together. The tree house was so comfy!!! The windows opened, so the chilliness of the air and the sound of the rain and the river made for PERFECT sleeping weather. The breakfast was delicious! I'm vegan and the cook had a separate breakfast for me each morning and they were so good, especially the chocolate cake! I HIGHLY recommend getting married at Treehouse Point because it is just so magical and beautiful and the staff really does do a great job at making your day as special as can be. I want to relive my wedding day every day because it was just so perfect. and the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Treehouse Point 12
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/01/2019

Magical and Salient

We had our elopement ceremony and stayed two night at Treehouse Point. The ceremony was beautiful, staff were amazing with communication via email over the course of planning, breakfast was amazing, and we absolutely loved the experience of staying there. We will be back for anniversaries and little vacations in the Seattle area.

Sent on 05/09/2019