400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number

About The Space Needle

The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is unmatched in its 360-degree panoramic view of all things Puget Sound. At the 100-foot level of the Space Needle, the SkyLine Level features distinctive Pacific Northwest cuisine and a knowledgeable staff that will help make your event memorable.

Still ahead of its time, the Space Needle features breathtaking views of the Seattle area and beyond. Journey skyward to the Observation Deck for 360 degrees of indoor and outdoor viewing at 520'. You can also join us 500' above ground at our world-famous revolving restaurant - SkyCity.

Follow The Space Needle on

Table set-up
d9a48fa636dab8a0 1465491213129 sn weddingl

3 Reviews for The Space Needle

Carrie · Married on 10/10/2009

Our guests loved our venue, especially our out of town guests. The views are spectacular and the inside of the venue is beautiful as well. At some weddings, all the pictures of the reception look the same. Another baquet hall. All the pictures taken inside the Skyline level of the Space Needle look like our wedding was at an elegant location (which the Space Needle is). The staff treated us great and we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. They have everything you need there so you save money not having to use other rental places!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Lauren very responsive and on the ball with every task we mentioned to her. With her your team, an outside wedding planner is not even necessary. The experience of traveling to the Skyline Level in the elevator was exciting. I think it would have been nice if guests would have their photos taken with the prior to boarding the elevator. When the elevators opened at the Skyline level our guests (Seattle natives and east coasters) were completely in awe. The decorations we had in combination with the view made the atmosphere completely magical. Initially I was concerned about the quality of the food since Space Needle is such a strong tourist location, I assumed there would be no reason for them to focus on the quality of the food. On the day of the wedding I was very pleasantly surprised to find very excellent food with decent portion sizes. We're so grateful for your help.

Sent on 10/21/2012

2.6
      3.0
      0.0
      0.0

I would have given the space needle venue a 5 star review BUT when you rent out the space needle it is a package deal, which I thought was great! So catering was included and we were able to have the space for basically the whole day, the view was amazing, the waiters/waitresses were so great, the bartender was great, everything was great except for the day of wedding planner that is included with the package. Initially I was excited to have a day of planner to help the flow of things and help me pick out the menu, just having someone to communicate with that worked at the space needle was a big plus! Unfortunately I worked with Angela White which I recommend requesting someone else if you can. After I put my deposit down and was assigned a day of planner and I was given her email to get ahold of her, it took me months to get ahold of her. It wasn't like I would send one email and wait for her to write back, I would send one, then another, and then duplicates of that email, finally she got ahold of me and apologized for being unavailable which I understand, people are busy. So she sent me copies of the menu and told me to choose what I wanted and for a while it was ok but when the day started to come closer, was when it got really stressful! I hired a separate wedding planner and it was about 2 weeks before the wedding and I would call the day of planner, Angela, several times because I really needed my seating chart and fast forward to the DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING I still didn't have the seating chart! I had emailed her numerous times trying to get it and no email back SO I called about 8 times in a row and instantly I got an email back "I'm in a meeting, are you trying to get ahold of me? Do you need something?" Uhhhh yes I need my seating chart my wedding is tomorrow!!! So I finally get the seating chart and after my rehearsal dinner I had to rush back to my hotel and make out the whole seating chart and was up late the night before my wedding! Awful experience!

Sent on 12/03/2015