350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000, San Diego, CA 92019 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Kelley Co

Please see my special offer under Deals and Pricing for viewers of the Knot and Wedding Wire.

“Gary is a wonderfully caring and talented wedding disc jockey and person. After spending time with him to talk about my wedding I felt like I had known him for years. At my wedding my guests loved him and so did my parents!".

Thank you... This is greatest gift I could ever receive as a professional. To be reconized for caring, and for being excellent at my craft is my goal.

My name is Gary Kelley. I've been honored to be in the wedding industry as a disc jockey and emcee for 35 years, but brand new to the Knot. I've seen many trends come and go, but one thing that never seems to go out of style is high quality and truly caring about your clients.

I learned a long time ago anyone can push the button and play Bruno Mars. The difference is all that encompasses the DJs performance in advance, at most importantly at your wedding.

I'm different in my approach with my extensive wedding and broadcasting background. Experience makes a difference in everything, especially for the most important day of your life.

This has been my life's work. I invite you to talk with me in person, or just a text to start. There is nothing better than music, It makes people happy and it can make them fall in love all over again. I've been blessed with the gift of knowing music and how it effects people in a very positive and wonderful way.

Gary

619-504-4716

Couples choice recipent 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012.

Former Radio DJ at the top stations in San Diego and Los Angeles. TV weather and reporter, 10 News & CW6. Middle school, high school and college professor.

img 9482 51 86330 157660697872429

The Kelley Co 5
  • Rina

Rina · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

Gary was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning! We currently live overseas so communication was all through emails up until we landed in San Diego for the wedding. Gary was very patient and understanding of our situation. I was late in creating our preferred playlist for music but Gary was took care of it all seamlessly.
    I wasn't even able to talk to Gary until the day of the wedding (this is NOT his fault, it was mine since I had given him the wrong number!) but when we did talk, Gary was very professional and said that the communication via email was perfectly fine and that he's got all of the music prepared for us!
    Gary was also a great emcee! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day! He is a very sweet person to work with and I would recommend him to any of my friends that may have a wedding coming up! Gary is very experienced with these events and he even recommended us to change our timeline a bit to open up the dance floor for our guests. He truly is a great person and I hope many other people get to work with him! Gary will make your wedding day VERY special!

Sent on 07/23/2019

The Kelley Co's reply:

I can die now! Lol. I’m blessed to be in a business that connects me with so many wonderful people like you Rina. I’ve always considered myself as being in the peace of mind business first, DJ emcee second. Weddings have a certain amount of stress attached to them, when I can help make the most important day in your life a little better, it’s no longer a job.
    Thank you Rina. God bless you and Paul and your family. Your kindness will not be forgotten.
    Sincerely,
  • Karley

Karley · Married on 03/29/2019

Gary seriously is a DJ wizard! He was able to accommodate every request and he is truly so amazing and so kind! We loved him!

Gary is phenomenal! Best DJ hands down!

Sent on 04/14/2019

The Kelley Co Pricing

The Kelley Co Price Rates

The Kelley Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• Sweetest Things in Life
    Sweetest Things in Life Wedding Officiants

One of my favorite DJs to work with! Gary is fun and entertaining really keeps the party going and caterers to his clients!

• 350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000 San Diego, CA, 92019 See on map