Phoenix, AZ 85022 Map · Phone number

About The Joyful Bakery

Hi! My name is Joy and I am the owner of The Joyful Bakery. I began The Joyful Bakery a few years ago and absolutely love it. I got my degree from a renown culinary school and became a Pastry Chef. Through my experience and education I discovered that creating decadent cakes for all special occasions is my passion especially weddings. I use only fine ingredients and ensure that each work I art I create is exactly what my customer/ bride is looking for.

www.thejoyfulbakery.com

img0500

11 Reviews for The Joyful Bakery

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Joy was a pleasure to work with, we heard of her through a friend and after seeing her good reviews we thought we would try her out. She was always quick to respond to my inquiries and very professional. On wedding day she arrived on time and had everything beautifully set up in no time. She also worked with us on packages since we had a small wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jill · event on 05/10/2015

The Joyful Bakery delivers the highest quality of any dessert that your heart desires. So much thought goes into every single order that is placed. Joy has waited her entire life to follow her dream and become a baker. This is more than just baking cakes to her. This is her passion, her love. You will NOT be sorry if you choose The Joyful Bakery for any event that you have, I can promise you that.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User5069381 · event on 05/10/2015

Joyful Bakery is truly a well organized establishment!! The owner and operator Joy is truly easy to work with and very professional! She is kind and thoughtful and her baked goods are spectacular!! She makes great cake, cake pops, and quiche!! Can't get enough of Joyful Bakery!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

The Joyful Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers