Phoenix, AZ 85022 Map · Phone number

About The Joyful Bakery

Hi! My name is Joy and I am the owner of The Joyful Bakery. I began The Joyful Bakery a few years ago and absolutely love it. I got my degree from a renown culinary school and became a Pastry Chef. Through my experience and education I discovered that creating decadent cakes for all special occasions is my passion especially weddings. I use only fine ingredients and ensure that each work I art I create is exactly what my customer/ bride is looking for.

www.thejoyfulbakery.com

img0515

11 Reviews for The Joyful Bakery

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Joy was a pleasure to work with, we heard of her through a friend and after seeing her good reviews we thought we would try her out. She was always quick to respond to my inquiries and very professional. On wedding day she arrived on time and had everything beautifully set up in no time. She also worked with us on packages since we had a small wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked.

What a beautiful job Joy did. She was on point with every detail. The cake was beautifully decorated and it tasted like heaven. My husband and I gave a thumbs up during the first bite when we cut the cake. It was priceless. The flavor took our breath away. The cake photographed perfectly. Can't thank her enough. Give her a call, you won't be disappointed.

Loved my wedding cake! It was everything that I wanted! It was delicious and looked amazing. All my guests asked me where I bought the cake from and I would recommend this company to anyone as they were very professional and I had excellent customer service. My family have used them before and when I'm back again I look forward to another excuse to use them. Their cakes are absolutely second to none !!!!!

The Joyful Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers