Winston Salem, NC 27104 Map · Phone number

About The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com)

The Grower’s Box (www.growersbox.com) specializes in shipping the finest fresh cut wholesale flowers and wedding flowers directly from our flower farms to our customers. We have created a network of carefully screened flower farms and cargo agencies to ensure freshness and quality with every order. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and customer service.

We offer a comprehensive online catalog of packages of wholesale flowers and wedding flowers including collections of Arranged Wedding Flowers as well as Wedding-in-a-Box packages:

Arranged Wedding Flowers:Our collections of Arranged Wedding Flowers are pre-set packages consisting of combinations of bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, bouquets for tossing, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages. Each package offers a different solution to accommodate wedding parties of varying sizes. These beautiful packages are a true ‘out-of-the-box’ solution to ‘Do-it-Yourself (DIY)’ wedding flowers.

Wedding-in-a-Box:We are proud to say that we offer the LARGEST selection of Wedding-in-a-Box packages on the Web! The Grower’s Box first introduced the concept of Wedding-in-a-Box packages back in 2004. Since then, we have expanded our online catalog to consist of many more unique Wedding-in-a-Box packages.

Wholesale Flowers:The Grower’s Box offers one of the largest online catalogs of wholesale flowers. We offer a huge selection of fresh cut flowers including Roses, Gerbera Daisies, Hydrangea, Orchids, Calla Lilies, Mini-Calla Lilies and much, much more.

We encourage our customers to reach out to us if you have any questions our products or our services, or if you don’t see exactly what you are looking for online. Our team of Customer Representatives and Sales Representatives are available to assist in anyway possible.

Please check us out online at www.growersbox.com. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-888-297-3000 or email us at sales@growersbox.com.

Follow The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com) on

Grower's Box Customer Aimee R. looking absolutely stunning with her bridal bouquet of Gerbera...
GBWFSPromo500x500
Bright Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Bright Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Fall Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Fall Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Green Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Green Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Lavender Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Lavender Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Pink Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Pink Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Red & White Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
Red & White Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box
White Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Wedding-in-a-Box: Roses
Wedding-in-a-Box: Roses
Wedding-in-a-Box: Snapdragons & Sunflowers
Wedding-in-a-Box: Snapdragons & Sunflowers
Grower's Box customer April created these stunning centerpieces with 6 pink roses.
Grower's Box customer April created beautiful centerpieces with just a few stems of Hydrangea and...
Grower's Box customer April created these beautiful wedding centerpieces with several stems of...
Grower's Box customer April created these fantastic 'kissing balls' (round topiaries) using pink...
astinzimmerman118 100
28788787113f92cc151
28788767210c6a5c77e
billlea08083059
The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com)
Grower's Box Customer Aimee R. shares a picture of her arrangement of Gerbera Daisies & Roses.
Grower's Box Customer Aimee R. used Roses, Gerbera Daisies, Baby's Breath and Lily Grass to create...
Grower's Box Customer Aimee R. created chair decorations using a beautiful brown bowed ribbon...
GBWFSPromo500x500
Bright Wedding Collection - Bridal Bouquet

Arranged Wedding Flowers by The Grower's Box

32 Reviews for The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com)

Meridith · Married on 08/15/2015

I used Growersbox.com for my wedding flowers and they were perfect! I was a little nervous ordering flowers online, but it all worked out great! The ordering was easy, they arrived on time and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!! I had enough flowers and fillers to make all my centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres with extra to spare for the rehearsal and to decorate the rest of our reception area. It was a little more work then I anticipated to do my own flowers, but it was totally worth it and I got a lot more for my money. I would recommend for any DIY bride!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Margaret · Married on 05/24/2014

Grower's Box was an awesome choice for my wedding. I chose the sunflowers and snapdragons boxes for reception flowers, and the pre-arranged fall wedding collection for our bouquets. At first, I was incredibly nervous because on the day before my scheduled flower delivery I got a call from Grower's Box that there had been a gas leak at one of their farms and no shipments were going out that day. They had evacuated the farm for safety concerns. A moment of bridal panic, of course, ensued. BUT, their customer service was amazing, kept me closely informed of the situation, and I got beautiful flowers delivered the next day. Every time I talked to customer service, I: 1) got through right away, 2) got the same person, who 3) knew exactly my story and why I was calling. Very reassuring.
    Second, when we got the arranged flowers and a couple of the boutonnieres were a little worse for wear, they quickly rushed out another set for us so they would look their best on the wedding day!
    I am so glad that I saved hundreds of dollars on flowers by ordering through Grower's Box. Even with the hiccups in the shipping process, I can happily give them five stars for their wonderful customer service and for being so accommodating in unexpected circumstances.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ann · Married on 07/12/2013

I used the Grower's Box for my wedding, and I am so glad I did! Not only did it save me money on ordering a large quantity of calla lilies, they were also far more fresh and beautiful than the small quantity of flowers I ordered for my bridals. Ordering was smooth and the flowers came exactly when I expected. We received numerous compliments on our centerpieces and my boutique at the wedding. I am so glad I was able to use flowers at such a great price.
    I ordered white and yellow mini callas. The yellows were AMAZING. Beautiful thick stems and a gorgeous color (they seemed more like what I would expect the large callas to be like). The white callas were great too, but I would recommend ordering them in large. Some of the white mini calla's stems were smaller/thinner than I expected, whereas the yellow mini calla's stems were thick and strong. Research before picking sizes in certain colors. I also ordered lily grass and it really added more volume to the centerpieces at a lower cost:).
    Go wholesale with Grower's Box! If you're willing to put in a little work or get a friend to help with the flowers--then this is the best place to go. You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 11/19/2013

The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com) FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Winston Salem, 27104 See on map