Plated, Buffet, Stations

About The Garden On Millbrook

First, choose peace of mind. At The Garden on Millbrook Catering Company, we pride ourselves on fulfilling bridal dreams, calming mothers' frayed nerves, corporate tycoons and creating successful events for all of our clients.

*5,000 square foot Ballroom, recently updated with stunning chandeliers, sconces and a solid wood dance floor, attached patio, complete with overhead market lights, vine balls, bistro tables & chairs and colorful umbrellas, pond and waterfall.

* Linens in a rainbow of colors, mahogany chiavari chairs, glass ware, silver and china, full service workers, set up, clean up are provided for events held at The Garden on Millbrook. We do provide an Event Coordinator for all events.

* Personalized service in a warm and caring environment, complete with over 30 years combined event planning knowledge, humor and expertise

* Memories made from scratch with menus for heavy hors d'oeuvres, buffets or seated dinners

* Fully licensed and insured to provide and serve Beer, Wine and Liquor

* Full service On and Off Premise Catering available for weddings and receptions, corporate events, proms, family and church gatherings and more birthday parties than you can fit candles on the cake

So, no matter what you are planning, put your trust in us and we'll have all the guests talking........ about you!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Vegan (1)
Liquor License (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)

I love Marc! We opted for a different venue but we're using The Garden on Millbrook's off-site catering, which we decided based just on meeting Marc. We hadn't even tasted the food at that point. Now that we have actually tasted the food, we're even more excited to be working with him. Everything was so delicious! Our photographer asked what other vendors we're using, and when I told her Marc's our caterer she said she loves him too! It's really nice to know our vendors enjoy working together, I think that shows a lot about their professionalism and quality of service. Our wedding isn't until August so I can't speak to the actual event yet, but Marc has already put in so much work and been so helpful I really wanted to give a review already! He responds so quickly to emails, it's like somehow his answer is already in my inbox as I'm hitting send. It's magic! He has offered really helpful support anytime I have questions about the menu and so many other things not at all related to the meal...scheduling, referrals, anything we ask, he's on it! It's very, very clear from his responses he truly knows what he's doing and yet he's incredibly tactful when offering suggestions. Anything he says is with a tone of leaving it totally up to us, just offering the benefit of his experience, which is exactly what I was hoping for. I'm really glad we booked with him and can't wait to enjoy his services on our big day!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was great, this was the second time we have used this location and there's a reason we went back!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/13/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1363182862006 dsc0412
220x220 sq 1363182922732 dsc0421
220x220 sq 1392930372210 dsc717

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We've had the opportunity to do wedding films at the Garden on several occasions and have a few coming up that we're excited about. We ALWAYS enjoy seeing a couple who is using the Garden as their venue. First of all, the staff at the Garden on Millbrook is incredible. Marc and Adelaide are both phenomenal people with a very down to earth personality. We've enjoyed the food and hospitality of the Garden on numerous occasions and you will be blown away by both. The venue is a great backdrop too. Whether you do a lot of custom touches or leave it mostly as is, we've filmed both ways and it always looks great! Whether you choose to do both your ceremony+reception there (one of our favorite setups) or just your reception. You simply cannot go wrong with choosing the Garden as your venue (or caterer!).

I highly recommend The Garden. It is a beautiful place both inside and out, not to mention, they are so nice and a joy to work with. The Garden on Millbrook is easy to get to and has plenty of parking.

I have been working with The Garden on Millbrook for many years. Not only is their food amazing and their setups beautiful, but as a vendor, they always answer the phone when I have a question, the setup is all ready for us when we arrive, with the room being at the perfect temperature (even on a 100 degree day) which is VERY important when you are setting up a cake! It must be a fun place to work, because everyone is always "up" and really enjoys their job. I highly recommend The Garden!!

I LOVE working on weddings at The Garden On Millbrook. Marc is very accommodating- allowing brides to meet with me on site to go over decor together as well as reserving an area for me to set up centerpiece components while another wedding is still in progress. It's an absolutely beautiful, classic venue whether the event is being held outdoors in the garden or indoors in the elegant ballroom. I'm truly looking forward to working with Marc and Adelaide again!!

79 PROS I KNOW

Events

2400 E. Millbrook Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604   See On Map
919-790-8900 (phone)
The Garden On Millbrook is a wedding Caterer and Venue from Raleigh, North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. The Garden On Millbrook is a professional wedding Caterer and Venue that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in full service on and off premise catering.