Fresh Meadows, NY 11365 Map · Phone number

About The Floral Suite

Welcome!

Thank you for taking this time to visit the Floral Suite’s store front. Finding a florist that understands your vision as well as your budget can be a daunting task to say the least. But with Floral Suite, you can be sure that professionalism and creativetiviy is not short changed because of cost. Each and every client is carried through the creative process with ease. Because not all styles are the same, the final product delivered is unique to each client. Please browse through the gallery and read the reviews to hear what past clients had to say about services performed by the Floral Suite.

To see more portfolio images, visit the Floral Suite.

• Cress Floral Decorators
Bridgewaters7
134828280683812REV

9 Reviews for The Floral Suite

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2014

Lena provided amazing, lush, beautiful flowers for our wedding at an incredible price point. She worked with our budget to provide more value than any other florist with whom I consulted. When a late-in-the-game quantity snafu (which was completely my own fault) arose, she rolled with the punches and came up with a great solution. She has wonderful judgment and a keen eye; everything looked amazing during the reception, and many of our guests complimented us on our floral arrangements. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of floral designer. Thank you, Lena!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

If you're looking for some who's creative, professional and prepared to make your wedding dreams come true, then you must work with Lena. Lena turned my wedding into a warm elegant evening; setting an ambiance enjoyed even by the staff at my wedding venue. My guests were blown away not only by her gorgeous floral arrangements at my outdoor ceremony and tented reception, but by the beautiful candles and creative details of every centerpiece.

I must admit, I can be quite meticulous, yet I'm a scatterbrain. Although I wanted beautiful arrangemets, I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers and wanted full arrangements. Lena worked with my individual budget. She was patient, provided ample options by emailing sample arrangements and showed me how various color pallets would look in various settings. She introduced me to flowers I never would have considered while continuing to follow my lead and always remembering my overall vision. Most importantly, she listened to me! My centerpiece arrangements were beyond my expectations!

Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Lena. She's creative, professional, extremely insightful, and actually loves her work which is evident in the excitement she shares with you as you plan your very special day.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Kim · Married on 10/01/2011

Lena made the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! We trusted her creative abilities and it really paid off. Everybody at our wedding commented on the gorgeous flowers and they look phenomenal in the photos. I would recommend Lena to everyone and would certainly use her again. In fact, I wouldn't use anyone else if you paid me to. She is amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2011

The Floral Suite FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 84.00
    $ 260.00
    $ 2047
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Bouquets
    Centerpieces

• EM Event Management
    EM Event Management Wedding Planners

Lena is a real pro! Not only does she do beautiful work, she is a lovely, caring and nice person to work with! That means a lot! It's nice to have a professional that I can depend on to work with on a wedding. There are so many elements to think about for a wedding or special event and working with Lena makes my job easier.

• Showtime Lights and Events
    Showtime Lights and Events Wedding DJs

We recommend Lena Osorio Gemisic Event Floral Creations, they have a beautiful selection and are amazingly talented. Be sure to visit their store. - Kieffer www.sewardparktech.com

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lena Osorio Gemisic Event Floral Creations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Fresh Meadows, 11365 See on map