220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Faded Poppy

• Award winning, nationallly and internationally published duo providing whimsical floral designs and wedding planning for ALL the people in love for over 10 years

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ+ friendly.

Follow The Faded Poppy on

Real Weddings 6 Photos

109 Reviews for The Faded Poppy

• Amy

Amy · Married on 11/09/2019

More then I could have ever imagined

I do not know much about florals, so when planning my wedding I did not have much information to give. I sent Sara and Jason an inspiration board I created for my wedding, and what they put together was more then I could have ever imagined or dreamed of. What they created so was beautiful and so perfectly us (without even meeting us in person!). I never thought I could love a bouquet so much, but now I know it is possible! I had to drive it 1600 miles from Virginia back to Colorado.

Aside from the beauty they create, Sara and Jason are beautiful souls themselves. Working with them was such a blessing.

Sent on 11/16/2019

AWWWW, thank you Amy!!
    It has been a pleasure getting to know you over these last months. Our shared love of good cocktails and pups will certainly make for a lasting friendship!! We are both very happy to hear you loved your FP creations and appreciate that you also think we have beautiful souls. :) Ditto to you beautiful lady!!
    All our best, J & S.
  • Matt

Matt Jernigan · Married on 10/18/2019

Great to work with!

We were very happy with Sara's work on our wedding! She was responsive and open to any ideas we had for the big day. On the day of the wedding, she made sure to keep us on track and inform of us anything going on. She made us feel very special! We especially appreciated the responses to our frantic emails the week fo the wedding, and all of the behind-the-scenes work contacting our vendors.

Sent on 12/04/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Matt!! It was a pleasure assisting you both. Your level of attention to detail was impressive and made my job easy peasy!! Your wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I've had the pleasure of being part of so thank you for including me.
    All of our very best to you and Ben,
    J & S.
  • David

David & Jordan Motsek · Married on 10/12/2019

The best decision!

Hiring Sara and Jason was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We primarily worked with Sara for both our day-of coordination and our florals, and wow!! Sara was super helpful throughout the entire process with answering all of our questions and helping us make our visions a reality. She helped ease my mind on more than one occasion, and made sure our rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly. I can’t recommend having a day-of coordinator enough, especially one who will take your wishes to heart and ensure that everything works out as planned and everyone is kept in line.
    Our wedding florals turned out better than we could’ve hoped for. We didn’t want to spend a ton of money on them, and with Sara’s help we were able to repurpose ceremony floral decor into reception decor as well. I went in to the first meeting with Sara wanting a mostly white bouquet, and I’m so glad she recommended pops of color instead. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!
    Working with Sara and Jason was a dream, and I can’t recommend them enough. They are so talented and really work to make sure their clients are 100% satisfied.

Sent on 05/19/2020

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Jordan!! This just made my day!! Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting us with your wedding day and flowers. It was so great getting to know you over wine sips and planning and spending the day with you and your families. Our very, VERY best to you & David.
    S&J.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Faded Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• 3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

• Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

• Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

• 220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Suite #1 Waynesboro, Virginia, 22980 See on map
    Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability
    Location of (The Faded Poppy)