220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map · Phone number

About The Faded Poppy

• Award winning, nationallly and internationally published duo providing whimsical floral designs and wedding planning for ALL the people in love for over 10 years

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ+ friendly.

Follow The Faded Poppy on

The Faded Poppy 6
The Faded Poppy 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Klann · Married on 07/19/2019

The Faded Poppy is the BEST!!!

I'm truly not sure where to begin-- Sara and Jason were simply a dream to work with and helped make our wedding day perfect and magical! We chose to use The Faded Poppy for both florals and planning services. I loved that we did this because they were completely in the know of every detail in regards to the flow of the day AND setup/decor. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and easy to work with. One thing that I love about the florals is that all bouquets are always unique to each bride! They truly have an artistic touch on everything they do, which makes each wedding they do that much more personal. As for the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing; Sara took care of everything! And it's worth mentioning that she is very calm and laid back, which helps to put the bride, groom, families, and bridal party at ease. I promise you will be satisfied if you book The Faded Poppy!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Faded Poppy 13
    The Faded Poppy 14
    The Faded Poppy 15

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I continue to be in awe of your kindness & generosity, thank you for these humbling comments. I am honored to have assisted you in the planning of your wedding and to have met you, your mom and extended families.
    All our very best to you & Billy !! J & S.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Floral Magicians!

Sara & Jason absolutely hit the nail on the head when it came to delivering on our vision for our wedding. All of the floral decor, the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids bouquet, my bouquet... everything was stunning and exactly what we had envisioned. They made everything so easy leading up to the day, and were so accommodating with last minute changes. They also were very understanding of our budgetary restraints, and somehow were able to deliver everything we wanted with that in mind (how, I don't know.. floral magicians!). Thanks Faded Poppy for everything, you guys are fantastic!

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Floral magician has a nice ring to it, I might have to keep that!! ;) Thank you for entrusting us with your vision, we enjoyed creating all of those pretties and are happy to hear you were so pleased with them.
    Best wishes, S & J.
  • Tenille

Tenille Maher · Married on 06/30/2019

Completely Fabulous Flowers!

Extremely pleased!! Faded Poppy was able to create my vision for our wedding perfectly with a unique bouquet and floral wreaths for bridal party. A gorgeous addition to our day from this professional and talented team!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Faded Poppy 16
    The Faded Poppy 17
    The Faded Poppy 18

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Tenille!! Your bouquet has been one of my favorites to date, thank you for choosing me to create it for you!! Best wishes to you both, S.

The Faded Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 3 Cats Photo
    3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

• Studio Mac Creative Media
    Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

• 220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Suite #1 Waynesboro, Virginia, 22980 See on map
    Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability