220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Faded Poppy

• Award winning, nationallly and internationally published duo providing whimsical floral designs and wedding planning for ALL the people in love for over 10 years

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ+ friendly.

Follow The Faded Poppy on

113 Reviews for The Faded Poppy

• Aly

Aly G. · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Flowers aren't Cancelled!

There are so many amazing things to say about The Faded Poppy - when I first stepped into their shop in June of 2019, I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Sara and Jason. Sara listened to every idea I had and was very actively thinking of ways to make my vision come true. This was very different from other florists I met with, who seemed to have too many of their own ideas to listen to mine. Their prices are extremely fair, and we ended up using The Faded Poppy for our Rehearsal Dinner and Bridal Luncheon as well. The real magic of this floral shop came when COVID hit - I remember receiving a phone call from Jason on March 14th, right before my wedding had been officially postponed and he was hellbent on reassuring me that everything, from flowers to the I Do's we still going to be perfect no matter what! When we made the decision to cancel two days later, there were no questions asked and The Faded Poppy made every effort to keep things amazing. They offered to do arrangements for my backyard COVID wedding on our original date and then were extremely flexible when it came to decreasing numbers, changes in location, and all the other drama that comes with a COVID wedding! I constantly felt supported and special and like COVID had nothing on the dream day The Faded Poppy wanted to help me create. I love this floral shop, and want to get married to my husband a third time just so I can work with Sara and Jason again!

Sent on 12/02/2020

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Aly!! It has certainly been a crazy year for us all and we are extra appreciative for clients like you that kept us going. We would absolutely sign up for wedding #3, 4 & 5 with you!
    Best to you both,
    S & J.
  • Laurie

Laurie B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Love Faded Poppy!

Sara and Jason did such a fantastic job helping with the Day Planning and creating the most beautiful floral arrangements and décor for our wedding this past October. They are so professional and I love their floral designs!! Thank you so much for all you did in helping to create the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives!!! Photos credit: by Aaron Watson Photography in Charlottesville.

Sent on 12/03/2020

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Laurie. It was our pleasure helping you & Ed plan your big day and what a beautiful and amazing day it was. Perfect weather, perfect couple, perfect venue and a DREAM team. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate with you, our best to you both.
    S & J.
  • Sally

Sally L. · Married on 10/01/2020

Fantastic!!!

My daughter got married on 10.10.20 at the Red August Farm. We hired Sarah and Jason way back in 2018 to do the flowers as well as wedding planners. At the time we had no idea a pandemic was coming. Skipping to the wedding, Sarah stuck with us and the flowers were stunning and talked about weeks after the wedding. Aside from her gift of a green thumb and flower arranger, Sarah was nothing short of a life saver before and during the wedding. She advised us on how to keep our guests safe and then at the wedding worked tirelessly to keep guests safe. On top of the corona virus we also had remnants of a hurricane to deal with. She kept us all at ease with her confidence and we were able to have a beautiful wedding! We simply could not have had the wedding without her help. I believe the same would have been true even if Coronavirus had not been a thing.
    I highly recommend the Faded Poppy! You will not be disappointed...far from it!
    Sally and Will Lightfoot

Sent on 12/03/2020

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Sally, we are now forever friends!! I cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate your commitment to keeping us & everyone safe while we celebrated Alex's big day! We navigated some crazy times but you were all troopers and I can't thank you enough for being so amazing to work with!!! Best to all this holiday season!! S &J.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Faded Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

• Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

• Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

• 220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Suite #1 Waynesboro, VA, 22980 See on map
    Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability
    Location of (The Faded Poppy)