Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Faded Poppy

The Faded Poppy has a reputation for creating visually stunning, one of a kind floral arrangements.
  • We are exceptionally good at producing bouquets & arrangements that are just a little bit unexpected.  Please view our portfolio to see why our clients have waxed lyrical about the items we have made for them.  We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the requirements of your special day.

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ friendly.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Initially we hired The Faded Poppy for florals only, working with a limited budget. Sara was extremely accommodating in working with us and our budget to create a floral design that was gorgeous. After meeting with Sara regarding florals, we decided to hire her for Day-Of-Coordination as well. Working with Sara before, during, and after the event was great. She was calm and helpful, fielding numerous phone calls and emails from me. She even went above and beyond and contacted vendors about certain logistics so that I did not have to. Hiring Sara for the coordination was worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The Faded Poppy is hands-down the best decision we made for our special day. Sara and Jason are incredibly professional, kind, and willing to work with each couple to create a unique atmosphere for each couple. They handled my flowers, table arrangements, and day-of coordination. I had to move my ceremony inside due to weather, and these guys created the most perfect place for my husband and I to marry on the fly. Every detail exceeded my expectations. I ADORE Sara and Jason to no end, and I am indebted to them eternally for making our day the most beautiful day of our lives. HIRE THE FADED POPPY IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
4.2

Faded Poppy was kind, understanding, and created beautiful flowers for our wedding. We loved working with them and couldn't beat the price. She even stuffed shotgun shells that I had emptied and prepared for boutonnières. They also threw in a few extra items that we hadn't originally asked for. Wonderful people.

Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Shotgun shell boutonnière
Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Bridesmaid bouquet
Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Table arrangement
Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Table arrangement
Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Table arrangement with Bride's bouquet
Photo of The Faded Poppy in Waynesboro, VA - Gifted arrangement to remember both of our deceased mothers
View Vendor Response

Table Arrangements
Artificial
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

I have had the opportunity to work with The Faded Poppy on several professional collaborations as well as weddings where we shared the same clients. Sara, the owner, is highly creative and organized. As a planner, she goes all out making sure every detail is perfect for her clients. She is great at fielding the stress for a bride and her family, so that they are able to relax and focus on the joy of their special occassion. As a floral designer, few have the ability or craft to equal Sara's bespoke work. Her bouquets are unique, textural and inspired. The Faded Poppy did the styling for my grand opening celebration. She created special arrangements from clutches and accessories from my collection. It was unique and I loved them! I can't say enough about The Faded Poppy.

I have worked with The faded Poppy on several events and their work is absolutely top quality--beautiful, innovative, and they are both professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Events

220 Rosser Ave, Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980   See On Map
540-448-0187 (phone)
Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability