220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map · Phone number

About The Faded Poppy

• Award winning, nationallly and internationally published duo providing whimsical floral designs and wedding planning for ALL the people in love for over 10 years

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ+ friendly.

Follow The Faded Poppy on

The Faded Poppy 6
The Faded Poppy 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous flowers & wonderful people!

Sara and Jason were simply amazing to work with for our wedding! Not knowing much about flowers at all, I sent Sara a few examples of arrangements, styles and colors that I liked, and they came through with choosing and designing the most perfect flowers for our special day. All of the flower décor from my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl basket and our arbor décor piece was gorgeous and exactly what we were envisioning. Sara and Jason were so accommodating and easy to work with throughout the whole process, even as I made changes to our requests adding numbers of boutonnieres/corsages and requesting some cake flowers at the last minute. They were the first vendors to arrive at our venue on our wedding day to set up, so it was great for a bride to see flowers already being put into place by the time she arrived. Between the time that the flowers were set up on the arbor for the ceremony and the time the ceremony started, a terrible thunderstorm came through the area with heavy rain and high winds that ended up knocking the arbor over completely, flowers and all – luckily the storm passed quickly and we had a beautiful evening for the ceremony, but as a testament to their quality, the flowers survived the storm beautifully and all in one piece, still providing a gorgeous backdrop while we tied the knot!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    The Faded Poppy 8
    The Faded Poppy 9
    The Faded Poppy 10
    The Faded Poppy 11

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I remember that storm, it was CRAZY! Yay for awesome flowers that can hold up to Virginia weather!!
    All our best to you both,
    Sara

Amy · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful flowers, lovely people, and great support

We loved working with Sara and Jason for our flowers and day-of-coordination. I sent them a few ideas for flowers and they definitely brought the vision to life. They even made us a gender neutral bouquet for our all-gender bouquet toss! Sara thought creatively with us during our walk through about ways to decorate and also not completely blow our budget- much appreciated! To that point, Sara and Jason offer very fair prices and they are worth every penny! In terms of the coordination, Sara helped us take the stress out of the logistics. She helped us in planning and even came to our rescue when the groom's flower fell off his bout before our ceremony! She came to the rescue again when I forgot to tell a family member to stay behind for photos- she went and picked her up promptly! Lots of little things added up and made us so very grateful we chose to work with this great husband/wife team!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Faded Poppy 12
    The Faded Poppy 13
    The Faded Poppy 14
    The Faded Poppy 15
    The Faded Poppy 16
    The Faded Poppy 17

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I had THE best time at your wedding and getting to know you both!! I don’t think I’ve met a sweeter couple, you deserve the moon and stars!!
    We wish you both the very best + a little extra more,
    J & S.
  • Lisa

Lisa Killmer · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly what we wanted

My daughter's wedding was a month ago and we were so pleased with the floral arrangements. My daughter said her bouquet was exactly what she wanted and when friends see photos they comment on the beauty of the flowers. The wedding venue was slightly out of the normal distance range for The Faded Poppy but we chose them based on our caterer's recommendation and also because their proposal allowed us to envision what the end product would look like. Sara and Jason were easy to work with and when we had changes to make they were very accommodating. We would recommend them to anyone searching for florals for a special day.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    The Faded Poppy 18

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for your confidence in our work and for choosing us, it was a pleasure to work with you both and to have the opportunity to get out and see new places.
    Best wishes to all, S & J.

The Faded Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 3 Cats Photo
    3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

• Studio Mac Creative Media
    Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

• 220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Suite #1 Waynesboro, Virginia, 22980 See on map
    Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability