220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map · Phone number

About The Faded Poppy

• We are exceptionally good at producing bouquets & arrangements that are just a little bit unexpected. Please view our portfolio to see why our clients have waxed lyrical about the items we have made for them. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the requirements of your special day.

• The Faded Poppy is proud to be LGBTQ friendly.

Follow The Faded Poppy on

weddings charlotte wygant ward 4
weddings charlotte wygant ward 5
weddings charlotte wygant ward 7
The Faded Poppy
weddings charlotte wygant ward m
weddings jk 18
weddings nicole humbert bethany web res 15
weddings nicole humbert bethany web res 16
weddings nicole humbert bethany web res 17
The Faded Poppy
weddings nicole humbert bethany web res m
weddings rachel zuraw 2
weddings rachel zuraw 5
weddings rachel zuraw 6
weddings rachel zuraw m
photo shoot christie vintage bride blue dress 7
photo shoot christie vintage bride blue dress 15
The Faded Poppy
photo shoot christie vintage bride blue dress m
photo shoot christie vintage bride white dress 3
photo shoot christie vintage bride white dress 23
The Faded Poppy
photo shoot christie vintage bride white dress m
weddings lauren sherman 1

The Faded Poppy 6
The Faded Poppy 7
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 11/04/2018

The Faded Poppy blew us away!

Working with Sara was an absolute joy! We didn't provide a whole lot of guidance in terms of what we were looking for for flowers and the proposal she came back with better than we could have even dreamed (and under budget!). She was always helpful and responsive during the planning process.
    On the day of, we were blown away with the flowers! I got tons of compliments on my bouquet and all of the flowers were unique and beautiful. Cannot recommended Faded Poppy enough for stunning flowers and stellar service!

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Your colorful bouquet was certainly a stunner, if we ever decide to renew our vows we may have to take inspiration from it. ;)
    Enjoy all the fun winery tours as Mr. & Mrs. Best wishes, J&S.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience with Sara and Jason!

Sara and Jason were wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process, and we absolutely loved our flowers! I didn't know much about flowers, and so gave Sara a rough idea of what I was looking for and she absolutely delivered! I was also unsure and went back and forth on a few decisions towards the end, but Sara was always patient with me, sent me multiple proposals to review, and stayed calm when we almost moved the wedding inside the day before. I also thought that the flowers were extremely reasonably priced!

Sent on 11/25/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you for the lovely compliments Victoria,
    Planning a wedding can certainly be stressful and last minute things almost always pop up so I'm happy to hear we were able to give you the feeling of calm during those moments, everything about your wedding day (including the weather) was gorgeous, we can't wait to see the photos!!
    Best wishes to you both,
    Sara & Jason
  • Catelyn

Catelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Freaking. Amazing.

If I were to tell you all of the amazing things about The Faded Poppy I would run out of space! They helped us coordinate and decorate our wedding with the most AMAZING flower arrangements (which are now dried and decorating our house!). I felt SO at ease for my entire day knowing that they had everything covered, they are organized, efficient, SO good with communication with the bridal couple as well as the other vendors. I was lucky enough to witness them at work for my best friend & sister's weddings and I was in awe at the work they do. If you're wondering who you should hire to help make sure the most important day of your life is on point, they are the only people I would trust. Thank you Sara & Jason for making our day PERFECT. Love you both!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    The Faded Poppy 8
    The Faded Poppy 9
    The Faded Poppy 10

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Catelyn!! It was such a pleasure getting to know all of you over these last few years, I have enjoyed every bit. I will treasure the memories we made (especially the tiny hand moments). Best wishes to you both for many, many, MANY happy years together!!!
    S & J.

The Faded Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 3 Cats Photo
    3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

Sara Kite and the team at the Faded Poppy are talented, professional and fun. Not only are their flowers exquisite and unique but they are also fabulous planners that can really make a difference in your enjoyment of your wedding day. I highly recommend contacting them for wedding planning and floral design! I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!

• Studio Mac Creative Media
    Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Working with Jason and Sara is like having your best friends manage your wedding and flowers, if your best friend was a super talented wedding coordinator and florist. They are so committed to their clients and the weddings I've worked with them on have gone amazingly. No wedding goes off without a hitch, but they know how to get it done with as few wrinkles as possible. I cannot recommend them enough for their beautiful floral work, their outstanding organizational skills, and their care and commitment to their clients. You need Jason and Sara for your wedding!

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is amazing! Her ability to see and create beauty is nothing short of magical. We recently worked together on a farm to table styled shoot, and Sara styled the most beautiful and colorful bouquet, tablescape, and over all aesthetic! She even created the most unique strawberry and brussel sprout boutonniere! Her talent and creativity are without compare, and I would happily recommend any of my brides to The Faded Poppy!

• 220 Rosser Ave Suite #1, Suite #1 Waynesboro, Virginia, 22980 See on map
    Store opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm (opening soon) All other times by appointment based on availability