Olivera Floral Design

Richmond, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Formerly known as The Proper Petal, Olivera Floral Design curates unique and memorable floral design for weddings through a fun and effortless client experience. We believe that flowers are the icing on the cake when it comes to event design. They can tie together a color palette, showcase clients’ personalities, or create that major WOW factor that is truly memorable. Our style isn’t for everyone, and that’s okay! It is our hope that you choose us to be part of your wedding day because you love our work and trust us to make all of your flower dreams come true.

Visit us at http://www.oliverafloraldesign.com to find out more and submit an inquiry!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 04/10/2022

Amazing Fall Secret Garden Wedding!

The team brought my vision to life for our wedding day and were a dream to work with! When looking for vendors, they had the exact aesthetic I was looking for as I planned my reception details around the florals. When I had to change my wedding from spring to fall due to covid, they were right there to help pivot and the colors and palette turned out even better than I had imagined. They have amazing service from the selection and planning process to the day of. I couldn't have had a better experience and they truly were a huge part of what made our wedding perfect!
  • Dawn
    Dawn S. Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful designs

What a beautiful design concept from this vendor for my daughter's wedding at Upper Shirley Vineyards on 9/5/21. We could not have been more happy with how lovely the flowers and arbor were and cannot thank them enough for helping to create the perfect day.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 12/19/2020

So Many Compliments!

We had more compliments on our wedding flowers than any other aspect of our wedding. Olivera Floral understood my vision better than I did and made the entire day so BEAUTIFUL. Kristen was available for several consultations with my mom, fiancé and mother-in-law. I didn’t fully understand the importance of flowers and loved them more than I could ever have imagined. She executed our colorful vision within a reasonable budget and most importantly her talent was clear from the beginning so I never worried that it wouldn’t come together day of!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Richmond, VA, 23227
Location of (Olivera Floral Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding