MaryAnn Blooms

Richmond, VA View map

$4,230 Typical Price

MaryAnn Blooms is a flower business in Richmond, Virginia. MaryAnn has more than 30 years of experience as a floral designer. She is devoted to flowers and weddings and the joy they both bring. MaryAnn creates one-of-a-kind arrangements that fulfill your vision and coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. She loves the challenge of creating unique designs for every occasion.

MaryAnn Blooms offers consultations, delivery, event design, set up, cleanup and venue visit. She visits your venue to plan each arrangement and then sets up a beautiful display to transform your venue on wedding day. MaryAnn is very creative and easy to work with. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$154

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,230

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Alex
    Alex T. Married on 07/25/2020

Created magic with her floral arrangements

MaryAnn is marvelous to work with, and she is SO talented! She took my exact vision for wedding florals and brought it to life! She put together the most magnificent and elegant alter arch floral arrangement and built an incredible floral runner for our farm tables - our guests were complimenting the flowers all night. She was easy to communicate with and incredibly thoughtful in her attention to detail and selection of a variety of flowers that worked together magically. I highly recommend MaryAnn and would use her services again anytime.

MaryAnn Blooms's reply:

Alex thank you so much for your kind words! You were a joy to work with. I wish you two much future happiness!
    Kaley L. Married on 05/09/2020

Cannot say enough!

MaryAnn was just beyond wonderful. We were in constant communication the entire length of my engagement and she was so knowledgeable. I know little to nothing about flowers and she just brought my ideas to life. We also had to suddenly reschedule 50 days before our wedding and she was so flexible and accommodating. Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended! 10/10
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 11/30/2019

Flowers that made my wedding vision come true!

From the moment I spoke with MaryAnn, I knew she’d be the perfect florist for my wedding. We had a planning call to discuss my vision and she helped me create a floral plan within my budget. I shared my Pinterest board with her and she took my inspiration and not only totally understood exactly what I wanted, but she also offered up ideas I never would have thought of on my own. She offered to include candles in all the table scapes and to also have two different designs for the tables to make the room look more interesting and she nailed it. MaryAnn came onsite to deliver and set up the flowers (including an INCREDIBLE spray on our Chuppah) and set up all the table scapes. Two weeks before my wedding, I found out from my (not so great) wedding planner that my venue was candle/flame free... not only did MaryAnn calm my nerves as a stressed out bride, she was able to still execute my vision and it was just as beautiful as it would have been with real candles. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with MaryAnn. She will not disappoint and my flowers were absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

6924 Woodrow Terrace Richmond, VA, 23228
804-495-1113
Location of (MaryAnn Blooms)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding