The Faded Poppy Reviews

The Faded Poppy 7
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic florist

I contacted Faded Poppy for our wedding not having a very specific vision or knowledge of flowers. I gave them some inspiration photos, and my color scheme and Sara was able to run with it and create a wonderful vision for the flowers. She was very knowledgeable about keeping things within our budget but still creating a beautiful product.

The centerpieces she made were beautiful and the bouquets even more stunning. We loved what they created and it added so much to our wedding decor!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Faded Poppy 8
    The Faded Poppy 9
    The Faded Poppy 10

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Your lavender/purple flowers + greenery were one of my favorite this year!!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Working with Sara and Jason was a great experience! I was able to send them inspiration photos and a budget and they created something that i both LOVED and was a reasonable price! They were also flexible when i asked to make changes to my order.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Faded Poppy 11

The Faded Poppy's reply:

It's so nice to hear when our clients have a great experience and love their flowers!! (also.. love your Instagram quote :))
  • Kayla

Kayla Hedrick · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Flowers

They are so beyond professional and accommodating!! Correspondence was rapid and thorough. Did everything via email and the quality matched the pictures! I gave them color ideas and they gave me options that I hadn’t even considered but absolutely loved! They allowed us to pick the flowers up the day before and gave us instructions on how to care for them. Apparently when my husband was picking up the flowers she had to take an important phone call. My husband never mentioned this to me so I had no idea but I received an email almost immediately after he left them apologizing for having to take the emergency call while he was there. (No big deal to us at all but they take their business serious enough that they felt the need to explain and apologize which I appreciate so much even though we never felt it was anything out of the way.) They also provided smaller pieces of flowers for photographs which was awesome and we actually were able to make a tiny bouttinier*(sp) with them for an extra kid that was kind of part of the wedding. So happy with them and their customer service and pricing!!! Would definitely recommend and consider for any future floral requests. For reference, we got 5 baby’s breath bouquets, my dried lavender bouquet, 6 boutoniers*, and 2 corsages for a little over $400 (we picked them up which took off the $200~ delivery charge but had we been getting lots of flowers like center pieces and archways we would have definitely taken advantage of their delivery and set up!!)

Sent on 06/15/2019
    The Faded Poppy 12
    The Faded Poppy 13

The Faded Poppy's reply:

LOVE that you were able to re-purpose some of your stems into a mini-bout!! & THANK YOU again for being so understanding about that phone call :) Many, many, many congrats to you and best wishes to you both.
    S.
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 11/04/2018

The Faded Poppy blew us away!

Working with Sara was an absolute joy! We didn't provide a whole lot of guidance in terms of what we were looking for for flowers and the proposal she came back with better than we could have even dreamed (and under budget!). She was always helpful and responsive during the planning process.
    On the day of, we were blown away with the flowers! I got tons of compliments on my bouquet and all of the flowers were unique and beautiful. Cannot recommended Faded Poppy enough for stunning flowers and stellar service!

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Your colorful bouquet was certainly a stunner, if we ever decide to renew our vows we may have to take inspiration from it. ;)
    Enjoy all the fun winery tours as Mr. & Mrs. Best wishes, J&S.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience with Sara and Jason!

Sara and Jason were wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process, and we absolutely loved our flowers! I didn't know much about flowers, and so gave Sara a rough idea of what I was looking for and she absolutely delivered! I was also unsure and went back and forth on a few decisions towards the end, but Sara was always patient with me, sent me multiple proposals to review, and stayed calm when we almost moved the wedding inside the day before. I also thought that the flowers were extremely reasonably priced!

Sent on 11/25/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you for the lovely compliments Victoria,
    Planning a wedding can certainly be stressful and last minute things almost always pop up so I'm happy to hear we were able to give you the feeling of calm during those moments, everything about your wedding day (including the weather) was gorgeous, we can't wait to see the photos!!
  • Catelyn

Catelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Freaking. Amazing.

If I were to tell you all of the amazing things about The Faded Poppy I would run out of space! They helped us coordinate and decorate our wedding with the most AMAZING flower arrangements (which are now dried and decorating our house!). I felt SO at ease for my entire day knowing that they had everything covered, they are organized, efficient, SO good with communication with the bridal couple as well as the other vendors. I was lucky enough to witness them at work for my best friend & sister's weddings and I was in awe at the work they do. If you're wondering who you should hire to help make sure the most important day of your life is on point, they are the only people I would trust. Thank you Sara & Jason for making our day PERFECT. Love you both!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    The Faded Poppy 14
    The Faded Poppy 15
    The Faded Poppy 16

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Catelyn!! It was such a pleasure getting to know all of you over these last few years, I have enjoyed every bit. I will treasure the memories we made (especially the tiny hand moments). Best wishes to you both for many, many, MANY happy years together!!!

Madalyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Flowers in the Shenandoah!

Sara and Jason were amazing to work with! We gave them our vision and they made something beautiful that was beyond our wildest imaginations! We had a few last minute things go wrong and their patience and flexibility, helped us feel calm before our big day. We continue to get compliments on our wedding flowers from people who look at our wedding photos. They do incredible work and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Thanks Madalyn,
    It was such a treat for us to work with you & B on your HHF wedding, your wedding vision was so unique and creative and allowed us to have lots of fun creating your flowers!!
    Best wishes to you both, S & J.

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

The best florist!

Sara and Jason were so great to work with! They were responsive, flexible, and respectful of our budget. I wasn't able to meet with Sara before the wedding so she met with my mom and stepmom instead but made sure she had my final approval on everything. She has so many wedding tips and tricks up her sleeves and all of our flowers and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Faded Poppy 17
    The Faded Poppy 18
    The Faded Poppy 19
    The Faded Poppy 20
    The Faded Poppy 21

The Faded Poppy's reply:

It was a pleasure getting to know you and your extended family, we are very pleased to hear you loved your flowers and found the process of working with us so pleasant.
    J & S.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Wild and beautiful flowers

We absolutely loved our flowers from The Faded Poppy! They were wild and green, just as I'd pictured. Their online portal system was super easy to use and they were fairly quick with their responses to us. They did a piece on the arbor as well as our bouquets and boutonnieres. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    The Faded Poppy 22
    The Faded Poppy 23
    The Faded Poppy 24
    The Faded Poppy 25

Thanks Lauren,
    So happy to hear you loved your flowers, we did too, the textures and greens used were some of our favorites!! Congratulations & best wishes to you both,
    Sara & Jason.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sara & Jason were the most magnificent people to work with! They are so talented, I don't even know where to begin. We gave them an idea of what we wanted & they gave us the BEST suggestions possible. My bouquet was GORGEOUS as well as all the bridesmaids bouquets, the groomsmen's bouts, the corsages, my hair piece, the centerpieces & the sweetheart table runner. They have quite the eye when it comes to creating the most beautiful arrangements & we got compliments ALL day about our flowers. They were willing to meet with me on a weekend to discuss exactly what I wanted- they are kind, patient & want your day to be perfect. I would recommend The Faded Poppy to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements that DON'T break the bank. We are so thankful for Sara & Jason's hard work & we wish you ALL the best! Lots of Love- Jessica & Dave 09.29.18

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Faded Poppy 33
    The Faded Poppy 34
    The Faded Poppy 35

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Aw, Jessica!!! You are so sweet, thank you. Thank you for including us in your special day and thank you also for our sweet surprise!!
    Sara & J.

Ali · Married on 06/30/2018

The Faded Poppy did an incredible job with the flowers for our June 30th wedding. The process of picking out the flowers couldn't have been smoother. They took pictures of examples that I liked in mind before giving me a list of exactly what flowers would be included the arrangements. I was so excited when the bouquets arrived. They were beautiful! I would highly recommend them for future brides.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hi Ali,
    Thank you so much for including us in your wedding and for this stellar review!! Congratulations & best wishes to you both, Sara & Jason

Rimma · Married on 06/09/2018

The Faded Poppy created beautiful custom floral arrangements for our wedding on June 9th 2018. Over the course of several months, I worked with Sara to come up with different ideas for our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating and was very responsive to all of my last minute emails over things that my over-wired bride brain forgot to think of. Sara was extremely friendly, reliable, and was always willing to work with any concerns or budget issues I may have come across. I am so glad we chose Faded Poppy due to their uniqueness to showcase our vision for the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you so much Rimma!! We loved working with you and hearing all about your fur babies!! Best wishes to you both, S.

Heathee · Married on 06/02/2018

They did a great job and made beautiful arrangements with wild flowers!

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Heather, best wishes to you both.

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Faded poppy made my wedding bouquets and they were absolutely perfect!! I had such a hard time finding a florist, being that our wedding was Mother’s Day weekend but they did not have a problem with that at all! They even found a service to have them delivered to the site! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Leah, it was our pleasure to create your bouquets!!
    Best wishes, Jason & Sara

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

We chose Sara (The Faded Poppy) for both our day-of wedding coordination and our flowers, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Sara worked within our budget to create absolutely breathtaking bouquets. In addition, Sara is a rockstar when it comes to organizing and coordinating. Leading up the wedding, she helped us with emails between the vendors and our venue so that we could focus on finalizing other details. On our wedding day, she took care of everything--we didn't have to worry about one thing on our day, which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/19/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Bridget, I very much enjoyed spending time with you and your families, everyone was so kind and LOTS of fun!! I am sooo happy to hear you loved your flowers (because I really did too!!) and that you felt so taken care of on your day. Best wishes to you both, S.

Callie · Married on 04/28/2018

If you need a florist/day-of coordinator, look no further! The Faded Poppy is seriously talented. Sara's eye when it comes to flowers is awe-inspiring and her fun attitude makes her day-of coordination a breeze. I was most excited to see the flowers on my wedding day and when they arrived I can assure you they did not disappoint. STUNNING is the only word I have. She gladly worked with me to find the right flowers, even after we changed our vision a few times. A wedding day is never without a few hiccups along the way, but with Sara as your day-of you'll never know the difference! 100% recommend her! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 05/16/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

AWWWWW!!!! Thank you Callie!! & thank you for including us in your fiesta wedding celebration, fue muy divertido!!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Great experience. Beautiful flowers and no issues!

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thanks Emily! Best wishes to you both, S & J.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

Sara and Jason were a pleasure to have at our wedding. We used the Faded Poppy for both our flowers and the "daisy package" day-of planning. We began by showing pictures of the flowers I was imagining and they came up with a written proposal that included images of the flowers they intended to use. This was a great way to envision what the bouquets and center pieces would look like. Closer to the wedding date, we met in person to go over the timeline of the day. This was extremely helpful and they both had suggestions that we maybe hadn't thought of. They also coordinated with our vendors 1-2 weeks before the wedding and made sure everyone had all the necessary details. It was well worth it to add the daisy package for this and for the amazing coordination at the rehearsal and wedding day. On the wedding day, Sara was key in facilitating the entire day, from making sure everyone got on the buses on time, setting up at the Chapel, and ensuring our timeline for the reception went as close to plan as possible. I had a little trouble with my bustle throughout the night and Sara was prepared with safety pins and made it work! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned with some unique pops of texture. Very very happy we chose The Faded Poppy! Thank you Sara and Jason!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Hi E,
    Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your wedding, dress and you were absolutely STUNNING!! & we were happy to take part. Best wishes to you & G!!

MarySue · Married on 04/07/2018

The Faded Poppy is truly an exquisite florist and the perfect day of event coordinator. Sara and Jason are extraordinary artists with very creative ideas. The bouquets and flowers at the chapel were absolutely stunning! The centerpieces at wedding reception were gorgeous - elegant as well as unique. Sara was also our day of event coordinator. As mother of the bride I felt very comfortable with Sara in charge. She made sure the events of the day flowed smoothly and the timeline, which was planned in detail with Sara and Jason a few weeks before the wedding, was followed. Sara was an absolute delight and we felt privileged that she was part of our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Hi MarySue,
    Thank you so much for this!! We don't often get feedback from parents so its nice to hear that you had as memorable a day as your daughter. It was our privilege to spend the day with all of you!! Our best to you and yours, S & J.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 01/13/2018

Nothing but good things to say

I loved working with The Faded Poppy for my wedding. They responded very quickly to my initial inquiry and nailed my vision based only on internet photos I sent. I still have my wedding bouquet dried and sitting on my dining table.

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I love hearing that you were pleased with our services and that you are still enjoying your bouquet !!
    Best wishes,
    S.

Jacqueline · Married on 12/01/2017

Initially we hired The Faded Poppy for florals only, working with a limited budget. Sara was extremely accommodating in working with us and our budget to create a floral design that was gorgeous. After meeting with Sara regarding florals, we decided to hire her for Day-Of-Coordination as well. Working with Sara before, during, and after the event was great. She was calm and helpful, fielding numerous phone calls and emails from me. She even went above and beyond and contacted vendors about certain logistics so that I did not have to. Hiring Sara for the coordination was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you for taking time from your honeymoon to leave us this review, it was a great pleasure working with and getting to know you. I don't think I have ever had or will ever have as much at a wedding as I did at yours!! You & Anthony and raised the bar!! Best wishes to you both, S.

Meaghan · Married on 11/04/2017

The Faded Poppy is hands-down the best decision we made for our special day. Sara and Jason are incredibly professional, kind, and willing to work with each couple to create a unique atmosphere for each couple. They handled my flowers, table arrangements, and day-of coordination. I had to move my ceremony inside due to weather, and these guys created the most perfect place for my husband and I to marry on the fly. Every detail exceeded my expectations. I ADORE Sara and Jason to no end, and I am indebted to them eternally for making our day the most beautiful day of our lives. HIRE THE FADED POPPY IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Meaghan!! You just brought me to tears!! Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing review, you were an absolute dream to work with, we will never be able to express how much we appreciate the kindness you and your family showed us during a difficult weekend. We were very lucky to have been part of your day, of course all of our best wishes and so much more.
    J & S.

shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

The flowers were beautiful and fairly priced. The Faded Poppy was very flexible and responsive to any questions or changes that I wanted to make. They arrived to the venue in a timely manner and helped set up the flowers.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    The Faded Poppy 36

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Hi Shannon, thank you very much for your review and posting the photograph of your gorgeous bouquet. It was our true pleasure to create your wedding florals and are glad to hear they were well received and enjoyed on your day. Best wishes to you both for a fab future together. Sara & Jason.

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2017

Sara and Jason do such amazing work! They really helped me hone in on my picture for florals at my wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous and so unique. They selected amazing flowers for the bouquets. I received so many complements. Our centerpieces lasted almost a whole month post wedding. Sara and Jason set up all the centerpieces for us and delivered everything straight to us. They were super accommodating the day of and also when I changed my ideas 4 or 5 times. Sorry guys. She took the time to meet with me and finalize everything. Before the wedding. I am so happy we went with faded poppy. They are so reasonable and offer such great quality of work and flowers. True artists.

They are also dog lovers which makes them just awesome to the core. They made our flower pup a beautiful arrangement, delivered in a glass vase for a VERY IMPORTANT PUP...not to mention they also left our flower pup a treat (which she absolutely loved). My only regret is not using Sara as a day of coordinator. From all I have seen she really helps create amazing visions.

Sent on 12/08/2017

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Aw, thank you Tiffany!! We do indeed love all of our furry friends and their people!! Thank you again for including us, it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Chris · Married on 10/21/2017

The Faded Poppy was amazing to work with. First off the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I figured they'd be good from looking at their portfolio, but when I saw them on the day they were absolutely stunning. They were unique and perfect for our ceremony and reception. Sara and Jason were also very responsive. I understand during wedding season it's difficult to always tend to all your clients, but they always managed to get back to me in a timely manner. They were also very accommodating with all the changes I made to our order. We had gone through three rounds of changes and made a considerable amount of additions and they made each happen with no problem. And last they worked within my budget to deliver flowers that were absolutely stunning. So much so they felt like they made our wedding look like we had a higher budget than what we had. Do yourself a favor and work with the Faded Poppy.

Sent on 10/30/2017

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Chris, we LOVED working with you and creating your stunning "green space", so much so that I'm currently trying to figure out how to duplicate that look in my house & studio!! Thanks again for including us in your wedding day, best wishes to you both.