The Faded Poppy Reviews

The Faded Poppy 5
The Faded Poppy 6
The Faded Poppy 7

Amy · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful flowers, lovely people, and great support

We loved working with Sara and Jason for our flowers and day-of-coordination. I sent them a few ideas for flowers and they definitely brought the vision to life. They even made us a gender neutral bouquet for our all-gender bouquet toss! Sara thought creatively with us during our walk through about ways to decorate and also not completely blow our budget- much appreciated! To that point, Sara and Jason offer very fair prices and they are worth every penny! In terms of the coordination, Sara helped us take the stress out of the logistics. She helped us in planning and even came to our rescue when the groom's flower fell off his bout before our ceremony! She came to the rescue again when I forgot to tell a family member to stay behind for photos- she went and picked her up promptly! Lots of little things added up and made us so very grateful we chose to work with this great husband/wife team!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Faded Poppy 8
    The Faded Poppy 9
    The Faded Poppy 10
    The Faded Poppy 11
    The Faded Poppy 12
    The Faded Poppy 13

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I had THE best time at your wedding and getting to know you both!! I don’t think I’ve met a sweeter couple, you deserve the moon and stars!!
    We wish you both the very best + a little extra more,
    J & S.
  • Lisa

Lisa Killmer · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly what we wanted

My daughter's wedding was a month ago and we were so pleased with the floral arrangements. My daughter said her bouquet was exactly what she wanted and when friends see photos they comment on the beauty of the flowers. The wedding venue was slightly out of the normal distance range for The Faded Poppy but we chose them based on our caterer's recommendation and also because their proposal allowed us to envision what the end product would look like. Sara and Jason were easy to work with and when we had changes to make they were very accommodating. We would recommend them to anyone searching for florals for a special day.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    The Faded Poppy 14

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for your confidence in our work and for choosing us, it was a pleasure to work with you both and to have the opportunity to get out and see new places.
    Best wishes to all, S & J.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Klann · Married on 07/19/2019

The Faded Poppy is the BEST!!!

I'm truly not sure where to begin-- Sara and Jason were simply a dream to work with and helped make our wedding day perfect and magical! We chose to use The Faded Poppy for both florals and planning services. I loved that we did this because they were completely in the know of every detail in regards to the flow of the day AND setup/decor. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and easy to work with. One thing that I love about the florals is that all bouquets are always unique to each bride! They truly have an artistic touch on everything they do, which makes each wedding they do that much more personal. As for the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing; Sara took care of everything! And it's worth mentioning that she is very calm and laid back, which helps to put the bride, groom, families, and bridal party at ease. I promise you will be satisfied if you book The Faded Poppy!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Faded Poppy 20
    The Faded Poppy 21
    The Faded Poppy 22

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I continue to be in awe of your kindness & generosity, thank you for these humbling comments. I am honored to have assisted you in the planning of your wedding and to have met you, your mom and extended families.
    All our very best to you & Billy !! J & S.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Floral Magicians!

Sara & Jason absolutely hit the nail on the head when it came to delivering on our vision for our wedding. All of the floral decor, the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids bouquet, my bouquet... everything was stunning and exactly what we had envisioned. They made everything so easy leading up to the day, and were so accommodating with last minute changes. They also were very understanding of our budgetary restraints, and somehow were able to deliver everything we wanted with that in mind (how, I don't know.. floral magicians!). Thanks Faded Poppy for everything, you guys are fantastic!

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Floral magician has a nice ring to it, I might have to keep that!! ;) Thank you for entrusting us with your vision, we enjoyed creating all of those pretties and are happy to hear you were so pleased with them.
    Best wishes, S & J.
  • Tenille

Tenille Maher · Married on 06/30/2019

Completely Fabulous Flowers!

Extremely pleased!! Faded Poppy was able to create my vision for our wedding perfectly with a unique bouquet and floral wreaths for bridal party. A gorgeous addition to our day from this professional and talented team!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Faded Poppy 23
    The Faded Poppy 24
    The Faded Poppy 25

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Tenille!! Your bouquet has been one of my favorites to date, thank you for choosing me to create it for you!! Best wishes to you both, S.
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 06/29/2019

Faded Poppy is on point and will make your day worry-free

I seriously don't know what we would have done without Sara and Jason with Faded Poppy! They were so helpful in the last minute planning stages of our wedding, helping with the small details we knew nothing about, and generously providing their time for any advice we needed or providing ideas for transportation vendors to work with. And when we had to move to our rain site last minute, Sara handled everything - from coordinating new timelines and plans with our vendors to magically finding last minute flowers for our ceremony rain site (we hadn't needed any in our original outdoor plan). And perhaps most importantly, the only time I panic-cried on my wedding day was when I realized I had forgotten something and it was too late to go back and get it; she told me confidently "Don't you worry, that's my job, I'll figure out a way to get it. You relax, enjoy today" and then sure enough, she figured out a way to get it and the night was absolutely perfect because of it.

Faded Poppy also provided my flowers and she knew I was working on a budget, so she sourced local and they were beautiful and absolutely perfect.

You seriously won't have to worry about a thing with Faded Poppy - my husband and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

I LOVE that you signed off as "husband and I", it's makes it so official!
    We loved working with you, your wedding was as unique and awesome as the two of you are, the entire day was unforgettable. In fact, I still need a copy of your pong fury rules for my next party!! :) Thank you both for entrusting us, it was an absolute delight, S & J.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/26/2019

Stress Free Wedding

I used Sara with Faded Poppy as my day of coordinator for my wedding at Montfair Resort Farm and couldn't recommend her enough! I was hesitant to hire a day of coordinator. I was doing a mostly DIY wedding and was trying to cut costs wherever I could. However a few months before the wedding, I panicked and got a recommendation for Faded Poppy. I reached out and thankfully Sara was available! It ended up being some of the best money I spent. Her services were 100% worth it. I was able to be completely relaxed on my wedding day. Sara helped with all the set-up, did an amazing job decorating with my DIY flowers and decor, and kept our timeline rolling. I didn't worry about anything because I knew Sara had it under control. If things went wrong, I didn't know about them, it was all handled gracefully! Her help allowed me to be totally present with my guests and have an amazing day. If you're on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, I can't recommend enough that you hire Sara! Enjoy a stress free wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Knowing your family's background in the hospitality sector this is quite the compliment. It was a true pleasure spending time with and getting to know you all.
    Thank you also for being the first couple to include me in a first line, can't wait for the next one!! Best wishes to you both,
    S.
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic florist

I contacted Faded Poppy for our wedding not having a very specific vision or knowledge of flowers. I gave them some inspiration photos, and my color scheme and Sara was able to run with it and create a wonderful vision for the flowers. She was very knowledgeable about keeping things within our budget but still creating a beautiful product.

The centerpieces she made were beautiful and the bouquets even more stunning. We loved what they created and it added so much to our wedding decor!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Faded Poppy 26
    The Faded Poppy 27
    The Faded Poppy 28

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Your lavender/purple flowers + greenery were one of my favorite this year!!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Working with Sara and Jason was a great experience! I was able to send them inspiration photos and a budget and they created something that i both LOVED and was a reasonable price! They were also flexible when i asked to make changes to my order.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Faded Poppy 29

The Faded Poppy's reply:

It's so nice to hear when our clients have a great experience and love their flowers!! (also.. love your Instagram quote :))

Catherine Raines · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!

I am so happy that we chose The Faded Poppy as our florist! They were easy to work with and to communicate with, and they were super friendly as well. We sent them several changes to our original proposal, and they worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. All of the flower arrangements (bouquets, boutonnières, arbor, centerpieces) were so much more beautiful than I could have imagined! If you choose Faded Poppy as your florist, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and your mom over these last months and are so happy to hear you were pleased with your flowers. Your wedding was so beautiful as were you!! Best wishes to you both on many happy years, S & J.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Flowers

We were so happy to work with Sara and Jason for our wedding in June at The Market at Grelen. They worked within our budget and were very flexible with changes I made throughout the wedding planning process. All of the flower arrangements turned out beautiful especially the bouquets. We also loved using wooden boxes provided by Faded Poppy as our centerpieces because guests were able to take the boxes home and reuse them. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful work Sara and Jason!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    The Faded Poppy 30
    The Faded Poppy 31
    The Faded Poppy 32
    The Faded Poppy 33

Hi Emily,
    Thank you for leaving us this lovely review and also for sharing your flower boxes with others! Way to pay it forward!! :)
  • Kayla

Kayla Hedrick · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Flowers

They are so beyond professional and accommodating!! Correspondence was rapid and thorough. Did everything via email and the quality matched the pictures! I gave them color ideas and they gave me options that I hadn’t even considered but absolutely loved! They allowed us to pick the flowers up the day before and gave us instructions on how to care for them. Apparently when my husband was picking up the flowers she had to take an important phone call. My husband never mentioned this to me so I had no idea but I received an email almost immediately after he left them apologizing for having to take the emergency call while he was there. (No big deal to us at all but they take their business serious enough that they felt the need to explain and apologize which I appreciate so much even though we never felt it was anything out of the way.) They also provided smaller pieces of flowers for photographs which was awesome and we actually were able to make a tiny bouttinier*(sp) with them for an extra kid that was kind of part of the wedding. So happy with them and their customer service and pricing!!! Would definitely recommend and consider for any future floral requests. For reference, we got 5 baby’s breath bouquets, my dried lavender bouquet, 6 boutoniers*, and 2 corsages for a little over $400 (we picked them up which took off the $200~ delivery charge but had we been getting lots of flowers like center pieces and archways we would have definitely taken advantage of their delivery and set up!!)

Sent on 06/15/2019
    The Faded Poppy 34
    The Faded Poppy 35

The Faded Poppy's reply:

LOVE that you were able to re-purpose some of your stems into a mini-bout!! & THANK YOU again for being so understanding about that phone call :) Many, many, many congrats to you and best wishes to you both.
    S.

Leslie · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful!

I can't say enough positive things about working with Sara and Jason for both our florals and day-of wedding coordination! Sara and Jason were extremely responsive, kind, and professional. They helped me navigate a few different floral and greenery options and made sure the wedding day ran seamlessly. Sara was so kind in helping calm my nerves, and Jason thought of logistical considerations that would have never occurred to me. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Hi Leslie!! Thank you, it was our pleasure working with you and getting to know you and your families. We absolutely loved spending the day with all of you and at such an incredible location! All of our best to you both, J & S.
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 11/04/2018

The Faded Poppy blew us away!

Working with Sara was an absolute joy! We didn't provide a whole lot of guidance in terms of what we were looking for for flowers and the proposal she came back with better than we could have even dreamed (and under budget!). She was always helpful and responsive during the planning process.
    On the day of, we were blown away with the flowers! I got tons of compliments on my bouquet and all of the flowers were unique and beautiful. Cannot recommended Faded Poppy enough for stunning flowers and stellar service!

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Your colorful bouquet was certainly a stunner, if we ever decide to renew our vows we may have to take inspiration from it. ;)
    Enjoy all the fun winery tours as Mr. & Mrs. Best wishes, J&S.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience with Sara and Jason!

Sara and Jason were wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process, and we absolutely loved our flowers! I didn't know much about flowers, and so gave Sara a rough idea of what I was looking for and she absolutely delivered! I was also unsure and went back and forth on a few decisions towards the end, but Sara was always patient with me, sent me multiple proposals to review, and stayed calm when we almost moved the wedding inside the day before. I also thought that the flowers were extremely reasonably priced!

Sent on 11/25/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you for the lovely compliments Victoria,
    Planning a wedding can certainly be stressful and last minute things almost always pop up so I'm happy to hear we were able to give you the feeling of calm during those moments, everything about your wedding day (including the weather) was gorgeous, we can't wait to see the photos!!
    Sara & Jason
  • Catelyn

Catelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Freaking. Amazing.

If I were to tell you all of the amazing things about The Faded Poppy I would run out of space! They helped us coordinate and decorate our wedding with the most AMAZING flower arrangements (which are now dried and decorating our house!). I felt SO at ease for my entire day knowing that they had everything covered, they are organized, efficient, SO good with communication with the bridal couple as well as the other vendors. I was lucky enough to witness them at work for my best friend & sister's weddings and I was in awe at the work they do. If you're wondering who you should hire to help make sure the most important day of your life is on point, they are the only people I would trust. Thank you Sara & Jason for making our day PERFECT. Love you both!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    The Faded Poppy 36
    The Faded Poppy 37
    The Faded Poppy 38

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Catelyn!! It was such a pleasure getting to know all of you over these last few years, I have enjoyed every bit. I will treasure the memories we made (especially the tiny hand moments). Best wishes to you both for many, many, MANY happy years together!!!

Madalyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Flowers in the Shenandoah!

Sara and Jason were amazing to work with! We gave them our vision and they made something beautiful that was beyond our wildest imaginations! We had a few last minute things go wrong and their patience and flexibility, helped us feel calm before our big day. We continue to get compliments on our wedding flowers from people who look at our wedding photos. They do incredible work and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Thanks Madalyn,
    It was such a treat for us to work with you & B on your HHF wedding, your wedding vision was so unique and creative and allowed us to have lots of fun creating your flowers!!
    Best wishes to you both, S & J.

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

The best florist!

Sara and Jason were so great to work with! They were responsive, flexible, and respectful of our budget. I wasn't able to meet with Sara before the wedding so she met with my mom and stepmom instead but made sure she had my final approval on everything. She has so many wedding tips and tricks up her sleeves and all of our flowers and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Faded Poppy 39
    The Faded Poppy 40
    The Faded Poppy 41
    The Faded Poppy 42
    The Faded Poppy 43

The Faded Poppy's reply:

It was a pleasure getting to know you and your extended family, we are very pleased to hear you loved your flowers and found the process of working with us so pleasant.
    J & S.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Wild and beautiful flowers

We absolutely loved our flowers from The Faded Poppy! They were wild and green, just as I'd pictured. Their online portal system was super easy to use and they were fairly quick with their responses to us. They did a piece on the arbor as well as our bouquets and boutonnieres. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    The Faded Poppy 44
    The Faded Poppy 45
    The Faded Poppy 46
    The Faded Poppy 47

Thanks Lauren,
    So happy to hear you loved your flowers, we did too, the textures and greens used were some of our favorites!! Congratulations & best wishes to you both,
    Sara & Jason.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sara & Jason were the most magnificent people to work with! They are so talented, I don't even know where to begin. We gave them an idea of what we wanted & they gave us the BEST suggestions possible. My bouquet was GORGEOUS as well as all the bridesmaids bouquets, the groomsmen's bouts, the corsages, my hair piece, the centerpieces & the sweetheart table runner. They have quite the eye when it comes to creating the most beautiful arrangements & we got compliments ALL day about our flowers. They were willing to meet with me on a weekend to discuss exactly what I wanted- they are kind, patient & want your day to be perfect. I would recommend The Faded Poppy to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements that DON'T break the bank. We are so thankful for Sara & Jason's hard work & we wish you ALL the best! Lots of Love- Jessica & Dave 09.29.18

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Faded Poppy 55
    The Faded Poppy 56
    The Faded Poppy 57

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Aw, Jessica!!! You are so sweet, thank you. Thank you for including us in your special day and thank you also for our sweet surprise!!
    Sara & J.

Ali · Married on 06/30/2018

The Faded Poppy did an incredible job with the flowers for our June 30th wedding. The process of picking out the flowers couldn't have been smoother. They took pictures of examples that I liked in mind before giving me a list of exactly what flowers would be included the arrangements. I was so excited when the bouquets arrived. They were beautiful! I would highly recommend them for future brides.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hi Ali,
    Thank you so much for including us in your wedding and for this stellar review!! Congratulations & best wishes to you both, Sara & Jason

Rimma · Married on 06/09/2018

The Faded Poppy created beautiful custom floral arrangements for our wedding on June 9th 2018. Over the course of several months, I worked with Sara to come up with different ideas for our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating and was very responsive to all of my last minute emails over things that my over-wired bride brain forgot to think of. Sara was extremely friendly, reliable, and was always willing to work with any concerns or budget issues I may have come across. I am so glad we chose Faded Poppy due to their uniqueness to showcase our vision for the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you so much Rimma!! We loved working with you and hearing all about your fur babies!! Best wishes to you both, S.

Heathee · Married on 06/02/2018

They did a great job and made beautiful arrangements with wild flowers!

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Heather, best wishes to you both.
    Sara & Jason

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Faded poppy made my wedding bouquets and they were absolutely perfect!! I had such a hard time finding a florist, being that our wedding was Mother’s Day weekend but they did not have a problem with that at all! They even found a service to have them delivered to the site! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Leah, it was our pleasure to create your bouquets!!
    Best wishes, Jason & Sara

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

We chose Sara (The Faded Poppy) for both our day-of wedding coordination and our flowers, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Sara worked within our budget to create absolutely breathtaking bouquets. In addition, Sara is a rockstar when it comes to organizing and coordinating. Leading up the wedding, she helped us with emails between the vendors and our venue so that we could focus on finalizing other details. On our wedding day, she took care of everything--we didn't have to worry about one thing on our day, which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/19/2018

The Faded Poppy's reply:

Thank you Bridget, I very much enjoyed spending time with you and your families, everyone was so kind and LOTS of fun!! I am sooo happy to hear you loved your flowers (because I really did too!!) and that you felt so taken care of on your day. Best wishes to you both, S.