Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number

About The Elegant Event

The Elegant Event is a professional event planning service in the North Carolina High Country specializing in weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, and so much more! We have a talented team to handle all of your planning and design needs with packages to fit every budget. If you would like more information, please send us a message or call 828-773-0449.

Follow The Elegant Event on

The Elegant Event 6
The Elegant Event 7

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

A Grateful Bride and Groom

I'm writing this review because Megan deserves SO MUCH PRAISE for all her hard work. She was always so kind, responsive, helpful, and supportive throughout my wedding planning process AND wedding day. It felt like a dream the whole time, and it was the kind of dream that wouldn't have been a reality without Megan. I am not only grateful for her expertise, but for her friendship as well. I have been referring Megan like crazy since Mark and I got married. I was actually referring her to others BEFORE our wedding day simply because of the service I was receiving! Overall an awesome experience. Mark and I continue to brag about her and keep in touch with her. THANK YOU MEGAN, YOU ROCK!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lyndly · Married on 09/16/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Working with Megan and her team was such a great experience! We hired Megan to be our day of coordinator, however, it felt like she was involved in so much more than just "day of planning". We talked via email and phone months leading up to the wedding, she met with us for a final venue walk through and even the rehearsal. We actually had to move up our entire wedding in one day due to a hurricane in our area. Megan took care of everything while remaining so calm and efficient! She called all of our vendors for us and made sure everyone was on board with the new plan. Megan and her team were a joy to work with and so professional. She was very thorough and all of her wedding documents kept us really organized. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Megan was so amazing to work with. I hired her as my month of planner, but she was always willing to answer my questions whenever I needed her. She was there the day of working with all my vendors to ensure everything went smoothly. She even did an additional boutineer when they got delivered and I realized that I ordered one too few. Thank you Megan. I am so happy that now I get to share my anniversary with you.

Sent on 09/06/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Hallmark Cakes
    Hallmark Cakes Wedding Cakes

You'd be lucky to have Megan heading your team. . . helping make your wedding dreams come true!

• Desi's Floral & Design
    Desi's Floral & Design Wedding Florists

The Elegant Event and I have worked together on many events, and is always a delight to see Megan and her team in their element. Their events are so well coordinated, all details are amazingly and flawlessly put together!

• April D. Green Photography
    April D. Green Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of working with The Elegant Event. I can not say enough positive comments about this business. Megan is absolutely amazing and wonderfully professional. She keeps everyone in line so that everything goes smoothly, yet she is extremely conscious that it is your day and wants it to go just as you wish. She works out any problems or mishaps that come along so that you do not have to....all you have to do is enjoy your day. I have and will continue to pass her name along to all wedding clients. Having photographed hundreds of weddings myself, I can say without hesitation, having her makes everything go a lot smoother and makes for a happy bride and groom!

• Boone, 28607 See on map