Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number

About The Elegant Event

The Elegant Event is a professional event planning service in the North Carolina High Country specializing in weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, and so much more! We have a talented team to handle all of your planning and design needs with packages to fit every budget. If you would like more information, please send us a message or call 828-773-0449.

Follow The Elegant Event on

The Elegant Event 6
The Elegant Event 7

Teresa Steele · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely the best!!

Megan Drake is an absolute angel! We hired Megan for a "Day of" wedding planner and she was worth every penny. She took charge and handled every aspect of my daughters day so we could enjoy every moment of it. It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding and it started to rain and get windy... just two hours before the ceremony. She simply asked if we'd like to move it indoors and then completely changed everything to perfection. She is more than capable and needs only to be left to work her magic! The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and my daughter never even noticed the difference, in fact, she said it turned out better than what she imagined. We can't thank Megan and her staff enough! They were a MUST for the overall success of the wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Akila Metheny (Mabe) · Married on 05/18/2019

Provides Structure and Grace

Megan was a wonderful planner for our wedding. I am so happy we chose her. We found her services through Wedding Wire and The Knot as a highly recommended Boone, NC area wedding planner. When I think of how to describe her work, three words come to mind: Peace of mind. She will put you at ease if there are any complications, she'll answer any questions you have in great detail, and most importantly keep you on track during the planning process. She also responds well to quick changes of plan and is able to keep you calm yet on track of the timeline as you enjoy your wedding day. She is very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

A Grateful Bride and Groom

I'm writing this review because Megan deserves SO MUCH PRAISE for all her hard work. She was always so kind, responsive, helpful, and supportive throughout my wedding planning process AND wedding day. It felt like a dream the whole time, and it was the kind of dream that wouldn't have been a reality without Megan. I am not only grateful for her expertise, but for her friendship as well. I have been referring Megan like crazy since Mark and I got married. I was actually referring her to others BEFORE our wedding day simply because of the service I was receiving! Overall an awesome experience. Mark and I continue to brag about her and keep in touch with her. THANK YOU MEGAN, YOU ROCK!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Hallmark Cakes
    Hallmark Cakes Wedding Cakes

You'd be lucky to have Megan heading your team. . . helping make your wedding dreams come true!

• Desi's Floral & Design
    Desi's Floral & Design Wedding Florists

The Elegant Event and I have worked together on many events, and is always a delight to see Megan and her team in their element. Their events are so well coordinated, all details are amazingly and flawlessly put together!

• April D. Green Photography
    April D. Green Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of working with The Elegant Event. I can not say enough positive comments about this business. Megan is absolutely amazing and wonderfully professional. She keeps everyone in line so that everything goes smoothly, yet she is extremely conscious that it is your day and wants it to go just as you wish. She works out any problems or mishaps that come along so that you do not have to....all you have to do is enjoy your day. I have and will continue to pass her name along to all wedding clients. Having photographed hundreds of weddings myself, I can say without hesitation, having her makes everything go a lot smoother and makes for a happy bride and groom!

• Boone, 28607 See on map