112 Cape Fear Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63

About Desi's Floral & Design

We've rebranded, please go to http://www.thepearlandthepetal.net Specializing in Wedding & Event Floral, Design & Wedding Planning. We currently serve NC, with two studios near Carolina and Kure Beach and Boone. We are a team of creative floral designers and planners that love working in the wedding & event industry. We work with our clients in offering custom designs and services.

Follow Desi's Floral & Design on

desi at manor 51 490418
desi at manor 51 490418

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Desi's Floral & Design

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Desi was awesome. She took our many ideas and turned them into a flower heaven. While it was hard for us to narrow down exactly what we wanted, Desi took every idea we had and ran with it! I loved my boutique. I loved the garland on my long family style tables. But my favorite was the cake table with the floating glass and a ton of flowers underneath. Thank you again Desi for the wonderful flowers.

Sent on 10/08/2016

I had to plan my wedding from Boston, and what really made me choose Desi's Floral & Design was Desi's responsiveness and her ideas expressed in the initial consultation. She was professional and knew exactly how to make my vision come to life. She continued to answer all of my questions / address any of my concerns all the way until the big day. Everyone loved the floral arrangements she did for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. She even made an arrangement for our dog who attended the reception. We loved working with her, and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2016

Desi was just fantastic. Her floral and coordination work was everything we could have hoped for and more. I did not think it would be possible, but all of the bouquets and floral arrangements were *exactly* as I had imagined, which was pretty amazing! The beautiful photos of her and Melissa's floral work speak for themselves- what you see on her website, facebook, wedding websites, etc., is exactly the quality you get. We also used her day-of coordination services, however, which I would give 10 stars for if that were possible. Although we only technically did rehearsal and "day of" coordination, Desi went above and beyond in my opinion. We facetimed for two hours when I first started planning and answered all the questions I could think of. She took my (and my parents') Type-A neuroses in stride with patience and humor, which was so appreciated. During the event, she made sure we all appeared at the right place at the right time, in addition to making all of our announcements (we didn't have a DJ), making sure all the right music played on time (we'd set up iPod playlists), corralling all of our vendors (cake, photographer, caterer, musicians), and taking care of a million other details. Once things started rolling, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing because she had it under control. I'm a pretty DIY type person and at first I wasn't sure we needed a coordinator - but having done it, I can definitely say - we couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Desi's Floral & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,974.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Marcus Anthony Photography
    Marcus Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Can't go wrong with Desi! She provides stunning bouquets with an artistic flair you won't find anywhere else.

• Laura & Co.
    Laura & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Desi is super talented and very personable. Her work is remarkable, yet she is so incredibly down-to-earth. I'm honored to call her my friend!

• Anchored in Love Photo|Video
    Anchored in Love Photo|Video Wedding Photographers

Desi is an amazing florist! Her flowers are always so beautiful and vibrant! She is amazing to work with!

• 112 Cape Fear Blvd Carolina Beach, 28428 See on map
    We recently re-branded and changes our name to (The Pearl and The Petal Events) Call or visit website(http://thepearlandthepetalevents@gmail.com) to inquire and set up an appointment! We have three studio locations one in Wilkesboro, Apex, one in Carolina Beach, NC. We also have a wedding venue in Carolina Beach.