7400 Bay Road Curtiss 142, University Center, MI 48710 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Conference Center at SVSU

To celebrate your love, we want your wedding day to not only be memorable, but unique and representative of who you are whether that is formal or fun, serious or sentimental, or maybe a little bit of it all.

The outstanding facilities, professional service, creative planning and exceptional reception & ceremony options you deserve are available through The Conference Center at SVSU.

Follow The Conference Center at SVSU on

1b69c29888c02069 RS685182 Conference Center Wedding Reception Setup 6 24 by Mic
img 3688
The Conference Center at SVSU
Perfect location to make your special day unique!
Perfect location to make your special day unique!
rs281667tmi1077
9e357294f9ca0c8d 1528452268 60d3940c9ca6253a 1528452265491 2 72
1b69c29888c02069 RS685182 Conference Center Wedding Reception Setup 6 24 by Mic

2 Reviews for The Conference Center at SVSU

Rachel · Married on 12/19/2009

I cannot say enough wonderful things about SVSU Conference & Events! We got married in Founder's Hall & held our reception in Curtiss Hall on December 19, 2009, & I couldn't have been happier!

The staff was beyond helpful, & made our wedding day everything we'd ever dreamed it would be. They were accessible, flexible, & fun to work with... And, of course, they were there for every minute of the rehearsal, ceremony, & reception for anything we needed. Every detail was handled with the utmost professionalism & a smile. :)

I also can't neglect to mention how beautiful everything looked! Walking in & seeing the Banquet Rooms for the first time nearly made me cry. I was so happy & excited, & it was exactly what I'd hoped for. And we're still (over a year & a half later) receiving compliments about the food, & the staff, & the venue!!

Working with Conference & Events is honestly a big part of why our wedding day went so smoothly. Instead of being worried about details or last-minute issues, I could just enjoy the happiest day of my life because I knew that this amazing staff had everything under control.

I highly recommend hosting any event with SVSU Conference & Events! They are incredible people who will do an outstanding job for your event!!!

Sent on 06/25/2011
  • User1244882 ·

My husband and I met at SVSU and are also SVSU alum. So when we decided to have our wedding in Saginaw we knew the Valley would be the best place for us. We had our ceremony in Founders Hall and our Cocktail Party Reception in the Curtis Hall Ball Room. LaToya our wedding coordinator was awesome. She was there every step of the way and very accommodating. If I had to do it all over again I definitely would!

Sent on 06/19/2014

• What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Museum
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Conference Center at SVSU 1
    Affiliation Discount
    Bride & grooms who are affiliated with Saginaw Valley State University as current students, faculty, staff or alumni are eligible for a discount from both our ceremony & reception packages.

• Paper Moon Wedding & Event Specialists
    Paper Moon Wedding & Event Specialists Wedding Rentals

Having the beautiful facilities at SVSU available for doing corporate events and weddings is great! The staff is a pleasure to work! The menu choices they offer are fantastic and they have the flexibility to try to accomodate specific food requests that would fit into the event theme. It is one of the few venues in the region that can handle larger groups over 500 and having support staff on site is very helpful. Paper Moon Event Specialists appreciates their support of using local vendors offering the quality products they are looking for.

• Destination Weddings of Michigan.....Michigan's Best Award-winning Wedding Officiant
    Destination Weddings of Michigan.....Michigan's Best Award-winning Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Saginaw Valley State University (SVSU) has been a top choice in the Bay region for many years. I have officiated many weddings at Founders Hall (Chapel), and they have a wonderful facility and setting. And now, they can offer reception and meeting space to accomodate a group of any size! The staff is knowledgeable and courteous and have always gone above-and-beyond to make sure a couples day is the best ever!

• Above The Bay Limousine LLC
    Above The Bay Limousine LLC Wedding Limos

SVSU Events Center is a spectacular venue for your wedding! The most friendly staff that caters to your every need! Professionalism at its best!

• 7400 Bay Road, Curtiss 142 University Center, 48710 See on map
    989-964-4348 (Phone number)
    989-964-2660 (Other Phone Number)
    9899647487 (Fax Number)