The Cakery

• Yum Cake Crumbs
  • Sugar and Bake

10 Reviews for The Cakery

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

The wedding cakes Katie Kennedy made for my two daughter's weddings were absolute show stoppers! The beauty of her cakes & expertise she embodies is unmatched by any wedding cakes I've ever seen. She also has the distinction of everyone saying they were the best cakes they've ever tasted. She is easy to work with & even traveled to the Texas Hill Country to deliver the last wedding cake. (That's how much we wanted her). She also made adorable & delicious cookies/cupcakes for the bachelorette party. She has a true talent & works fast. Her professionalism is unmatched. She has now moved her shop from Southlake to Arlington. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot express how impressive The Cakery and Marcona Catering was at my daughter’s wedding. I knew they had years of experience, even including working for billionaires but I had no idea what a gift we had been given when we hired them! Not only was the food “off the charts” amazing as it was so flavorful and so creative any “foodie” would be impressed but it was also presented with such care and service, our guests were just blown away! Chef Katie and Chef Gabe took the time to find out personal things about the bride and groom and flawlessly incorporated those items into the menu and the perfect, personal experience! As my husband and I visited the tables of our guests enjoying their meal, every single table commented on, not only their delight in their dinner selection, but also the amazing and super-professional service (everyone at the table got their meals exactly at the time same, almost as if choreographed – super impressive!) This level of quality and professionalism was given to us throughout the experience and, every time I spoke with Chef Katie, my stress level was always completely removed as I knew everything would be absolutely perfect! The food, the service, the gorgeous and delicious cakes --- it was perfection! Memories we will have for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Judith · Married on 10/01/2016

The Cakery was fantastic! They delivered what we wanted exactly. They even created a custom flavor for one of the cake layers for my husband (tiramisu, so good). Their almond cake is delicious - I wish I could have had more than two bites on the day of! We had no hassles, easy communication, and the guests loved the cake!

Sent on 12/14/2016