1302 S. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Cake Lady Bakery

The Cake Lady Bakery is a family owned and operated bakery serving Houston, Clear Lake, Galveston and surrounding areas. The Cake Lady began operation in 1979. Our first storefront location opened the spring of 1992. The customer base quickly grew and within three years it became apparent more space would be required. Remodeling and expansion took in the adjoining shop, enlarging the square footage to 1800 feet. In February of 2000, feeling growing pains again, the bakery moved to its current 5000 square foot location in Friendswood more than doubling our retail and production facilities.

The Cake Lady's staff includes highly experienced bakers and cake decorators each with over 20 years experience producing only the highest quality bakery products. Together with a team of over twenty smiling faces, they produce a variety of cakes, pies, pastries, cookies and candies on a daily basis. While the majority of our products are custom ordered creations we provide a variety of options for our walk in customers.

We offer a broad selection of styles including birthdays, anniversaries, showers, retirements, baptisms, corporate logos and holiday selections. Edible portrait cakes have become a unique choice for customers allowing us to customize cakes using your favorite photos. Color portfolios containing a variety of photos are available to assist you in selecting a design. For those unable to come in person, a selection can be made from this site and phoned in to the bakery at your convenience.

Wedding and grooms cakes are on display in the bakery as well as hundreds of images from our prior creations. Wedding consultants are available to answer any questions, provide cake tasting and help design cakes customized to your wishes. Appointments are highly recommended.

Let The Cake Lady Bakery show you that our cakes "Taste as good as they look !"

IMG010221
wedd2
w 181

16 Reviews for The Cake Lady Bakery

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Extremely satisfied!! The cake was moist and delicious!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/22/2016

The one thing most brides worry about is the choice of cake vendor and I was no exception. I live nearby this bakery but never tried out their goods until I decided to do the cake tasting. I believe the lady who helped us was named Margie and she was so genuine and knew alot about cakes. We chose a white almond with raspberry filling 3 tiered cake. The outside was all white with berries on the rims of the cakes. It was beautiful! I almost didn't want to cut into the cake lol. I'm glad I did because it was sooooo good. Aside from that, they were very professional and prompt. Our wedding was located about an hour away and they arrived way before we did our cake cutting. I'd definitely use them for our next special occasion!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/15/2016

I had The Cake Lady booked for my wedding. They did an excellent job at accommodating to our needs. The cakes were absolutely delicious.

Sent on 11/29/2016

The Cake Lady Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cake Lady Bakery 1
    15 % off your wedding cake! (Friendly discount)
    Mention this add and my name when you are here for your wedding cake consultation. When you place your order I will take 15 % off your wedding cake total. Now that's a great deal on the best cakes around! Thanks, Brent Girouard Owner, The Cake Lady Bakery www.cakeladybakery.com 281-482-3072

• KG Weddings & Events
    KG Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The Cake Lady Bakery is wonderful to work with and they have amazing cakes! We never have to worry about them arriving late. They are always on time and the guests always love the cake!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Wag's DJ Service
    Wag's DJ Service Wedding DJs

Brent, with the Cake Lady Bakery has provided some awesome cakes at several of the weddings that I have worked at as a Disc Jockey. Not only do the cakes look awesome, but they taste great. Trust me, that is not always the case at the weddings I have worked over the last 26 years. Brent's cakes are always set-up in plenty of time giving you peace of mind on the day of your event. Brent is always easy to work with and professional. I fully endorse The Cake Lady Bakery.

• 1302 S. Friendswood Dr. Friendswood, 77546 See on map