The Blushing Details

Pasadena, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

The Blushing Details is a wedding planner based in Pasadena, California. Their philosophy is that every couple is unique and deserves a customized and memorable wedding experience. They'll manage all the details of your big day from beginning to end, ensuring your vision is executed and that you can enjoy the fun and excitement totally stress-free. The knowledgeable team of wedding experts at The Blushing Details use an aesthetic approach to every event so that your wedding will look--and run--as perfectly as you envision.

Experience
Owner Carol Banh Keiner is a certified lead event planner with a passion for event and wedding design. She has over eight years of event planning experience and worked in the fashion industry as a visual merchandiser for 12 years before turning her attention to planning weddings, showers, receptions, galas and parties.

The Blushing Details offers wedding design, day-of coordination and full wedding planning services. Choose from their traditional wedding packages, or they'll create a custom quote based on your needs, style and budget.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amanda S. Married on 04/22/2022

The Absolute Best

Hiring The Blushing Details for day of coordination was the best decision we could have made while planning our wedding. The whole team was absolutely amazing! Belen helped us every step of the way almost two years of planning, and postponing because of the pandemic. Belen was with us every step of the way and we couldn’t be more grateful! Denise and Alyssa ran everything the day of. Carol checked in throughout the whole 2 years process of planning. This team is the best out there! Wedding day was absolutely amazing and beautiful every thing we could have ever hoped for and more, and all because of the hard work of these ladies. They made sure everything was flawless.
  • Josephine
    Josephine P. Married on 04/22/2022

The wedding of Josephine & Rene 4/22/22

My husband and I’s experience with Carol and The Blushing Details was nothing short of exceptional! She is professional, kind, and trustworthy, making her highly compatible with my husband and me. Her impeccable organization and communication skills was truly showcased through her work and was proven effective in how successful our wedding day was. Her professionalism was definitely evident in the way she interacted with us and all of our vendors, which allowed for our wedding day to run seamlessly and for our visions and dreams to come to life. Carol and The Blushing Details was our best investment!!
    Caitlin S. Married on 04/14/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I am a very detail oriented person who has a hard time letting others control a situation if I have a vision for it. With that being said I can honestly say Carol and her team exceeded ALL of my husbands and I’s expectations! Our wedding turned out absolutely gorgeous, there were NO hiccups whatsoever, and she really listened to the details that we cared the most about. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Carol and her team gladly to anyone I know who needs a wedding planner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Henry & Melissa
    52 photos · 11/17/2018

Posh Peony Floral and Event Design Posh Peony Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

I love working with Carol! She is such a sweetheart and made our event run so smoothly! She is so sweet, very professional, and an absolutely amazing person to know. If you want your day to be perfect and not sweat the details, you must work with her!

The Blushing Details The Blushing Details Wedding Planners

We have always partner up with The Blushing Details to create amazing dessert bar for our client events and weddings. I can't praise enough on how professional, organize, and creative Carol is. I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having her steer through the day with design of the candy bar and she pulled off WAY better than I envisioned. She was the go to person coordinating everything on our behalf of all the vendors.  I would recommend to all my clients and bride to her.

The Blushing Details The Blushing Details Wedding Planners

71 N. Roosevelt Ave. #1 Pasadena, 91107
Location of (The Blushing Details)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding