352 North Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About JLM Couture Flagship Boutique

JLM Couture is a leading design house of luxury wedding apparel and is located at 352 North Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. The intimate flagship boutique is home to world renown bridal brands Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Allison Webb, Tara Keely, Ti Adora, and Blush by Hayley Paige. The boutique caters to the discerning tastes of brides, while also serving celebrity and entertainment industry clientele. Here you will find their most recent collections right off the runway, designer exclusives, and the opportunity to work hand in hand with the designers to create a custom gown.

Follow JLM Couture Flagship Boutique on

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 7
  • Megan

Megan Madsen · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience!

I don't think it would be possible to have had a better experience here. Molly and the owner (I'm so so sorry I'm blanking on a name here) were so attentive and made me feel like a princess from the second we walked in to the second we left. They were patient, informative, and energetic, and most importantly, really seemed to care. The dress I ended up with is perfect, and the experience was unbeatable. I would highly recommend JLM to any bride!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 05/25/2019

Felt Like A Queen!

I really didn't know what dress I wanted to wear on my wedding day and JLM helped me along the way. The entire JLM team made it so much fun for me and my bridesmaids. Melanie, my stylist, listened to the details of my wedding, my venue, how I wanted to feel that day, and the initial style I wanted to wear. She pulled a handful of dresses that met my criteria as well as a dress I would have not envisioned for myself. Well, that dress I never envisioned was THE dress. I fell in love with it immediately! My veil and jewelry pulled the entire dress together. Once I had my fittings, the alterations team was great. My dress fit like a glove. I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 8
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 9
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 10
  • Morgan and Tommy

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2019

The only place to find your dream dress!!

I could go on and on about JLM but ill try and keep it short.
    They are simply the best. You walk in to a gorgeous boutique and immediately feel like a bride. You are greeted with a wide selection of dresses with out being overwhelmed by choices. Molly spent time getting to know me and what I had envisioned. She was so knowledgeable about each dress and pulled the perfect selection for me. I had three consultations to be completely sure about my choice but molly had pulled my dream dress on the first day (she just knew) !! She even was kind enough to have the designer, Lazaro, draw a sketch of my dress and sign it for me!!!
    The alteration process was just as wonderful! Monica was so warm and welcoming, and Gloria is a genius with alterations.
    The entire process was perfect and I am so overjoyed that I found my dream dress at JLM!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 11
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 12
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 13
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 14

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 352 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California, 90048 See on map
    MONDAYS Closed // TUESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // WEDNESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // THURSDAYS 11AM - 6PM // FRIDAYS 11AM - 6PM // SATURDAYS 10AM - 6PM // SUNDAYS 10AM - 6PM