JLM Couture Flagship Boutique

352 North Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About JLM Couture Flagship Boutique

JLM Couture is a leading design house of luxury wedding apparel and is located at 352 North Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. The intimate flagship boutique is home to world renown bridal brands Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Allison Webb, Tara Keely, Ti Adora, and Blush by Hayley Paige. The boutique caters to the discerning tastes of brides, while also serving celebrity and entertainment industry clientele. Here you will find their most recent collections right off the runway, designer exclusives, and the opportunity to work hand in hand with the designers to create a custom gown.

Follow JLM Couture Flagship Boutique on

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 3
JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 4
JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 5

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

The best!! Great location and a beautiful bridal salon. Molly was my consultant, and she was so much fun to work with - she somehow knew exactly what I was looking for when I wasn't even sure what I wanted! I ended up ordering a custom Hayley Paige gown for my wedding, as well as a veil and accessories from Haute Bride, and the process was so much easier than I thought it would be. Molly frequently updated me throughout the wait for my dress, which helped me stay calm. I also used JLM for my gown alterations, and couldn't have been happier with the results. Gloria is so talented! The alterations team also helped with packing my gown for me to bring to my out-of-state wedding - I'm not sure how they did it, but my fairly poofy dress somehow made it through being crammed in a tiny airplane closet with almost no wrinkles! Highly recommend for both dress shopping and alterations!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a more amazing experience! My bridal consultant Molly made me feel special and really listened to what I was looking for. Also Gloria who is their designated seamstress is amazing! Her work is flawless and truly loves making sure her brides feel their best!

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 6
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 7
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 8
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 9
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 10

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 352 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California, CA 90048 See on map
    424-888-7400 (Phone number)
    MONDAYS Closed // TUESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // WEDNESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // THURSDAYS 11AM - 6PM // FRIDAYS 11AM - 6PM // SATURDAYS 10AM - 5PM // SUNDAYS 10AM - 5PM