352 North Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About JLM Couture Flagship Boutique

JLM Couture is a leading design house of luxury wedding apparel and is located at 352 North Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. The intimate flagship boutique is home to world renown bridal brands Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Allison Webb, Tara Keely, Ti Adora, and Blush by Hayley Paige. The boutique caters to the discerning tastes of brides, while also serving celebrity and entertainment industry clientele. Here you will find their most recent collections right off the runway, designer exclusives, and the opportunity to work hand in hand with the designers to create a custom gown.

Follow JLM Couture Flagship Boutique on

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 7
  • Megan

Megan Madsen · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience!

I don't think it would be possible to have had a better experience here. Molly and the owner (I'm so so sorry I'm blanking on a name here) were so attentive and made me feel like a princess from the second we walked in to the second we left. They were patient, informative, and energetic, and most importantly, really seemed to care. The dress I ended up with is perfect, and the experience was unbeatable. I would highly recommend JLM to any bride!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Marissa McMillion · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Selection for All Sizes

I am not quite big enough for plus sizes and just a little too big for sample sizes. I went to Nordstrom as well as boutique Sara Seven (both of which have excellent customer service). Although I did find something I liked there, I think I found the best dress that fit me there-not one that I necessarily thought was the one. I found it hard to find a great selection of options that I could even try on, as most stores only carry sample sizes. JLM boutique had a generous selection of dress for me to try on, and feel good in while doing so. They gave me OPTIONS to find pick a dress that only fit me great but one that I would love and fit my style. I am grateful for Linda who I explained my frustrations to upon arriving and worked with me to find styles that were beautiful and flattering. I highly recommend JLM, they also have very reasonable price points available. I am very pleased with my visit there.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Bkm ♡ Rbp

Brandy Kippur Maddox · Married on 09/28/2019

simply amazing....

The entire experience was so incredibly meaningful! The women at JLM were so extraordinary and truly made my bridal experience heartfelt & memorable.

Sent on 10/07/2019

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 352 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California, 90048 See on map
    MONDAYS Closed // TUESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // WEDNESDAYS 11AM - 6PM // THURSDAYS 11AM - 6PM // FRIDAYS 11AM - 6PM // SATURDAYS 10AM - 6PM // SUNDAYS 10AM - 6PM