JLM Couture Flagship Boutique Reviews

59 Reviews for JLM Couture Flagship Boutique

• Megan

Megan M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience!

I don't think it would be possible to have had a better experience here. Molly and the owner (I'm so so sorry I'm blanking on a name here) were so attentive and made me feel like a princess from the second we walked in to the second we left. They were patient, informative, and energetic, and most importantly, really seemed to care. The dress I ended up with is perfect, and the experience was unbeatable. I would highly recommend JLM to any bride!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Marissa M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Selection for All Sizes

I am not quite big enough for plus sizes and just a little too big for sample sizes. I went to Nordstrom as well as boutique Sara Seven (both of which have excellent customer service). Although I did find something I liked there, I think I found the best dress that fit me there-not one that I necessarily thought was the one. I found it hard to find a great selection of options that I could even try on, as most stores only carry sample sizes. JLM boutique had a generous selection of dress for me to try on, and feel good in while doing so. They gave me OPTIONS to find pick a dress that only fit me great but one that I would love and fit my style. I am grateful for Linda who I explained my frustrations to upon arriving and worked with me to find styles that were beautiful and flattering. I highly recommend JLM, they also have very reasonable price points available. I am very pleased with my visit there.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Caraline

Caraline G. · Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING - wish I could relive my appointment over and over

JLM Boutique is the only place I tried on dresses and the only place I ever considered trying on dresses. From the moment you walk in to their gorgeous store, you are immediately at ease. Manager Susan and her amazing sales team will pull out all of the stops to make your dress buying experience nothing short of magical. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Susan and my consultant April for everything they did to go above and beyond and make the process smooth and fun. I ended up purchasing my Hayley Paige dress and the enture buying process was a breeze.
    Please don't go anywhere else in Los Angles to get your dress. These ladies will take care of you from start to finish and you'll never regret your choice to walk in those doors.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Bkm ♡ Rbp

Brandy K. · Married on 09/28/2019

simply amazing....

The entire experience was so incredibly meaningful! The women at JLM were so extraordinary and truly made my bridal experience heartfelt & memorable.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 05/25/2019

Felt Like A Queen!

I really didn't know what dress I wanted to wear on my wedding day and JLM helped me along the way. The entire JLM team made it so much fun for me and my bridesmaids. Melanie, my stylist, listened to the details of my wedding, my venue, how I wanted to feel that day, and the initial style I wanted to wear. She pulled a handful of dresses that met my criteria as well as a dress I would have not envisioned for myself. Well, that dress I never envisioned was THE dress. I fell in love with it immediately! My veil and jewelry pulled the entire dress together. Once I had my fittings, the alterations team was great. My dress fit like a glove. I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Morgan and Tommy

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2019

The only place to find your dream dress!!

I could go on and on about JLM but ill try and keep it short.
    They are simply the best. You walk in to a gorgeous boutique and immediately feel like a bride. You are greeted with a wide selection of dresses with out being overwhelmed by choices. Molly spent time getting to know me and what I had envisioned. She was so knowledgeable about each dress and pulled the perfect selection for me. I had three consultations to be completely sure about my choice but molly had pulled my dream dress on the first day (she just knew) !! She even was kind enough to have the designer, Lazaro, draw a sketch of my dress and sign it for me!!!
    The alteration process was just as wonderful! Monica was so warm and welcoming, and Gloria is a genius with alterations.
    The entire process was perfect and I am so overjoyed that I found my dream dress at JLM!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection of Hayley Paige dresses!

I got married this past October and I knew I wanted a Hayley Paige dress. I got the the waitlist for one of the trunk show days, and happened to get an appointment for when Hayley herself would be there! Let me tell you, shopping for my wedding dress with Hayley is one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. Of course, I ended up finding the one and it was perfect!

My consultant was Malinda and she was awesome! Every time I came in she made me feel really comfortable. I appreciated her professional insight also!

Overall, JLM Boutique is a great place to find the perfect Hayley Paige gown. It is not cheap, but the quality is great and you really do get what you pay for, especially when it comes to wedding gowns.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Gabbie

Gabbie · Married on 09/30/2018

I found my dream dress here :) Melanie was the best! Not only was she super helpful and knowledgable when I was trying on dresses, she also worked with me to get to the best deal on my dress. I can't say enough great things about this boutique. My friends had a wonderful time as well, and they even allowed me to FaceTime my mom since she was out of town. Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

The best!! Great location and a beautiful bridal salon. Molly was my consultant, and she was so much fun to work with - she somehow knew exactly what I was looking for when I wasn't even sure what I wanted! I ended up ordering a custom Hayley Paige gown for my wedding, as well as a veil and accessories from Haute Bride, and the process was so much easier than I thought it would be. Molly frequently updated me throughout the wait for my dress, which helped me stay calm. I also used JLM for my gown alterations, and couldn't have been happier with the results. Gloria is so talented! The alterations team also helped with packing my gown for me to bring to my out-of-state wedding - I'm not sure how they did it, but my fairly poofy dress somehow made it through being crammed in a tiny airplane closet with almost no wrinkles! Highly recommend for both dress shopping and alterations!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a more amazing experience! My bridal consultant Molly made me feel special and really listened to what I was looking for. Also Gloria who is their designated seamstress is amazing! Her work is flawless and truly loves making sure her brides feel their best!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jill · Married on 04/06/2017

excellent service....and keep up the great work!!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

5 stars across the board! I didn't know much about wedding designers, but through Instagram decided I liked the one-off style of Haley Paige and found that JLM carried her dresses. I went one afternoon and tried them on and there was no looking back. Once the dress was purchased, JLM gave me a personalized consultant, Hallie treated me like I was her only client giving me personal phone calls and talking through all next steps. Then it came to the alterations and I had the pleasure of working with Gloria who reminded me of when I used to sit and chat with my grandma. Not to mention the back of my dress was beaded mesh and not easy to work with, yet Gloria made all adjustments to perfection! I hope to go by again someday and thank her, she made me that dress fit an incredible fit on me.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

I am so thankful a friend of mine recommended JLM because not only did I find my dream dress but I could not have had a more incredible experience working with the ladies from JLM. Molly was my stylist and she was so personable and kind throughout the process. I ended up finding a runway exclusive gown (I didn't even know what this was at the time) and I tell you, wearing this dress was one of the things I was most looking forward to. It was SUCH A SPECIAL dress, I still have it hanging in my room because I just can't part with it. I also ended up purchasing my veil through JLM and Molly helped me pick out the most perfect veil that made such a beautiful statement on my big day. They also helped me with accessorizing and Molly was willing to provide any guidance needed. JLM also helped with my alterations and they did a fantastic job with my bustle. From start to finish, JLM was incredible!! I will be urging all future brides (even outside of LA) to pay JLM a visit when looking for their special gown. Thank you all for making my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sara · Married on 06/04/2016

I had such a fantastic experience at JLM Salon. I bought my dress during a Hayley Paige trunk show and was able to make some serious changes to my dress. From start to finish, everyone at JLM was a dream to work with, especially my consultant, Gabrielle. I found all their prices to be reasonable, including in-house alterations! The salon itself is beautiful and they have a showroom floor full of dreamy wedding dresses. This should absolutely be on your list of must-visit salons!

Sent on 06/24/2016

I went to 4 bridal boutiques in search of the perfect dress. JLM was the 3rd one I visited.

My bridal consultant was Gabrielle and she was amazing from the moment my appointment started. She pulled various dresses for me and let me and my sister pick a few from the floor. The entire process was a dream and at no point did I feel pressured or rushed.

The process at JLM was seamless from making the purchase to alterations to picking up my dress! Did I mention I was cutting it a bit close when ordering my dress? Gabrielle and the rest of the team worked with me to make sure all my alterations, etc were ready in time for the big day. Everyone there was beyond sweet and helpful!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Gorgeous dresses, very affordable and excellent tailoring!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Brittney · Married on 09/26/2015

The selection and level of service at JLM Couture is truly second to none. My first day of wedding dress shopping I visited three stores, including JLM Couture on Robertson, and I can't even compare my experience at JLM to the other shops. JLM has an amazing selection of the most beautiful, unique wedding dresses. Their boutique-style store makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and absolutely gives you the feeling of being a princess looking for the perfect gown. The women who work at JLM are so sweet and professional, and do such a wonderful job of listening to what you want and finding beautiful options. I would absolutely recommend everyone to go to JLM as it was the most perfect dress-shopping experience I could ever imagine.

Sent on 12/07/2015

JLM helped me find the perfect dress! They guided me through the process, without any pressure, and led me to my dream wedding dress. Gabrielle was a pleasure to work with from dress to fittings to advice.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at JLM Couture Flagship Salon searching for and finally selecting my wedding dress. Melanie was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel so comfortable as I wasn't 100% sure of what I exactly was looking for in a dress but she was able to help me focus on my vision; ultimately leading me to select my dream dress. I would recommend both the salon as well as Melanie when searching for a dress. It was an overall amazing experience for myself and my friends.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Simply the best. I went to all of the other top boutiques in NYC and Beverly Hills, and the service coupled with my beautiful Lazaro dress were unbeatable. Ask for Susan.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Lori · Married on 08/17/2014

Melanie was really helpful and listened to what I wanted. She helped me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Tara · Married on 08/09/2014

Melanie at JLM Couture is absolutely fabulous!! Really fun to be with, very encouraging, and excellent at helping the bride discern what she's really hoping for in a gown. I highly recommend JLM Couture!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you for making my experience so wonderful ! You helped me find the perfect dress! You cared about what I wanted, but knew what would work best for me at the same time. I never would have pulled my dress off of a rack but it ended up being the perfect match.

Sent on 02/05/2013

As a plus size bride I was very anxious about finding my gown, especially at such a high end bridal salon. However, Kate made my experience very special. She was very honest and mindful of my wishes and assisted me in finding my dream gown! I cannot wait to have my first fitting!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/20/2013

I had a wonderful experience. The salon catered to my needs exactly and I am getting the custom dress of my dreams! I can't wait to see it!

Sent on 09/11/2012