JLM Couture Flagship Boutique Reviews

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 6
JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection of Hayley Paige dresses!

I got married this past October and I knew I wanted a Hayley Paige dress. I got the the waitlist for one of the trunk show days, and happened to get an appointment for when Hayley herself would be there! Let me tell you, shopping for my wedding dress with Hayley is one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. Of course, I ended up finding the one and it was perfect!

My consultant was Malinda and she was awesome! Every time I came in she made me feel really comfortable. I appreciated her professional insight also!

Overall, JLM Boutique is a great place to find the perfect Hayley Paige gown. It is not cheap, but the quality is great and you really do get what you pay for, especially when it comes to wedding gowns.

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 8
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 9

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

The best!! Great location and a beautiful bridal salon. Molly was my consultant, and she was so much fun to work with - she somehow knew exactly what I was looking for when I wasn't even sure what I wanted! I ended up ordering a custom Hayley Paige gown for my wedding, as well as a veil and accessories from Haute Bride, and the process was so much easier than I thought it would be. Molly frequently updated me throughout the wait for my dress, which helped me stay calm. I also used JLM for my gown alterations, and couldn't have been happier with the results. Gloria is so talented! The alterations team also helped with packing my gown for me to bring to my out-of-state wedding - I'm not sure how they did it, but my fairly poofy dress somehow made it through being crammed in a tiny airplane closet with almost no wrinkles! Highly recommend for both dress shopping and alterations!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a more amazing experience! My bridal consultant Molly made me feel special and really listened to what I was looking for. Also Gloria who is their designated seamstress is amazing! Her work is flawless and truly loves making sure her brides feel their best!

JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 10
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 11
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 12
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 13
    JLM Couture Flagship Boutique 14

jill · Married on 04/06/2017

excellent service....and keep up the great work!!!

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

5 stars across the board! I didn't know much about wedding designers, but through Instagram decided I liked the one-off style of Haley Paige and found that JLM carried her dresses. I went one afternoon and tried them on and there was no looking back. Once the dress was purchased, JLM gave me a personalized consultant, Hallie treated me like I was her only client giving me personal phone calls and talking through all next steps. Then it came to the alterations and I had the pleasure of working with Gloria who reminded me of when I used to sit and chat with my grandma. Not to mention the back of my dress was beaded mesh and not easy to work with, yet Gloria made all adjustments to perfection! I hope to go by again someday and thank her, she made me that dress fit an incredible fit on me.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

I am so thankful a friend of mine recommended JLM because not only did I find my dream dress but I could not have had a more incredible experience working with the ladies from JLM. Molly was my stylist and she was so personable and kind throughout the process. I ended up finding a runway exclusive gown (I didn't even know what this was at the time) and I tell you, wearing this dress was one of the things I was most looking forward to. It was SUCH A SPECIAL dress, I still have it hanging in my room because I just can't part with it. I also ended up purchasing my veil through JLM and Molly helped me pick out the most perfect veil that made such a beautiful statement on my big day. They also helped me with accessorizing and Molly was willing to provide any guidance needed. JLM also helped with my alterations and they did a fantastic job with my bustle. From start to finish, JLM was incredible!! I will be urging all future brides (even outside of LA) to pay JLM a visit when looking for their special gown. Thank you all for making my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!

Sara · Married on 06/04/2016

I had such a fantastic experience at JLM Salon. I bought my dress during a Hayley Paige trunk show and was able to make some serious changes to my dress. From start to finish, everyone at JLM was a dream to work with, especially my consultant, Gabrielle. I found all their prices to be reasonable, including in-house alterations! The salon itself is beautiful and they have a showroom floor full of dreamy wedding dresses. This should absolutely be on your list of must-visit salons!

I went to 4 bridal boutiques in search of the perfect dress. JLM was the 3rd one I visited.

My bridal consultant was Gabrielle and she was amazing from the moment my appointment started. She pulled various dresses for me and let me and my sister pick a few from the floor. The entire process was a dream and at no point did I feel pressured or rushed.

The process at JLM was seamless from making the purchase to alterations to picking up my dress! Did I mention I was cutting it a bit close when ordering my dress? Gabrielle and the rest of the team worked with me to make sure all my alterations, etc were ready in time for the big day. Everyone there was beyond sweet and helpful!

Gorgeous dresses, very affordable and excellent tailoring!!!!

Brittney · Married on 09/26/2015

The selection and level of service at JLM Couture is truly second to none. My first day of wedding dress shopping I visited three stores, including JLM Couture on Robertson, and I can't even compare my experience at JLM to the other shops. JLM has an amazing selection of the most beautiful, unique wedding dresses. Their boutique-style store makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and absolutely gives you the feeling of being a princess looking for the perfect gown. The women who work at JLM are so sweet and professional, and do such a wonderful job of listening to what you want and finding beautiful options. I would absolutely recommend everyone to go to JLM as it was the most perfect dress-shopping experience I could ever imagine.

JLM helped me find the perfect dress! They guided me through the process, without any pressure, and led me to my dream wedding dress. Gabrielle was a pleasure to work with from dress to fittings to advice.

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at JLM Couture Flagship Salon searching for and finally selecting my wedding dress. Melanie was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel so comfortable as I wasn't 100% sure of what I exactly was looking for in a dress but she was able to help me focus on my vision; ultimately leading me to select my dream dress. I would recommend both the salon as well as Melanie when searching for a dress. It was an overall amazing experience for myself and my friends.

Simply the best. I went to all of the other top boutiques in NYC and Beverly Hills, and the service coupled with my beautiful Lazaro dress were unbeatable. Ask for Susan.

Lori · Married on 08/17/2014

Melanie was really helpful and listened to what I wanted. She helped me find my perfect dress!

Tara · Married on 08/09/2014

Melanie at JLM Couture is absolutely fabulous!! Really fun to be with, very encouraging, and excellent at helping the bride discern what she's really hoping for in a gown. I highly recommend JLM Couture!

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you for making my experience so wonderful ! You helped me find the perfect dress! You cared about what I wanted, but knew what would work best for me at the same time. I never would have pulled my dress off of a rack but it ended up being the perfect match.

As a plus size bride I was very anxious about finding my gown, especially at such a high end bridal salon. However, Kate made my experience very special. She was very honest and mindful of my wishes and assisted me in finding my dream gown! I cannot wait to have my first fitting!

Joanna · Married on 09/20/2013

I had a wonderful experience. The salon catered to my needs exactly and I am getting the custom dress of my dreams! I can't wait to see it!

annie · Married on 08/31/2013

This review is based on the selection process, I haven't received my dress yet.

The atmosphere at JLM Salon is so amazing. The store itself is so beautiful and chic- definitely worth the trip inside!
    The selection of gowns was exceptional, but not overwhelming. The dresses are very high quality, beautiful material.
    The private room where I tried on dresses was roomy, had comfortable seating, and had a great wall-size mirror.
    My consultant Lina was outstanding. She was so friendly, stylish, and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with her right away and she really listened to my vision. Working with Lina was one of the best parts of my experience at JLM; she gave great feedback and made excellent suggestions. I didn't feel any pressure from her to buy (which was nice), but I ended up purchasing the dress that day! I also worked with Susan, she took my measurements, went over all of the logistics of purchasing the dress. and even had champagne ready for us when I made the final decision-such a nice touch!

Words cannot describe my incredibly wonderful experience with JLM Couture. I wish for every bride to have this same experience!

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2013

I'm so glad to be a JLM Bride. Had an amazing time picking out my dress. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day.

Marcie · Married on 08/31/2013

A truly wonderful bridal gown shopping experience. I am going in this week for fitting and alterations and couldn't be more excited!

Lina was my consultant in finding that perfect dress. She knew exactly what I was looking for and was instrumental in helping me make my final decision! She was very professional, knowledgable and fun!

I highly recommend this exquisite bridal boutique!!

Thanks!

Theresa · Married on 07/27/2013

JLM Boutique provided me with a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress. I worked with Melanie and she was great. She was incredibly friendly & helpful and her years of experience really showed. I didn't hesitate to order my dress then and there because I am entirely confident that Melanie/JLM Boutique will take great care of me and my dress.

Joy · Married on 06/23/2013

JLM was a great place to shop for my wedding dress. I sent an email with a list of the designer and style number dresses to see if they had the dress available for me to try on. They were pretty slow with the email response however when I called they answered ALL of my questions. They told me what they had in the store, even told me how much it was over the phone. Most places I called would not tell me their retail prices. When they didn't have a dress available to try on, they told me they would borrow a dress from another store without charging me. If another store did not have the dress I wanted to try on, they suggested that I PURCHASE the dress so have it delivered for me to try on....HELLO why would I purchase a dress I haven't tried on.
    The store atmosphere is great, it's small with only 2 dressing rooms and even during a trunk show they would only have 2 brides to be at appointments so it wouldn't be crowded. The lady helping me was great. I didn't feel like I was in a factory with a million of future brides fighting over a mirror.
    I ended up buying my dress from here, they offered us champagne and we toasted to a great beginning!

Ronni · Married on 06/22/2013

Dress shopping can be so stressful and I was so happy to follow a friends advice and make an appointment with JLM. Melanie was so professional throughout the process and was always prompt in getting back to me to answer any questions or concerns. I also appreciated her great personality which made the whole event that much more fun for me! I would highly recommend JLM to any future brides:)