Irvine, CA 92606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About love & you studios

Love & You Studios is a boutique wedding studio that specializes in creating modern wedding photography We are a husband and wife team and our main focus is to capture the beauty and excitement of your wedding day with a modern and stylish approach.

Currently we are based in Southern California, and we have shot weddings worldwide. We have had the amazing opportunity to travel to Maui, New York City, Cancun, Napa, and Cabo to photograph weddings.

Our work has been featured on Style Me Pretty numerous times, you can view here

To get in touch with us, please visit our website www.LoveAndYouStudios.com or email us at: info@LoveAndYouStudios.com

Follow love & you studios on

• Yours Truly Media

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 10 vídeos

48 Reviews for love & you studios

Jacklyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Love & You Studios is amazing! When we were researching photographers for our wedding, it was tough so there's so many photographers out there. However Matthew's work speaks for itself when you look at his photos. When my husband and I met him, he was so friendly, warm and accommodating to our needs. During our wedding day, he was easy to work with and captured everything we wanted.

After our wedding, Matthew provided us a sample of photos so we can immediately share with our friends and family. They are amazing, and better than we expected. We got a remaining photos in a timely manner and was surprised to see he captured so many candid moments through our day. My husband and I can't believe how beautiful the photos turned out. If you're looking for a top notch photographer, definitely hire Matthew and his team!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Amanda Donofrio · Married on 04/28/2018

Love & You Studios are the only videographers I will hire due to the incredible quality of their performance, product and passion for what they do.

We hired Matthew and Inese to capture memories for multiple family events, including engagement session, Love Story, 50th anniversary/vow renewal, family legacy film and my sons’s wedding. They are professional, fun, kind, patient, creative and the best I’ve seen in the industry. Matthew and Inese recorded, perfectly edited and presented our family with stunning videos of our events and we are so grateful. We also feel like they have become an extended part of our family. They are truly one of a kind and I highly recommend hiring Love & You Studios. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

We used Love & You for our videography for our wedding and we were absolutely blown away. Wedding videos are VERY important to me and I spent a ton of time researching videographers, and I could not be happier with our choice. Inese and Matthew were amazing to work with, and produced an incredible wedding video along with an incredible preview that we received a week after our big day. We watch our video regularly and we absolutely love it- I highly recommend Love & You for anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 06/20/2018

love & you studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• The Blushing Details Wedding Planners

I have the honored to have work with Inese and Matthew of Love and You Studios on a Styled Shoot. They are the very best in the wedding and event industry, so it was such an amazing opportunity to work with them. Inese and Matthew completely understood my vision and captured it perfectly, completely exceeding my expectations. They were such a great communicator in all aspect of the planning process that they made my job so much easier. Love and You studios has impeccable vision, professionalism, talent, and experience to distinguish a great shot and video that capture a wedding true essence. I honestly can not praise, or Thank you Love and You studios enough for their amazing work and creativity. Hire Love and You studios for your wedding and events. You will be very please with their vision and amount of passion they will put in your photos and video. I have so much faith and confidence in them and were so pleased with my choice of photography & videographer from both a personal and professional point of view.

• VOW Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Working with Love & You Video was an absolutely pleasure from a Wedding Planner's standpoint. They worked really well with my team & watching them maneuver through the wedding they captured all the necessary moments without overwhelming the Bride & Groom or getting in the way. You almost didn't even notice them, so from my standpoint they did a fantastic job! Great work Matthew it was wonderful working with you & you will come highly recommended to my future clients.

• Lowbrow Events Wedding Planners

Matthew was fantastic to work with, he has this innate knowledge of being in the exact right place at the exact right time, while simultaneously blending into the background. He managed to run across a field and capture a spontaneous conga line, no one else saw, that didn't last for more than 15 seconds. Add to that his brilliant editing skills, and his marvelous personality, you can NOT go wrong hiring or working with Love & You video.

• Irvine, 92606 See on map
    Location of (love & you studios)