love & you studios

Irvine, CA View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Love & You Studios is a boutique wedding studio that specializes in creating modern wedding photography We are a husband and wife team and our main focus is to capture the beauty and excitement of your wedding day with a modern and stylish approach.

Currently we are based in Southern California, and we have shot weddings worldwide. We have had the amazing opportunity to travel to Maui, New York City, Cancun, Napa, and Cabo to photograph weddings.

Our work has been featured on Style Me Pretty numerous times, you can view here

To get in touch with us, please visit our website www.LoveAndYouStudios.com or email us at: info@LoveAndYouStudios.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Candace
    Candace L. Married on 02/03/2021

Great Photographer!

Matthew and Inese are such a wonderful couple! Matthew did our engagement shoot and Inese was there to assist with our two dogs. They were so great to work with! Matthew later photographed our wedding! Both experiences were great! He was very accommodating, easy to work with, and the photos came out wonderfully! I love the style of his work and so happy with our photos!

love & you studios's reply:

Thank you Candace for the kind words!! It was great to be able to take your engagement photos and to be part of your wedding too. You guys are such a sweet couple and reading your review makes us so happy!
    Amanda D. Married on 04/28/2018

Love & You Studios are the only videographers I will hire due to the incredible quality of their performance, product and passion for what they do.

We hired Matthew and Inese to capture memories for multiple family events, including engagement session, Love Story, 50th anniversary/vow renewal, family legacy film and my sons’s wedding. They are professional, fun, kind, patient, creative and the best I’ve seen in the industry. Matthew and Inese recorded, perfectly edited and presented our family with stunning videos of our events and we are so grateful. We also feel like they have become an extended part of our family. They are truly one of a kind and I highly recommend hiring Love & You Studios. You will not be disappointed.
    Jacklyn Married on 04/28/2018
    Love & You Studios is amazing! When we were researching photographers for our wedding, it was tough so there's so many photographers out there. However Matthew's work speaks for itself when you look at his photos. When my husband and I met him, he was so friendly, warm and accommodating to our needs. During our wedding day, he was easy to work with and captured everything we wanted.

After our wedding, Matthew provided us a sample of photos so we can immediately share with our friends and family. They are amazing, and better than we expected. We got a remaining photos in a timely manner and was surprised to see he captured so many candid moments through our day. My husband and I can't believe how beautiful the photos turned out. If you're looking for a top notch photographer, definitely hire Matthew and his team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Blushing Details The Blushing Details Wedding Planners

I have the honored to have work with Inese and Matthew of Love and You Studios on a Styled Shoot. They are the very best in the wedding and event industry, so it was such an amazing opportunity to work with them. Inese and Matthew completely understood my vision and captured it perfectly, completely exceeding my expectations. They were such a great communicator in all aspect of the planning process that they made my job so much easier. Love and You studios has impeccable vision, professionalism, talent, and experience to distinguish a great shot and video that capture a wedding true essence. I honestly can not praise, or Thank you Love and You studios enough for their amazing work and creativity. Hire Love and You studios for your wedding and events. You will be very please with their vision and amount of passion they will put in your photos and video. I have so much faith and confidence in them and were so pleased with my choice of photography & videographer from both a personal and professional point of view.

VOW Wedding Consulting VOW Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Working with Love & You Video was an absolutely pleasure from a Wedding Planner's standpoint. They worked really well with my team & watching them maneuver through the wedding they captured all the necessary moments without overwhelming the Bride & Groom or getting in the way. You almost didn't even notice them, so from my standpoint they did a fantastic job! Great work Matthew it was wonderful working with you & you will come highly recommended to my future clients.

Lowbrow Events Lowbrow Events Wedding Planners

Matthew was fantastic to work with, he has this innate knowledge of being in the exact right place at the exact right time, while simultaneously blending into the background. He managed to run across a field and capture a spontaneous conga line, no one else saw, that didn't last for more than 15 seconds. Add to that his brilliant editing skills, and his marvelous personality, you can NOT go wrong hiring or working with Love & You video.

17192 Murphy Ave Irvine, CA, 92606
Location of (love & you studios)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding