10695 SE Mather Rd,, Clackamas, OR 97015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The 3 Graces Weddings

For over ten years I have had the pleasure to Officiate at weddings in Southern California. I have performed ceremonies at dozens of beach weddings, private residences, yachts, wineries, and hotels. My travel area includes San Diego to Carlsbad. Specializing in romantic Temecula Winery Weddings. My moto is“Your Day, Your Way.” I will always respect your wishes, your heritage, your religion, and vision for your wedding day. Together we will create the ceremony that you have always dreamed of.

Follow The 3 Graces Weddings on

1 Reviews for The 3 Graces Weddings

Michelle · Married on 03/06/2013

Pasha is a joy to work with and her ceremonies truly come from the heart. Not only does she customize her service to each bride and groom she works with, but she also provides pre-marital guidance, preparing them for their lives ahead. For Pasha, it is not just about the day of, but in getting to know her couples, respecting their wishes and providing them with an unforgettable wedding experience before, during and after the wedding day. As a wedding consultant, it makes my job so much easier knowing I have a true professional in Pasha. She loves what she does and I always look forward to working with her!

Michelle Garibay