1460 Mill St, Lyons, WI 53148 Map · Phone number

About Tattered Leaf Designs

I love weddings. My passion for flowers and creating them just for you is what I do.

I love handing the bouquet to the bride and seeing her face light up because this is the bouquet she has always dreamed of.

All floral designers have a style of their own. My style is relaxed and easy.

With an interior design background, I approach floral a little differently than other "florists". I'm detailed. I take in all aspects of your day: the look of your wedding, color, dress style etc. Your bouquet should compliment you and your dress. Your reception room should be one where all guests should be comfortable but have that wow factor, too.

Also, the day of your wedding I'm there. I am the day-of- wedding planner. This is your day – Enjoy it! It goes by so quickly I'm the one making sure everything is done and set to go. You'll be surprise how many "florists " just drop the flowers off and go.

Come and visit me at
1460 Mill St. ( in the old historic bank of Lyons)
Lyons,Wi. 53148

Tattered Leaf Designs 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend

We used Tattered Leaf for our wedding flowers. Jo did a wonderful job! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and how I pictured them. She knows what she is doing and is very friendly/welcoming! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tattered Leaf Designs 8

Tattered Leaf Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun helping you create your bridesmaids and brides bouquet at the "bridesmaids party". Your pictures were stunning.

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Joanne and her team are so great! Before the wedding, I met and planned with Joanne twice and went over every detail of my vision. The day of the wedding, I was so so happy with the floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. They were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned in my head. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Tattered Leaf Designs's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the kind review. So happy you were happy. Such a pleasure to work with you and get to know you. Your look was stunning.
    Best wishes!

Haley · Married on 06/23/2018

Joanne is seriously the best! I knew that after I just met with her for a quote the she was the perfect fit for me! She did even BETTER than I envisioned, everything was so perfect. She puts so much thought into what she does. She is a great florist and person to work with. I would recommend Tattered Leaf Designs to anyone. I had the best experience! Thank you for helping to making our day so special Joanne!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Tattered Leaf Designs 14
    Tattered Leaf Designs 15
    Tattered Leaf Designs 16

Tattered Leaf Designs's reply:

You are so sweet Thank you for sharing the photos! Love them!!!

Tattered Leaf Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 192.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 66.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 77.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 195.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Bon Bon Belle Bridal
    Bon Bon Belle Bridal Wedding Dresses

We hear frequently how lovely Joanne is to work with. The team at Tattered Leaf Designs takes great care in listening to their brides, understanding the vision, and creating designs that are spectacular. Brides take the time to let us know how special Tattered Leaf is, so in turn we want to be sure to pass their recommendation on to you. They're not far from Burlington, just next door in Lyons. For more information on Tattered Leaf, stop by our salon or call (262) 949-1882. XO

• 1460 Mill St Lyons, 53148 See on map