Tasteful Tatters

817 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Tasteful Tatters

Tasteful Tatters is a Los Angeles based full service event design coordination company offering everything from planning your entire event down to the very last detail, to packages that include us just finishing off those gorgeous details on the day of – or just helping you on a project to project basis. We love everything about events, but most of all – our goal is to make your event a reflection of YOU. We specialize in weddings, as well as smaller events such as intimate dinner parties, engagement parties, event bridal showers!

We also carry an small arsenal of vintage rentals in our inventory! Perhaps a vintage ivory settee and matching chairs is just the touch you’re looking for for your wedding reception? We’ve got you covered. No need to outsource yet another vendor for your love of vintage decor – we can simply create an additional package that includes your vintage pieces, delivery, set up, and tear down. Our one of a kind pieces are hand picked, and are in fact vintage. Our rentals are also available for photo shoots & TV/film set dressings. So whether you are a bride, event planner, or photographer we are ready to transform any space into the vintage soiree you have always wanted!

Follow Tasteful Tatters on

Tasteful Tatters 5
Tasteful Tatters 6
Tasteful Tatters 7

Monica · Married on 08/18/2018

Work with Emiliee if you can!

In short: book Emiliee. You wont regret it.
    For some length....
    I booked Emiliee as a month of coordinator over a year before my wedding day. She was available prior to (joined site visits, replied to my annoying decoration questions), and then 30 days before she was ON IT! She held my hand through the last minute details, was on top of the vendor coordination, and basically became my part time therapist.

She's calm and collected and will empathize with your issues, because she's seen and dealt with it all!

The day of she was an absolute ROCKSTAR. While I loved my venue, it had some quirks that weren't exactly my style. She TOTALLY got my vision, and her team did everything to make that happen day-of. She helped me transform the venue to be exactly what I wanted, and dealt with some tricky vendors with a smile. I was in the best hands and am so grateful!

So yes, book her. She'll help you realize your dream wedding and she might even save you a few hundred dollars in therapy!

Stefania · Married on 07/03/2018

Emilee is the absolute best! Her communication is outstanding - even if she is away for a destination in Mexico or Hawaii, she has gotten back to me. She was so enthusiastic and open about my style choices and about making everything perfect and exactly how I (and then we, collectively, because I couldn't have done it without her guidance!) for our LA reception.

Cheri · Married on 06/16/2018

Emilee was a JOY to work with. Very clear in her communications and quick to respond. Every bit worth the money spent for her help in ALL areas of planning & executing all of the details of a wedding. I would hire her again in a heartbeat for any of my sons weddings. She & her team only further proved their worth even more valuable on the wedding day itself.

Tasteful Tatters 8

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Spin the Dial Productions
    Spin the Dial Productions Wedding Videographers

Working with Tasteful Tatters as a videographer was wonderful. They were so responsive and helpful on the day for everything we needed. They always had a smile on their face and a can-do-attitude (even when things got a little hectic) Their design sense was top notch too! I hope to work with them again and I recommend them to all of my clients.

• Yours Truly Media
    Yours Truly Media Wedding Videographers

We recently worked with Tasteful Tatters, they were a great team to work with! Very organized, kept us informed of time frames and all details which made our job of videography much easier. We look forward to working with them again!

• Megan Hayes Photographer
    Megan Hayes Photographer Wedding Photographers

Emilee does amazing work with high attention to detail and your vision for your event/wedding. I love her style and ability to create a unique feel in the details. Makes for beautiful photographs!