Valencia, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Megan Hayes Photographer

I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Southern California based out of Valencia and available for travel around the world. I have a passion for photographing people in love and all that surrounds your wedding day. One of my favorite things about weddings are the candid moments when your Dad looks at you and the tears just steam down his face or when you hug your Grandma and she has that beaming smile showing just how proud she is of you. It's those moments that create a story and memories that will mean the world to you 10 years down the road.

My goal is for you is to just let you be be you in front of my camera. No cheesy forced smiles and weird poses. I want you to have fun and relax. It is then that I can capture your personality in the most natural way. I love working with wonderful people to create lasting memories and I want you to have the best experience possible!

Email me or give me a call at 661-874-4820 today to ask about pricing or schedule your consultation!

You can also view my recent features on Green Wedding Shoes and Ruffled!

Follow Megan Hayes Photographer on

09 28 at 23 15 5
  • Videos 1

12 Reviews for Megan Hayes Photographer

Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

Megan Hayes was a delight to work with. Not only is she extremely talented and organized, but she is also personable and fun! She takes the time to get to know each of her clients which results in natural pictures from being comfortable in front of the camera. She has a great eye for detail. Anytime there was something a little out of place, she would take the extra second to put it back into place to achieve the best possible picture. With Megan, you are definitely paying for quality. She takes extra time to research locations, styles, and your other vendors. My wedding day was complete bliss, and Megan had a huge role in making that happen. Megan made lists before hand of what photos we wanted and who we wanted them with (which means I didn't forget anyone with my bride brain on wedding day hah). Megan doesn't just take pictures; she captures the special moments and emotions that my husband and I will treasure for years to come; and that truly is what one would want in a wedding day photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2015

When I began planning my wedding, I didn't think photography was an important part of my day, but Megan convinced me differently and I'm so glad she did! The images were incredible and she was so easy to work with! I felt comfortable with her and she was helpful throughout the planning stages. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! Can't wait for my next event to have her there again to capture the memories :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Choosing the perfect wedding photographer was very important to me. I wanted some who would be really easy to work with, took natural pictures, and had the ability to have a 2nd photographer. A friend of mine had used Megan as her wedding photographer and the pictures were beautiful. I had actually attended the wedding and looking at the pictures, brought the day back to life. So I thought I'd give Megan a try. When we first spoke on the phone, I could tell she was perfect! She was super easy to talk to and answered every question I had, plus some I didn't even think of.
    Our engagement session was so much fun! She allowed us to be ourselves and do the pictures we wanted to do. There was no stress and it was like working with a good friend (but one that takes amazing photos!). We received our photos in no time (she even sent us a few sneak peaks in between) and we were amazed at how many photos there were and how awesome they ALL were! I knew then that she would be perfect for the Big Day.
    It has been almost 4 months since our wedding and I look at our wedding pictures EVERY day. I have them saved to my phone and I get to relive every detail, every day. Megan did not miss a thing! Her quality of work is simply amazing! Our guests loved her and how friendly she was and noted that she was literally everywhere at the same time. She captured every smile, every tear and every expression in between. When we went to preview our pictures, she had put together a slide show to our wedding song and I couldn't help but cry. The small personal details she adds to everything, let's you know she truly cares about you and your day and that you aren't just another client.
    I was sad after we picked up our beautiful wedding album (designed by Megan) and our photos because we wouldn't get to work with her anymore..... but she does newborn and family photos too, so I guess we will eventually see each other again :)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Award

• TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes
    TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes Wedding Cakes

Megans photography is stunning. She is so professional and such a joy to work with. She captured, not only my cake, but every last detail of the wedding beautifully. The bride and groom, as well as everyone who has seen the photos, were blown away. Highly recommended!

• Valencia, 91354 See on map