4410 North 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number

About Tammie Coe Cakes

one good reason to keep the ceremony brief

Yellowwdaises
CallaLilli2
tammiec082

11 Reviews for Tammie Coe Cakes

Mikkel · Married on 12/11/2009

I'm sorry, nobody in town can come close to TOUCHING Tammie Coe Cakes. We did a smaller cake and cupcakes, and it was just fun. The cake was actually wonderful, not like traditional wedding cake where you just choke a couple bites down to be polite. They made the entire process so fun and stress-free, and they were totally fine with the fact that I needed my cake in kind of a hurry. Use Tammie Coe (at 7th & Roosevelt), and you WILL be thrilled on your wedding day!!

Sent on 01/10/2010

Molly · Married on 11/28/2009

Rather than a wedding cake, my duaghter wanted several different cakes all decorated with her wedding colors--blush pink and navy. Tammie Coe made 15 large round cakes in 5 different versions of her colors: white and navy and pink stripe; navy and pink stripe; navy cake with pink dots; pink cake with navy dots and white cake with pink dots. Five different flavors: strawberry shortcake; red velvet; chocolate hazelnut; bananas foster and carrot cake and each one was delicious. It was a beautiful cake display that was very memorable. Tammie Coe says a large round serves 10-15 however, I'd say each cake serves 20 easily because we had 286 people and 15 cakes and we had at least 4 cakes left over which we loved having for days afterward!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Britani · Married on 05/16/2009

My cake was amazing! We just ordered a small cake for cake cutting, but I still had certian ideas that I was to be incorporated. They were so easy to work with. I just called and modified one of their specialy cakes and the woman on the phone even offered some very helpful suggestions. My cake was so yummy and looked as though it was draped with a satin striped material and all tied together at the base of the cake with a satin baby pink ribon. It was so beuatiful and elegant. Tammy Coe does exceptional work and I would reccomend highly reccomend her. She will pretty much work with any request, which is what makes her so great! Very happy!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Tammie Coe Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup