Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number

About Table Field Catering

From 1994-2014 our catering company was called Dionysus' Kitchen. In 2015, we rebranded the company as Table Field Catering in order to better communicate our commitment to local provisioning and sustainability. Other than the name change and this website, nothing has changed.

We use locally sourced food for several reasons. First and foremost, it just makes food taste better. The produce is fresher and the varieties grown are much more flavorful. In addition, by supporting local farmers we are also strengthening our environment, economy, and community.

Table Field Catering Offers:

Table Field Catering 1
Table Field Catering 2
Table Field Catering 3

Michele Ciletti · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional food and event management!

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing, professional job you and your staff did for our daughter's wedding. Not only did the venue look great but the complements on the food from everyone were endless.
    We enjoyed meeting you; you absolutely made the process so easy and extremely organized and I would highly recommend you and your company.
    Again thanks so much.
    Fondly,
    Michele & Joe Ciletti

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Table Field Catering 4

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Utterly Delicious!

Chef Paul and team are perfection. He created a one of a kind American-Ukranian Fusion Menu for our wedding. We had 4 plated courses, but we could have picked any type of serving style. He really understood our vision and ran with it. His experience and attention to detail is easily showcased throughout the wedding planning process. He had ideas on food, tables capes, timeline, and pretty much everything. It was awesome! Every single person was raving about the food. Chef Paul personally went to each table to ensure our guests had enough to eat. He coordinated with the other vendors and the venue. As a bride, I can tell you, I completely trust Table Fields Catering. I did not worry at all and the dinner was a dream. We will absolutely use the team for catering in the future and continue to refer Chef Paul to other couples. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Maxanne · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you Paul and Table Field Catering for making my daughter's wedding reception a wonderful event. My guests raved about the food and service! I would recommend your services to anyone seeking a caterer .

Sent on 08/13/2018

Table Field Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Absolute Entertainment
    Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Paul and his team create a wonderful meal that is customized to you. So delicious. Can't wait to take another taste!

• JPB Designs
    JPB Designs Wedding Planners

At the American Visionary Art Museum on October 16, 2010, I worked alongside Dionysus' Kitchen, who catered a 100 person wedding reception. In the weeks leading up to the event, Rebecca made sure all of the details were in place so upon arrival they were able to execute the event flawlessly. Not only did her staff do a good job, but they also were such a pleasure to work with. Continually checking on the newly wed couple as well as the guests, they were attentive to everyone's needs. I was especially impressed with the meal Paul created; it was not an ordinary wedding reception meal. Guests enjoyed a family style pasta alongside pork tenderloin. It was delicious! I truly appreciated the meal. Finally, my favorite part was at the end of the night when I was helping clean up. Any leftover fruit from the centerpieces, DK boxed up for a homeless shelter. They also made sure to recycle all bottles and paper/cardboard products. It was refreshing to work with a team who can efficiently be green! Jenny Bartkus, jpb designs

• Local Color Flowers
    Local Color Flowers Wedding Florists

I have worked with Paul as a local vendor. I have also been a guest at several events that were catered by Dionysus Kitchen. Using locally grown and seasonal foods, Paul creates delicious, beautiful, eco-friendly menus. I especially loved his vegetarian options including beet salads and butternut squash hummus. Working with other vendors that share our same passion and committment to local growers is refreshing and encouraging. I would definitely recommend Paul for your upcoming event.

• Catonsville, 21228 See on map