Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Nirvana Divine Wedding Cakes & Desserts

The art of baking decadent desserts and creating custom designed wedding cakes, all started for me while growing up in my native state of Northern California. Inspired by my mother and aunt, I had developed a desire to bake at the young age of 11 years old. Every cake I made, was hand illustrated and interlaced with beautiful floral designs. Then at the age of 18, I started to direct my focus in the area of custom designed wedding cakes. The first of many creation, was an 8 tier cake for my own wedding, including designing and creating my own wedding dress and bridal bouquets. I established my first Bakery and Café in Scottsdale, Ariz. at the age of 23. I was chosen to design cakes for celebrities such as, Liz Taylor, Glen Campbell, John Travolta and Rita Davenport just to name a few. Gracefully through the following years, have enlightening myself in the creative & Healing arts field. I learned Crystal bowl harmonic energy healing, Color and Sound therapy, Massage therapy, Reiki healing, Painting, Pottery, Sewing, Silk Printing, Stain Glass Designs and I have developed a talent for playing the Native American Flute...

After which, I had formulated 5 other bakery business all self owned & operated... I started in Phoenix Arizona with a tiny little place I put together called Primrose Pastry Shop during the mid 80's. I began to slowly make my way to Northern California, where I started a small quaint place called Jannie Annie's Bakery & Coffee House. After a couple of years, I took over the space next to my bakery and combined it into a 2500 sq ft space. And into what was formally known as Seasons of Joy Bakery & Cafe... I had fused the Bakery Coffee House with fresh made sandwiches, soups, salads & Sunday brunches along with office to office delivery routes that feed over 2000 customers a day... With the help of my Partner and love of my life, I have since created two other businesses; The Living Earth Cafe and Deja Voo World Bistro
After a successful 10 years of running business, I finally decided to take a sabbatical from the Baking profession, I began training myself in the art of massage and Reiki healing, as well as sound and color therapy. I am a skilled Muralist and wall finishing artist. I have since begun to infuse those healing art tequniques into everything I create. I have since sold all of the business and I am now fully embracing my passion to create custom designed, Wedding Cakes & Divine Dessert Creations : )

I only use the finest, freshest, Organic, Non gmo ingredients available in every Scratch Crafted recipe that I create. Thus allowing you to experience a cake so incredibly moist & so incredibly delicious. Just one taste & you'll be; Transcending to higher realms of Total Cake Nirvana ... : o

Every cake is a one of a kind creation, no two are alike... Created with love for you and with the first bite, the wonderful memory of it will linger on forever...

Should you be interested in having me create a custom one of a kind cake or Dessert for your divine event, just Email me at: sweet.nirvana@live.com

Please include a detailed message of your divine request or question. Once I have received you're message, I then shall be in touch with you as soon as I complete my divine meditation of your request... Namaste : )
To view all my Divine Cake Flavors, Fillings & Price Frequencies <<< Please Click Here

Create Customize & Design your very own Wedding Website, with the easiest-to-Use wedding planning tools available. Sign up now for a free account & start planning today! : )

Looking forward to creating with you soon... : )

May you be surronded by all the love & light of the Universe forever... : )

Thank you for gifting me your time, in this moment of Now...

Namaste

Chef Jeanette
“Baking a difference one cake at a time

pictures 12 13 2006 140
sweet nirvana wedding cake logo 2
10 0612 15 47968

6 Reviews for Sweet Nirvana Divine Wedding Cakes & Desserts

Dave · Married on 10/11/2013

Superb cake. She was able to make a cake that tasted wonderful and met our dietary restrictions. Great doing business with her.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Your cake was awesome!!! Beautiful to look at and tasted fabulous! We received many compliments from our guests as well. I can't wait to eat the rest that we froze before leaving. I'll keep you in mind if we need another cake again.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Sweet Nirvana Divine Wedding Cakes & Desserts's reply:

The highest purpose in life, is to provide services to others... I am so happy that I was chosen to provide my service to you, by creating a one of a kind custom divine Wedding cake for your guests to enjoy the experience of Total Cake Consciousness...

Thank you for gifting me your time, in this moment of Now... : )

Namaste
    Chef Jeanette

Jen · Married on 06/08/2013

We wanted a vegan (non-dairy) cake, and Chef Jeanette did an AMAZING job. The cake that Chef Jeanette made was dee-lish. Sometimes vegan cakes compromise taste a little, but not this one! It was superb. And the decoration was amazing, too! Chef Jeanette was a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her baked goods/cakes for any event!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Sweet Nirvana Divine Wedding Cakes & Desserts FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup