261 E Maple Rd., Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Ambiance Events

Sweet Ambiance Events is here to relieve your stresses and make you confident that your wedding day will flow harmoniously. My main objective is to create your vision within your budgetary constraints. My professional demeanor and easy going personality allow for a light and enjoyable experience planning your big day. I will use my creative thinking and meticulous planning to make your day nothing short of unforgettable.

Follow Sweet Ambiance Events on

Cocktail table
9b2ca3530dea53ce abc

2 Reviews for Sweet Ambiance Events

Shannon · Married on 08/01/2015

Sweet Ambiance Events and Madeline Hovey were absolutely fantastic to work with. We decided to work with a wedding planner while trying to plan our Detroit wedding from Connecticut. This was by far the best decision that we made. I cannot say enough about how great Madeline is. She was organized, professional, and had great ideas. Our ceremony was at Campus Martius and our reception was at the Westin Book Cadillac. Neither vendor was easy to work with or particularly responsive to our questions. Madeline took over dealing with both of them, and even had to track someone down at Campus Martius in person to secure the park. We never would have been able to pull off the wedding that we did without her. She truly went above and beyond in everything that she did for us. She always made herself available for phone and in person meetings, and was able to accommodate our limited schedule on the occasions that we were in Michigan leading up to the wedding. Additionally, we received almost daily emails from her as she worked to ensure that we were staying on track and sticking to our timeline. She thought of details that we never would have ourselves, and was able to recommend some really awesome local vendors to us. She also let us have all of the decorations we ordered delivered to her home and personally assembled and prepared everything for us. Leading up to the wedding we were asked so many times if we were getting stressed out and the answer was always no because we were so well taken care of by Madeline. It really was a stress free experience.

Sent on 08/15/2015

I chose Sweet Ambaince Events because I felt that they would create the a stress free day wedding day I desired and I could explore different options to not have such a cookie cutter wedding. Something I loved was that I had the opportunity to meet with Madeline up to 12 times to see progress and continue to explore options with my decor and vendors. Although I didn’t need to meet 12 times, I was happy that I wasn’t confined to a small handful of meetings. I wanted to add a lot of artist touch and she was there, letting me know what was possible due to my budget. My wedding day flowed very smoothly. Everything was on time and I felt very taken care of. My decor was set up just as I had asked and she was there to make sure that everything was ready for when guests started arriving. I really felt confident that everything would be done just as I had expected. I definitely recommend Sweet Ambiance Events!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Sweet Ambiance Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1