Supreme Video Productions Inc.

Supreme Video Productions Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Supreme Video Productions Inc.

affordable, personalized, and handcrafted wedding cinematography.

We discovered that the only way to create and deliver personalized wedding films is by getting to know our couples. Rather than just asking generic wedding questions about your venue or how many guests will be coming, we try and find out more about what makes YOU who you are. We focus on the things that have shaped your relationship to tell your story perfectly!

The only way we can get to know our couples is to limit the amount of weddings we produce. Currently we only commission THREE weddings per month to ensure a quality, one of a kind wedding film. Whats great about only taking on three weddings per month is we are able to capture more then just your wedding day! We can film your entire wedding experience!

All of our wedding film foundations include:

- 3 camera coverage from 2 filmers
- 8 hours of filming
- Full ceremony, dances, and speeches
- HD VIdeo File on USB Drive

Every couple is different and that’s why we realized generic packages just don’t always work. By building from a wedding film foundation and getting to select what’s important to you, we are able to make affordable, hand crafted wedding films.

Contact us for our current rates and Add Ons.

We look forward to hearing from you and finding out what we can do to help tell your story they way you want!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Supreme Video Productions Inc. on

26 Reviews for Supreme Video Productions Inc.

Supreme Video Productions now goes under the name Supreme Wedding Films.

We found Supreme Wedding Films through The Wedding Cafe Hawaii. I stumbled upon one of their videos online and instantly fell in love with it! I decided that I HAD to have them as our wedding videographer! They were the VERY first vendor that we booked for our wedding. We were able to book them and work with the owner, Philip.

My husband and I LOVED working with Philip. He is SUPER professional and nice. Out of the packages he offers, we decided to purchase the love story, same day edit, and full highlight videos.

With our love story, Philip wanted to recreate it and make it as real as possible. This entailed us flying to Las Vegas and recreating how my husband proposed to me. It also included filming at the restaurant where we first met and worked together, and a day filming at our family business and the beach. It was great that Philip put some much time into filming our love story. It came out AMAZING!!!

Prior to the wedding, you fill out a wedding questionnaire with everything that you want filmed. Philip and his assistants, Andrew, Gabe, and Zach, filmed everything we wanted throughout our wedding day. They were great! They were able to create an AMAZING same day edit video for us. It pretty much had a small glimpse of everything that was at our wedding up until it had to be shown.

Our love story and same day edit videos were a hit! We LOVED them and so did our guests. They couldn’t stop talking about how good the videos were and how some people have never seen a love story video (at a wedding) like the one Philip created for us. We still LOVE to watch our videos every day!!!

I would definitely recommend Supreme Wedding Films for your videography needs. They get to know their couples and really go above and beyond for them. They are extremely professional and do an AMAZING job. We can’t wait to get our full highlight video back later. Supreme Wedding Films is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/2/14, 20 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had our destination wedding in Hawaii and after countless hours of researching, we decided to go with Philip. I know we made the perfect choice. Philip was awesome to work with. He was quick to respond to emails and I can tell he was very laid back and friendly. He also showed up the earliest and he was the very last to leave. You can tell he was very dedicated in what he does and he made sure he caught every moment of our wedding. He even stuck around after he was suppose to leave! We wanted him to join the party and relax but he was still working away, capturing extra footage, just because he's nice like that! You're one of the best vendor we're lucky to come across and when we think back to our day, we'll always remember you and your team. Thank you for capturing our wedding and we can't wait to relive it again once we see your videos!

Mahalo from California - Annie and Johnny @ Sheraton Waikiki Room 644 and 2555

Profile Picture Annie, 4/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

SVP was one of the best (and first) vendors that I hired for my wedding---they were amazing! Philip was very friendly, easy to talk to, and straight-forward. We felt really comfortable working with him and we loved his energy! Communication was great throughout the duration of planning and I was glad that he worked with us to capture unique details about our wedding.

And on the day of our wedding, SVP definitely delivered. Every member of their team was super professional and they all had such great personalities! My husband and I really enjoyed working with them; we had so much fun. And our SDE---oh gosh, we were blown away. I absolutely loved the way they told our story...everything from the music choices to the way they shot our first dance....awww, it makes me smile just thinking about it. It was so beautiful! :) :) :)

I'm so glad that we went with SVP to shoot our wedding---they were such wonderful people to work with! Our day passed by so quickly and but I'm thankful that we have such a beautiful way to remember it. Thanks guys for your hard work! #dreamteam

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews