One Moment Hawai’i

Honolulu, HI View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

With a crew of 3, One Moment Hawaii was created to capture all of your special moments on your wedding day. Allow our photography & videography team to capture and create everlasting wedding memories.

One Moment Hawaiʻi is Hawaiiʻs Top Wedding Photography & Videography Company. We specialize in capturing genuine wedding day emotions and turning them into beautiful, everlasting memories.. Allow our 5 star wedding photographers & videographers to create beautiful & creative photos & video. Your wedding day means a lot to us. We have designed & created all-inclusive wedding packages to best fit our clients needs.

All wedding packages include fully edited, high resolution photos. Along with an HD cinematic video edit with live pro captured audio & scenic drone footage. Our wedding packages are the best in the market! Our passionate videographers and photographers are trained to consistently produce 5 star wedding day photos & videos.

We have tremendous experience in the local & destination wedding media industry and we understand the importance of your wedding day. Our photo & video crew exudes the aloha spirit. We want you to feel natural, comfortable and at ease while working with us. Experience innovation, excellent customer service, and excellent value.

Here are the benefits of booking with us:

• TOP WEDDING COMPANY: Hawaiiʻs 5 Star Rated Destination Wedding Photographers & Videographers.
  • PHOTO & VIDEO: All Packages include High-Res Photos, HD Video Edit + Drone Footage & Live Pro Audio.
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE: Excellent Pre & Post Wedding Day Customer Service. Quick & Efficient Response Times.
  • CONVENIENCE: A Stress Free Booking Process. Our Photographers & Videographers Work Seamlessly Together.

On your wedding day, One Moment Hawai’i will capture your memories from various angles and perspectives. In fact, drone footage is included with all wedding packages. The team can film and document your entire wedding, starting from the pre-ceremony until the end of the reception. All-inclusive packages are available for couples to choose from, and you can also request the following services and more:

• Photography & Videography coverage
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Same-Day Video Edits

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Deidra
    Deidra P. Married on 08/28/2021

Couldn’t have done it without them!

First off, let me say. I’ve been engaged for three years because of Covid. When I first inquired with One Moment Hawaii it was three years ago. And you know, when you’re engaged for as long as my *then fiancé and I. You meet a whole lot of vendors and One Moment Hawaii was by far our favorite.

Back in 2018, we purchased our wedding package of videography, photography, Dj/ emcee, photobooth, hair/ makeup and having a vendor provide all these services I booked them right away. Which was extremely helpful!

They were so good and accommodating to my husband and I during our whole engagement process. Whenever I had questions or concerns Daniel and Tristan was always there.

Just this past weekend my husband and I finally had our wedding and if it wasn’t for One Moment Hawaii our wedding day wouldn’t have been completely.

10/10 recommend working with them!
    It doesn’t even have to be wedding related to. It can be graduation photos, pregnancy photo shoots, etc etc.

All I can say is thank you guys for everything you’ve done for my husband and I. Can’t wait to work with you again for our family photo shoot or whenever we decide to renew our vows one day :)
  • William
    William M. Married on 07/27/2021

Hawai'i Video, Drone, & Photography Wedding Specialist

Daniel Takayama & Tristan Murayama Owners of One Moment Hawai’i are two of Hawai’i talented Video, Drone and Photography wedding specialist in the industry. Having first hand experience working with these wedding experts, I have witnessed on how they coordinate with other Wedding Planners/Coordinators the weeks and days leading up to the venue date by constantly building a relationship with Wedding Couples.

Their ability in listening to their clients is the recipe that wedding couples have consistently drawn to their presence in selecting One Moment Hawai’i to tell their story through videos and photos on the most precious and important day of their lives together.

Let One Moment Hawai’i be the lead Wedding Videographer and Photographer in creating an original masterpiece of your Wedding Day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tyson & Rebecca
    11 photos · 02/29/2020

Deals

One Moment Hawai’i 1
Exclusive

94-257 Paeloahiki Place Honolulu, HI, 96789
Location of (One Moment Hawai’i)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding