Sunkissed Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

A full-service wedding planner in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Sunkissed Events has been creating memorable events for the last TEN years. Offering customized packages to fit a couple’s specific needs, our goal is to create a memorable environment that is both seamless and stress-free. Design-oriented with a strong passion for attention to detail, Sunkissed Events crafts affairs that are everything you’ve ever imagined!

Sunkissed Events specializes in creative, one-of-a-kind weddings that help your dream day become a reality. To truly capture the essence of your celebration, the following services are provided to all couples:

• Consultation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rew Married on 01/07/2022

Best Decision I Made During my Planning Process

Any bride will tell you that 2020 presented the most challenges in planning a wedding. However, with Jill and Sunkissed Events, we were able to pull off our wedding without a hitch. I hired Jill as a partial coordinator at 7 months out from my wedding because I was having trouble securing a caterer. When COVID-19 began, Jill took panicked phone calls with new state phases / guidelines, planned the extra step to ensure all cleaning products were available for guests, and provided the confidence every bride needs when going into their big day that she and her team will handle everything from there. I was able to have a fantastic wedding weekend that was safe, socially distanced, and fun (with no COVID cases reported). I cannot emphasize enough that if you want someone who has the personality for coordinating, that you should hire Jill and Sunkissed Events for your big day!
  • Alexa
    Alexa N. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing- would give a million stars

I don’t even know where to start with Jill! She TRULY went above and beyond to make sure our day was so special and that my vision came to life. Jill and her team are so professional, kind, and ORGANIZED! Would hire her over and over again. Best money spent. Thank you Sunkissed Events!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Wedding Planner in the Business

Jill is truly amazing, I wish she could plan my entire life for me! We hired Jill as day-of coordinator for our October 9, 2021 wedding ceremony and reception and she went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect event. She listened to my vision and provided perfect vendor recommendations, she helped us understand our contracts, and she gave advice on the best course of action in any circumstance. The week of our wedding it was calling for 90% chance of rain and she quickly helped organize a backup rain plan - thankfully there ended up being no rain and we were able to adjust back to the normal plan! Lizzy was our onsite coordinator and Jill had done such a great job educating her on all our details, it felt like she had been there all along. I trust anyone that Jill trusts! Our family has now had 2 weddings and 1 birthday party planned by her and we will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

And I Love Her Violins And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

Jill Brown of Sunkissed Events will take care of all the details of your big day! Look no further for a top notch planner!

Meredith Ryncarz Photography Meredith Ryncarz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of seeing the amazing quality of Jill's work at Seven Spring Farm for an Orchestrated Shoot. Her work and attention to detail are impeccable. Hire her immediately.

Caitlin Gerres Photography Caitlin Gerres Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jill and the Sunkissed Events team! They are always professional and focused on putting on an amazing event for the bride and groom! If you want your event to run smoothly and be able to enjoy your party, give them a call!

1460 Garwood Avenue Virginia Beach, VA, 23455
540-908-6891
Location of (Sunkissed Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding