$2,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sunkissed Events

Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your sunshine.

A full-service wedding planner in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Sunkissed Events has been creating memorable events for the last six years. Offering customized packages to fit a couple’s specific needs, the company’s goal is to create a memorable environment that is both seamless and stress-free. Design-oriented with a strong passion for attention to detail, Sunkissed Events crafts affairs that are everything you’ve ever imagined!

Sunkissed Events specializes in creative, one-of-a-kind weddings that help your dream day become a reality. To truly capture the essence of your celebration, the following services are provided to all couples:

• Consultation

Non-Religious (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)

Jill and her team are the best. We used Jill for her 30 day coordination service, but she was helpful through the entire planning process and always there to answer any questions I had. Jill went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect and completely stress free. I could not have planned a wedding without her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our satisfaction with Jill and Sunkissed Events for our daughter's wedding is so much more than 5 stars. Jill was incredible to work with! She was professional and knowledgeable! The wedding would not have been a success without her and her staff! I could not imagine how we could have had this wedding without her! When we met with her and Palettes of Petals I know that we had found the right person to plan the wedding. Words simply are not enough!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jill and her team are amazing; I wish there were more words to describe how perfect everything was because of them and the vendors she helped us find. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was a perfect day. If something did go wrong, I would have had no idea because they were on top of literally everything. I can't say enough about Sunkissed Events. It was the best day of my life and everything was beautiful. Jill has the perfect eye for design and because of that everything was picture perfect. From meetings to vendors, to things I would have never thought about, to the day of, everything went so smoothly and everyone was commenting on the fabulous job that Jill and her team did. I can't say thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Jill Brown of Sunkissed Events will take care of all the details of your big day! Look no further for a top notch planner!

I had the pleasure of seeing the amazing quality of Jill's work at Seven Spring Farm for an Orchestrated Shoot. Her work and attention to detail are impeccable. Hire her immediately.

I love working with Jill and the Sunkissed Events team! They are always professional and focused on putting on an amazing event for the bride and groom! If you want your event to run smoothly and be able to enjoy your party, give them a call!

Where do I begin? Jill and her team with Sunkissed Events are true pros. With a huge heart for her clients, Jill has always taken wonderful care of my brides and grooms before, on, and after the big day! Her eye for design and style is such a unique talent that no matter what event she touches, it's gorgeous and captures each couple's vision perfectly! I cannot recommend her enough. It's always a treat to work with her! :)

Talk about detailed! Jill and her team @ Sunkissed Events are amazing at what they do. They give 110% for all their clients and really listen to their needs. From being fun and organized to going above and beyond, the gals @ Sunkissed are awesome - if they're available for your event, book them ASAP!

64 PROS I KNOW