Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin Gerres Photography

I'm so blessed to capture the beautiful romantic moments of a wedding day and tell my clients' stories. The way he makes you laugh. The way you feel when you hug your new husband for the first time. The look on your maid of honor's face during her toast. The love you feel when you're surrounded by your closest loved ones.

I want to give my very best to each of my clients, so my wedding packages always include 7-9 hours of photography coverage, 2 photographers, an engagement session, and high resolution images. I want to tell a complete story of your day, starting with details like your dress, shoes, and bouquet and getting ready time. My favorite part of the day is my hour of portrait time with the bride and groom. My husband and I work together as a two photographer team, so we can capture all the details and multiple angles of your fabulous wedding day. I do an engagement session with all of my clients, because it's a wonderful time for us to get to know each other and for you to get comfortable in front of the camera. And I believe that everyone should have a copy of their wedding images, so I include high resolution files in every package. 50 years from now, we may have lost touch and I want those memories to be safe and secure in your hands.

www.caitlingerresphotography.com

Part of the Tidewater and Tulle Vendor Guide since 2014 - http://www.tidewaterandtulle.com/2014/05/caitlin-gerres-photography.html

Follow Caitlin Gerres Photography on

Caitlin Gerres Photography 2
  • Ana

Ana Ellis · Married on 11/26/2018

Talented & genuine duo

We couldn't be more thrilled with choosing Caitlin and Ryan as our wedding photographers! Everything was excellent from our first inquiry to getting our gorgeous pictures back early. Caitlin is very professional, organized & super friendly. Her blog and vendor recommendations were extremely helpful for us planning a wedding out of state. I knew I could trust anyone they'd vouch for.
    Caitlin's engagement photo session was a great way to get us comfortable with posing and get to know her. When she and Ryan arrived wedding it felt like more friends showed up and it was easy to feel natural in pictures.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Keri · Married on 10/13/2018

Finding a photographer was probably the most important detail of our wedding for my fiancé and I. My daughter is a wedding planner so she’s had the opportunity to work with A LOT of wedding photographers, but when it came time to find one for my wedding, she only had one to suggest and that was CGP. We could tell within moments at our initial meeting with Caitlin how kind and genuine she was and after seeing her amazing work, the decision was easy to make. She went over everything so thoroughly… we knew even if we forgot something, she would not. Her style of photography has the perfect balance of staged and candid photos. Our loved ones that were not able to attend our wedding have said they felt like they were there just by looking at our pictures, which is exactly what we wanted. You know that saying “You get what you paid for”?? In this case, we feel like we got so much MORE. We met Caitlin’s husband Ryan at our engagement session. He is just as nice and talented as she is so it was awesome knowing he would be shooting at our wedding also. Our absolute favorite part of our wedding day was our First Look. We had no idea how much those moments, and capturing them in pictures, would mean to us. Those few moments put us both at ease so much, we felt like the rest of the day was a walk in the park. We cannot even begin to tell you how happy we are with our decision to choose Caitlin Gerres Photography for our wedding. We are beyond thrilled with every single aspect of our choice- from the quality and diversity of the pictures, the kindness that was shown to my family and friends and their very calm and organized demeanor on such an important day. Everything was just perfect. If we could rate higher than a 5, we totally would!

Sent on 08/31/2016

ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

The sweetest human

I can not say enough nice things about Caitlin and her husband Ryan! From day one, I was impressed with Caitlin's professionalism. She is extremely organized, hard working, and has so many thoughtful touches to her business. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. And to top it off, she is amazingly talented. We could not be more in love with our photos. And she had them back in just a couple of weeks which was a complete surprise! I have loved getting to know Caitlin, Ryan and their son. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2018

• Makeup By Kim Porter
    Makeup By Kim Porter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Caitlin is great to work with! She is so talented and fun, my clients love working with her!

• And I Love Her Violins
    And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

Caitlin Gerres is a very talented, easy going photographer. She is fun loving, loves her job and the pictures she takes of your special day will be beautiful.

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

Caitlin is so wonderful to work with! She has such a gentle way about her and captures so many moments that you might not even notice. You will love working with her!!

• Virginia Beach, 23464 See on map