Sunkissed Events Reviews

Sunkissed Events 6
Sunkissed Events 7

Sarah Mcintosh · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 Wedding

Jill was amazing from start to finish! She was such a valuable resource throughout the entire planning process. Immediately after our first meeting, Jill had a feel for the style we were going for and how we wanted the day to flow. She helped guide my decision making by answering all of my questions and making suggestions about vendors, design, invitations, etc. She handled the layout, timeline, rentals, and coordinated with the other vendors. On the day of the wedding, Jill and her team handled every single detail imaginable so that I could relax and enjoy the day. I could not imagine getting married with out Jill's help.

Jill is organized, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and great to work with. I highly recommend using Sunkissed Events for your wedding or next event.

Natalie Prass · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision I made!

Where do I even begin with how amazing Jill is?! She is the most organized, relaxed, smart, fun person. I couldn’t have planned my wedding without her, not even close. She made the whole process a fun, exciting, and stress free experience. It was so amazing seeing all of the planning come together the day of my wedding, it was everything I could have hoped for and more! And the best part was- I got to really enjoy it all. Jill had my back every step of the way, I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything the day of my wedding! She’s truly the best in “the biz”. I can’t reccomend Sunkissed Events enough. Jill is a wedding planning superstar.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Job!

Jill was such a great planner! She helped make major decisions while also always keeping the style/theme I had in mind. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined! She also handled everything like a total professional. I highly recommend her!

Sunkissed Events 8
    Sunkissed Events 9
    Sunkissed Events 10
    Sunkissed Events 11

Jenny Henderson · Married on 06/14/2019

June Wedding with the most amazing wedding planner.

We can imagine having had this special time without Jill. She was incredibly detail oriented and organized from Day 1 of our planning process. By the the day of the wedding we all did not have a single concern about having her in charge. We were able to relax and enjoy the entire day without a worry. Everything totally exceeded our expectations without a single issue. We must add it was great working with someone who is always so positive and up beat. Amazing and fun! Must add our family has two weddings in 4 months and we have been blessed to have Jill by our side for over a year for these special times.

Sunkissed Events 12
    Sunkissed Events 13
    Sunkissed Events 14
    Sunkissed Events 15
    Sunkissed Events 16

Karen F · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!

Jill & team were amazing!! We hired her about a month before the wedding and it just felt like we knew her for years ! She understood what vision I wanted and went ABOVE and BEYOUND that vision. We had a lot of moving parts during our wedding day, thank goodness for Sunkissed events and their professionalism they made our day better than any dream. You'd be making a mistake not hiring them! She made this anxious bride, calm and relaxed so I could just enjoy our wedding weekend with all our guest that traveled for near and afar! We love you Jill!!! I'll be recommending them to everyone and hope to have another event to be able to use them again !!! Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Karen Hawthor · Married on 02/02/2019

Jill brown - amazing wedding planner!

Jill Brown is truly an AMAZING professional and was instrumental in creating a 'magical, stress-free' wedding for 180 people for my daughter, her husband, our guests and myself the Mother of the Bride! Thought we could have done it on our own, and so glad we did not make that decision. Jill brings her years of expertise, along with her team, that will facilitate the entire event. Jill gave us constructive, money saving advice, knew who to call on for any large or small details we needed - She knows what she is doing, and she does it professionally and always with a calm demeanor! Most of our guests were from out of town and we had several moving parts that needed to be orchestrated throughout the day and Jill did it seamlessly and enjoys her job, and it shows! Quite a few of our guests, gave us positive feedback on Jill and how she pulled it all together! I would highly recommend Jill and her team for your wedding, she is friendly, approachable and no question is too small AND she gets back to you immediately! Jill truly made it a beautiful celebration and both my daughter, and I did not have to think about anything, except to enjoy every moment! Heartfelt thank you, Jill, so much for going beyond what we had expected to make Karen and Paul’s wedding day incredibly beautiful for a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Emma Weddell · Married on 01/19/2019

5 STARS for Sunkissed Events!

Sunkissed Events absolutely rocked! Jill and her team took care of everything and made my wedding day fun and carefree. They even fixed my bustle in 2 minutes flat when it broke in the middle of my reception !

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Devin

Devin Nash O’Toole · Married on 11/10/2018

Best money spent!

I can’t say enough about Jill Brown and her team at Sunkissed Events!! She made every aspect of planning our big day as easy and carefree as possible. I highly recommend her and always say she was the best money I spent as far as vendors go! She was a great point of contact for all vendors and had every aspect of the day covered. She was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Sunkissed Events is an expert and serves as your brain throughout the wedding process.

I was fortunate enough to have Jill as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding back in October, but she was so much more then a Day of Coordinator. It was, hands down, the best decision I ever made. Throughout the wedding process, I would reach out to her for some one-off questions- she would always respond and she participated in the site visits with the vendors! The week of the wedding, Jill handled it all; checking in with the vendors, time coordination, everything - it was seamless! I do not know what I would have done without her on our actual wedding day. She took care of all the small decorations I planned and totally grasped how I wanted to portray the day (i.e., my vision). Jill is truly your brain during your wedding; I remember giving my shoes to her at one point during the night, and then they showed up in my house the next day. I can say, without a doubt, my wedding would have been a disaster without Jill. All of our guests thought we had secret service, when it was really Jill and her team. Not only is Jill professional and an expert in her field; she is also on the bride's side 100%. Wedding can become stressful, and Jill is someone I was always able to bounce ideas off of, go to for a vent session, trust her blindly and completely, and so-so much more. I truly cannot say enough about Sunkissed Events. There are a few critical people during your wedding that can truly impact it for the better, and Jill is one of them.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Fall Wedding with Sunkissed Events

Their attention to detail made our wedding day run absolutely seamless. Would highly recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Sunkissed Events 17
    Sunkissed Events 18
    Sunkissed Events 19
    Sunkissed Events 20
    Sunkissed Events 21

Amy Kanter · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding!

My daughter’s wedding was scheduled for Sept 15 and we hired Jill for “day of plus design services”. Little did we know how much we would value her help in the months leading up to the wedding! After 14 months of planning and coordinating we were forced to cancel the festivities in Norfolk secondary to Hurricane Florence. Jill was with us every step of the way and we wouldn’t have kept it together without her help and guidance. She went above and beyond as we navigated Plan B. Don’t hesitate to hire her for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!- Amy Kanter

Sent on 01/09/2019

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill was absolutely amazing!! If you’re looking for a coordinator look no further! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was so easy to work with and made sure everything was just the way I wanted it. She took all the stress of my shoulders! I couldnt imagine a more perfect day and Jill made all of it happen, to making sure everything ran smoothly and recommending some other amazing vendors I got the chance to work with. Thank you Jill for making our special day stress free and just what we wanted!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Margo · Married on 06/16/2018

Inititally I wasn't sure how valuable a planner would be. Im the MOB and pretty organized and we had made many decisions before we even hired Jill. Her initial value was evident when meeting with the various vendors. She asked many, many questions I would never even have thought of. But in the last month of the planning, her value went through the roof. She arranged all the timelines and coordinated with the various vendors which took a huge load off of me and allowed me to concentrate on the fun stuff. And then the day before and day of, she was literally worth her weight in gold. I never worried about anything whatsoever. Jill and her team were on the ball and if there were any issues or problems, I never heard about them. I had a total blast from Friday evening's rehearsal right through seeing our daughter off in the limo with her new husband. She truly made our daughter's wedding a fairy tale come true!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Sunkissed Events 22
    Sunkissed Events 23

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, it was a fantastic experience working with Jill and Lizzy. They help me plan every detail, kept me on track, and took any/all pressure off me on the day of my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Sunkissed Events.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny! Jill at sunkissed events blew me away with how helpful she was from planning till the day of. I could not be happier with the way things went on my wedding day and I honestly have this amazing team to thank. She was on every little detail to make sure everything operated smoothly, and everything went perfect. Even just having her as the day of coordinator she answered any questions I had from the moment we hired her. I don’t know what I would have done without sunkissed events, seriously the best thing you will do when planning a wedding is hire Jill!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Jill from Sunkissed events is AMAZING. I had them for my wedding a couple weeks ago as the day of coordinator and I have no idea what I would have done without her! She made the day go by so smooth and stress free!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Meggie · Married on 05/19/2018

I couldn’t imagine my wedding and the planning process without Jill! She is BEYOND amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Shereen

Shereen · Married on 05/19/2018

Book her! She was wonderful, patient, diligent and very knowledgeable!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2017

Jill and her team are the best. We used Jill for her 30 day coordination service, but she was helpful through the entire planning process and always there to answer any questions I had. Jill went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect and completely stress free. I could not have planned a wedding without her.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Sunkissed Events 24

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Our satisfaction with Jill and Sunkissed Events for our daughter's wedding is so much more than 5 stars. Jill was incredible to work with! She was professional and knowledgeable! The wedding would not have been a success without her and her staff! I could not imagine how we could have had this wedding without her! When we met with her and Palettes of Petals I know that we had found the right person to plan the wedding. Words simply are not enough!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill and her team are amazing; I wish there were more words to describe how perfect everything was because of them and the vendors she helped us find. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was a perfect day. If something did go wrong, I would have had no idea because they were on top of literally everything. I can't say enough about Sunkissed Events. It was the best day of my life and everything was beautiful. Jill has the perfect eye for design and because of that everything was picture perfect. From meetings to vendors, to things I would have never thought about, to the day of, everything went so smoothly and everyone was commenting on the fabulous job that Jill and her team did. I can't say thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2017

There’s a reason every review for Sunkissed is 5 stars and every vendor we booked said, “Oh good, you have Jill, she is the best” it’s because she is. Hands down best decision we could have made. Only thing I’d change is having her do full planning instead of partial. I had a vision and for most of the planning process I had a difficult time articulating what I wanted, Jill did everything in her power to understand what I was looking for and help me execute it. She was patient and beyond helpful during the planning process, but the week of our wedding was Jill’s super bowl. She was a logistics queen and made sure everything we worked so hard on was ready and perfect. A lot went wrong at our wedding (very much out of her control) but she handled things outside of her scope to make our day as perfect as humanly possible, and because of her efforts, the day really felt perfect. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding and I can say without hesitation that I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to handle the hiccups as well as she did. She even helped after the wedding as we wrapped up loose ends and finalized things with our vendors. There are a lot of great planners in the area, but if you want someone who will absolutely handle s**t the day-of and everything leading up, Jill is your Lady-boss to go with!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill Brown did a fantastic job coordinating every aspect of our wedding. She was in constant email and phone contact with us in the months leading up to the big day. And it wasn't just us.
    She was in contact with our band, our venue coordinators, and the company handling my wife's wedding dress. She was instrumental in making our reception flow as smoothly as possible, from ceremony all the way to our boat departure at the end of the night, making sure everyone (no matter how much they'd had to drink) was where they needed to be at the precise times. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day successful and memorable!

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill was amazing. I didn't have to think about a thing all day, rather just enjoyed the wedding! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jill and her team are amazing! There's no way we could have pulled off the even we did without her- she is well worth the fee. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/12/2017