Sunkissed Events Reviews

Sunkissed Events 2
Sunkissed Events 3

Amy Kanter · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding!

My daughter’s wedding was scheduled for Sept 15 and we hired Jill for “day of plus design services”. Little did we know how much we would value her help in the months leading up to the wedding! After 14 months of planning and coordinating we were forced to cancel the festivities in Norfolk secondary to Hurricane Florence. Jill was with us every step of the way and we wouldn’t have kept it together without her help and guidance. She went above and beyond as we navigated Plan B. Don’t hesitate to hire her for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!- Amy Kanter

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill was absolutely amazing!! If you’re looking for a coordinator look no further! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was so easy to work with and made sure everything was just the way I wanted it. She took all the stress of my shoulders! I couldnt imagine a more perfect day and Jill made all of it happen, to making sure everything ran smoothly and recommending some other amazing vendors I got the chance to work with. Thank you Jill for making our special day stress free and just what we wanted!!

Margo · Married on 06/16/2018

Inititally I wasn't sure how valuable a planner would be. Im the MOB and pretty organized and we had made many decisions before we even hired Jill. Her initial value was evident when meeting with the various vendors. She asked many, many questions I would never even have thought of. But in the last month of the planning, her value went through the roof. She arranged all the timelines and coordinated with the various vendors which took a huge load off of me and allowed me to concentrate on the fun stuff. And then the day before and day of, she was literally worth her weight in gold. I never worried about anything whatsoever. Jill and her team were on the ball and if there were any issues or problems, I never heard about them. I had a total blast from Friday evening's rehearsal right through seeing our daughter off in the limo with her new husband. She truly made our daughter's wedding a fairy tale come true!

Sunkissed Events 4
    Sunkissed Events 5

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, it was a fantastic experience working with Jill and Lizzy. They help me plan every detail, kept me on track, and took any/all pressure off me on the day of my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Sunkissed Events.

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny! Jill at sunkissed events blew me away with how helpful she was from planning till the day of. I could not be happier with the way things went on my wedding day and I honestly have this amazing team to thank. She was on every little detail to make sure everything operated smoothly, and everything went perfect. Even just having her as the day of coordinator she answered any questions I had from the moment we hired her. I don’t know what I would have done without sunkissed events, seriously the best thing you will do when planning a wedding is hire Jill!

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Jill from Sunkissed events is AMAZING. I had them for my wedding a couple weeks ago as the day of coordinator and I have no idea what I would have done without her! She made the day go by so smooth and stress free!

Meggie · Married on 05/19/2018

I couldn’t imagine my wedding and the planning process without Jill! She is BEYOND amazing!!!!

• Shereen

Shereen · Married on 05/19/2018

Book her! She was wonderful, patient, diligent and very knowledgeable!!

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2017

Jill and her team are the best. We used Jill for her 30 day coordination service, but she was helpful through the entire planning process and always there to answer any questions I had. Jill went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect and completely stress free. I could not have planned a wedding without her.

Sunkissed Events 6

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Our satisfaction with Jill and Sunkissed Events for our daughter's wedding is so much more than 5 stars. Jill was incredible to work with! She was professional and knowledgeable! The wedding would not have been a success without her and her staff! I could not imagine how we could have had this wedding without her! When we met with her and Palettes of Petals I know that we had found the right person to plan the wedding. Words simply are not enough!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill and her team are amazing; I wish there were more words to describe how perfect everything was because of them and the vendors she helped us find. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was a perfect day. If something did go wrong, I would have had no idea because they were on top of literally everything. I can't say enough about Sunkissed Events. It was the best day of my life and everything was beautiful. Jill has the perfect eye for design and because of that everything was picture perfect. From meetings to vendors, to things I would have never thought about, to the day of, everything went so smoothly and everyone was commenting on the fabulous job that Jill and her team did. I can't say thank you enough!!

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2017

There’s a reason every review for Sunkissed is 5 stars and every vendor we booked said, “Oh good, you have Jill, she is the best” it’s because she is. Hands down best decision we could have made. Only thing I’d change is having her do full planning instead of partial. I had a vision and for most of the planning process I had a difficult time articulating what I wanted, Jill did everything in her power to understand what I was looking for and help me execute it. She was patient and beyond helpful during the planning process, but the week of our wedding was Jill’s super bowl. She was a logistics queen and made sure everything we worked so hard on was ready and perfect. A lot went wrong at our wedding (very much out of her control) but she handled things outside of her scope to make our day as perfect as humanly possible, and because of her efforts, the day really felt perfect. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding and I can say without hesitation that I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to handle the hiccups as well as she did. She even helped after the wedding as we wrapped up loose ends and finalized things with our vendors. There are a lot of great planners in the area, but if you want someone who will absolutely handle s**t the day-of and everything leading up, Jill is your Lady-boss to go with!

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill Brown did a fantastic job coordinating every aspect of our wedding. She was in constant email and phone contact with us in the months leading up to the big day. And it wasn't just us.
    She was in contact with our band, our venue coordinators, and the company handling my wife's wedding dress. She was instrumental in making our reception flow as smoothly as possible, from ceremony all the way to our boat departure at the end of the night, making sure everyone (no matter how much they'd had to drink) was where they needed to be at the precise times. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day successful and memorable!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill was amazing. I didn't have to think about a thing all day, rather just enjoyed the wedding! Highly recommend.

• User6826390 · 1+ year ago

Jill and her team are amazing! There's no way we could have pulled off the even we did without her- she is well worth the fee. Thank you!!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

The best decision we made regarding our wedding was hiring Jill & the Sunkissed Events team. I could not have done it without them. From planning our timeline, to making sure the rehearsal and entire wedding day ran smooth, they were exceptional.

Casey · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I start? Sunkissed Events is what every bride and groom need. We knew we wanted someone to handle any problems that may occur and someone to help give us ideas for our wedding. Jill did exactly that plus so much more. She was in contact with us for the entire year leading up to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, she was their making sure everything was coming together perfectly. She handled all of our vendors, and paid attention to all the small details. After our ceremony, the unforeseen occurred. Our venue lost power, the entire block lost power. Jill turned in Superwoman! My husband and I had absolutely no stress about the situation. Jill explained the circumstance to us and told us that we were going to change a few things around so it flowed better. A humongous generator was in route, and within an hour or two the power was restored. Jill was the saving grace to our wedding.

• Stacie

Stacie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jill and her team were, by far, the best investment into my wedding. We hired them for partial planning and Jill was nothing short of amazing. She answered my million and one questions with prompt responses, sometimes even on her busy weekends. There was also a point in my planning process where I needed to quickly switch venues due to construction and Jill helped me figure that out based on my wants and needs in a venue.
    On my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I had guest parking issues, family didn't arrive on time and one of my bridesmaid's dress ripped and Jill and her team were able to fix that without me even knowing. Her ability to think on her toes and quickly provide solutions to any problem that may develop is nothing short of amazing. She cut stray thread off my dress, blotted my face, etc. She was there every step of the way and if I did it over again, I would 100% hire her again. Do yourself a favor, hire the Sunkissed team. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Sunkissed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stacie and Matt. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! XO

Antonia · Married on 05/28/2017

Jill and her team are an absolute must for any event. My sister in law also used Sunkissed and we always say that out of everything, Jill was the best money spent and the most essential part of our weddings. There’s nothing more valuable than to be able to spend YOUR day with your family and friends and being able to fully trust that you won’t have to worry about anything because Jill and the girls will take care of anything you could possibly need! You will not be disappointed with Sunkissed and after the day is over you will truly see how valuable Jill really is! Thank you for the most magical day of our lives!

-Tonia and John

Alice · Married on 05/27/2017

Jill was so wonderful from coming up with creative ideas to planning to executing so many details on the day of the wedding. Her team made everything run so smoothly!

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

Jill was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, but having her guidance and support in the final weeks and days leading up to the wedding was absolutely essential. She is insanely organized, and will leave no detail overlooked. We booked Jill's partial planning + coordination package and it was just the right amount of help we needed, including a recommended checklist of deadlines, scheduled face-to-face meetings, and unlimited questions and vendor recommendations. I am a bit of a procrastinator which can obviously cause some stress, but with Jill and the Sunkissed Events team's help (as well as the rest of our amazing vendors) everything came together and our day went without a hitch- allowing us to really enjoy ourselves in the moment with all of our family and friends. Thank you so much Jill!

• User6680165 · 1+ year ago

We had nothing but incredible experiences with Jill and her team! There aren't enough good words I can say about how much she did to make our day so special. She understood my vision and made it a reality. She saved me time and money by helping me make decisions on vendors and details. I honestly can't think of anything I would change about our day and the amazing work Jill and her team put into it. Working with Sunkissed Events was the greatest decision I made during our wedding planning.

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

I can not say enough to express my gratitude for Jill and her team. I work in the wedding industry as a florist, however we planned our wedding out of town so that we could have an experience somewhere different than where I regularly work. Jill was fabulous in every way, she understood my vision and was so easy to work with. Her personality was perfect for my needs, and she knows how to get things done when they need to be done and in a non dramatic way. Trust me when I say this is a big asset for both the couple and wedding guests as well as the vendors she is working with. She is a true team player and I wish I could work with her all the time. I might have to move my business to VA to do that, but in the mean time I will settle with telling everyone to hire Jill and Sunkissed Events! I could not have imagined a better day, I was able to relax and enjoy myself and took in as much as I could as the day flew by. Jill was also helpful as we continued to come up with last minute needs, dog sitters, transportation, videography etc. You name it, Jill was willing to help us find it!

Judy · Married on 01/08/2017

Jill is amazing!! She was quick to answer my questions and give me advice. We had a beautiful white winter wedding. She handled the snowstorm without stressing me out. My hair and makeup artist cancelled on my two days before the wedding and Jill came through for me. She found an amazing couple of ladies to do my and my bridal parties' hair and makeup. We all looked fabulous and the wedding went on without a hitch. If you have nothing else but a wedding coordinator, Jill is your girl! She was able to keep me calm, cool, and collective when everyone else was freaking out about the snow. I had a beautiful, flawless, seamless wedding thanks to Jill and her team. They are amazing and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2016

I have no idea how our wedding would have gone off without Jill's help: from picking up decorations from my mom's house, to corralling everyone and running the rehearsal, to making the venue look like a complete dream. She was patient and helpful from the very first meeting, never missed a call, and made sure I was never without a drink in hand ;). Sunkissed Events was recommended to me by a friend, and have referred Jill's services to several others. We truly couldn't have done it without her!