Sunkissed Events Reviews

Sunkissed Events 6
Sunkissed Events 7

Karen F · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!

Jill & team were amazing!! We hired her about a month before the wedding and it just felt like we knew her for years ! She understood what vision I wanted and went ABOVE and BEYOUND that vision. We had a lot of moving parts during our wedding day, thank goodness for Sunkissed events and their professionalism they made our day better than any dream. You'd be making a mistake not hiring them! She made this anxious bride, calm and relaxed so I could just enjoy our wedding weekend with all our guest that traveled for near and afar! We love you Jill!!! I'll be recommending them to everyone and hope to have another event to be able to use them again !!! Thanks for everything!!!

Karen Hawthor · Married on 02/02/2019

Jill brown - amazing wedding planner!

Jill Brown is truly an AMAZING professional and was instrumental in creating a 'magical, stress-free' wedding for 180 people for my daughter, her husband, our guests and myself the Mother of the Bride! Thought we could have done it on our own, and so glad we did not make that decision. Jill brings her years of expertise, along with her team, that will facilitate the entire event. Jill gave us constructive, money saving advice, knew who to call on for any large or small details we needed - She knows what she is doing, and she does it professionally and always with a calm demeanor! Most of our guests were from out of town and we had several moving parts that needed to be orchestrated throughout the day and Jill did it seamlessly and enjoys her job, and it shows! Quite a few of our guests, gave us positive feedback on Jill and how she pulled it all together! I would highly recommend Jill and her team for your wedding, she is friendly, approachable and no question is too small AND she gets back to you immediately! Jill truly made it a beautiful celebration and both my daughter, and I did not have to think about anything, except to enjoy every moment! Heartfelt thank you, Jill, so much for going beyond what we had expected to make Karen and Paul’s wedding day incredibly beautiful for a lifetime of memories!

Emma Weddell · Married on 01/19/2019

5 STARS for Sunkissed Events!

Sunkissed Events absolutely rocked! Jill and her team took care of everything and made my wedding day fun and carefree. They even fixed my bustle in 2 minutes flat when it broke in the middle of my reception !

• Devin

Devin Nash O’Toole · Married on 11/10/2018

Best money spent!

I can’t say enough about Jill Brown and her team at Sunkissed Events!! She made every aspect of planning our big day as easy and carefree as possible. I highly recommend her and always say she was the best money I spent as far as vendors go! She was a great point of contact for all vendors and had every aspect of the day covered. She was nothing short of amazing!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Sunkissed Events is an expert and serves as your brain throughout the wedding process.

I was fortunate enough to have Jill as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding back in October, but she was so much more then a Day of Coordinator. It was, hands down, the best decision I ever made. Throughout the wedding process, I would reach out to her for some one-off questions- she would always respond and she participated in the site visits with the vendors! The week of the wedding, Jill handled it all; checking in with the vendors, time coordination, everything - it was seamless! I do not know what I would have done without her on our actual wedding day. She took care of all the small decorations I planned and totally grasped how I wanted to portray the day (i.e., my vision). Jill is truly your brain during your wedding; I remember giving my shoes to her at one point during the night, and then they showed up in my house the next day. I can say, without a doubt, my wedding would have been a disaster without Jill. All of our guests thought we had secret service, when it was really Jill and her team. Not only is Jill professional and an expert in her field; she is also on the bride's side 100%. Wedding can become stressful, and Jill is someone I was always able to bounce ideas off of, go to for a vent session, trust her blindly and completely, and so-so much more. I truly cannot say enough about Sunkissed Events. There are a few critical people during your wedding that can truly impact it for the better, and Jill is one of them.

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Fall Wedding with Sunkissed Events

Their attention to detail made our wedding day run absolutely seamless. Would highly recommend to ANYONE!

Sunkissed Events 8
    Sunkissed Events 9
    Sunkissed Events 10
    Sunkissed Events 11
    Sunkissed Events 12

Amy Kanter · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding!

My daughter’s wedding was scheduled for Sept 15 and we hired Jill for “day of plus design services”. Little did we know how much we would value her help in the months leading up to the wedding! After 14 months of planning and coordinating we were forced to cancel the festivities in Norfolk secondary to Hurricane Florence. Jill was with us every step of the way and we wouldn’t have kept it together without her help and guidance. She went above and beyond as we navigated Plan B. Don’t hesitate to hire her for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!- Amy Kanter

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill was absolutely amazing!! If you’re looking for a coordinator look no further! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was so easy to work with and made sure everything was just the way I wanted it. She took all the stress of my shoulders! I couldnt imagine a more perfect day and Jill made all of it happen, to making sure everything ran smoothly and recommending some other amazing vendors I got the chance to work with. Thank you Jill for making our special day stress free and just what we wanted!!

Margo · Married on 06/16/2018

Inititally I wasn't sure how valuable a planner would be. Im the MOB and pretty organized and we had made many decisions before we even hired Jill. Her initial value was evident when meeting with the various vendors. She asked many, many questions I would never even have thought of. But in the last month of the planning, her value went through the roof. She arranged all the timelines and coordinated with the various vendors which took a huge load off of me and allowed me to concentrate on the fun stuff. And then the day before and day of, she was literally worth her weight in gold. I never worried about anything whatsoever. Jill and her team were on the ball and if there were any issues or problems, I never heard about them. I had a total blast from Friday evening's rehearsal right through seeing our daughter off in the limo with her new husband. She truly made our daughter's wedding a fairy tale come true!

Sunkissed Events 13
    Sunkissed Events 14

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, it was a fantastic experience working with Jill and Lizzy. They help me plan every detail, kept me on track, and took any/all pressure off me on the day of my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Sunkissed Events.

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny! Jill at sunkissed events blew me away with how helpful she was from planning till the day of. I could not be happier with the way things went on my wedding day and I honestly have this amazing team to thank. She was on every little detail to make sure everything operated smoothly, and everything went perfect. Even just having her as the day of coordinator she answered any questions I had from the moment we hired her. I don’t know what I would have done without sunkissed events, seriously the best thing you will do when planning a wedding is hire Jill!

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Jill from Sunkissed events is AMAZING. I had them for my wedding a couple weeks ago as the day of coordinator and I have no idea what I would have done without her! She made the day go by so smooth and stress free!

Meggie · Married on 05/19/2018

I couldn’t imagine my wedding and the planning process without Jill! She is BEYOND amazing!!!!

• Shereen

Shereen · Married on 05/19/2018

Book her! She was wonderful, patient, diligent and very knowledgeable!!

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2017

Jill and her team are the best. We used Jill for her 30 day coordination service, but she was helpful through the entire planning process and always there to answer any questions I had. Jill went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect and completely stress free. I could not have planned a wedding without her.

Sunkissed Events 15

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Our satisfaction with Jill and Sunkissed Events for our daughter's wedding is so much more than 5 stars. Jill was incredible to work with! She was professional and knowledgeable! The wedding would not have been a success without her and her staff! I could not imagine how we could have had this wedding without her! When we met with her and Palettes of Petals I know that we had found the right person to plan the wedding. Words simply are not enough!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill and her team are amazing; I wish there were more words to describe how perfect everything was because of them and the vendors she helped us find. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was a perfect day. If something did go wrong, I would have had no idea because they were on top of literally everything. I can't say enough about Sunkissed Events. It was the best day of my life and everything was beautiful. Jill has the perfect eye for design and because of that everything was picture perfect. From meetings to vendors, to things I would have never thought about, to the day of, everything went so smoothly and everyone was commenting on the fabulous job that Jill and her team did. I can't say thank you enough!!

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2017

There’s a reason every review for Sunkissed is 5 stars and every vendor we booked said, “Oh good, you have Jill, she is the best” it’s because she is. Hands down best decision we could have made. Only thing I’d change is having her do full planning instead of partial. I had a vision and for most of the planning process I had a difficult time articulating what I wanted, Jill did everything in her power to understand what I was looking for and help me execute it. She was patient and beyond helpful during the planning process, but the week of our wedding was Jill’s super bowl. She was a logistics queen and made sure everything we worked so hard on was ready and perfect. A lot went wrong at our wedding (very much out of her control) but she handled things outside of her scope to make our day as perfect as humanly possible, and because of her efforts, the day really felt perfect. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding and I can say without hesitation that I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to handle the hiccups as well as she did. She even helped after the wedding as we wrapped up loose ends and finalized things with our vendors. There are a lot of great planners in the area, but if you want someone who will absolutely handle s**t the day-of and everything leading up, Jill is your Lady-boss to go with!

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill Brown did a fantastic job coordinating every aspect of our wedding. She was in constant email and phone contact with us in the months leading up to the big day. And it wasn't just us.
    She was in contact with our band, our venue coordinators, and the company handling my wife's wedding dress. She was instrumental in making our reception flow as smoothly as possible, from ceremony all the way to our boat departure at the end of the night, making sure everyone (no matter how much they'd had to drink) was where they needed to be at the precise times. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day successful and memorable!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill was amazing. I didn't have to think about a thing all day, rather just enjoyed the wedding! Highly recommend.

• User6826390 · 1+ year ago

Jill and her team are amazing! There's no way we could have pulled off the even we did without her- she is well worth the fee. Thank you!!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

The best decision we made regarding our wedding was hiring Jill & the Sunkissed Events team. I could not have done it without them. From planning our timeline, to making sure the rehearsal and entire wedding day ran smooth, they were exceptional.

Casey · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I start? Sunkissed Events is what every bride and groom need. We knew we wanted someone to handle any problems that may occur and someone to help give us ideas for our wedding. Jill did exactly that plus so much more. She was in contact with us for the entire year leading up to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, she was their making sure everything was coming together perfectly. She handled all of our vendors, and paid attention to all the small details. After our ceremony, the unforeseen occurred. Our venue lost power, the entire block lost power. Jill turned in Superwoman! My husband and I had absolutely no stress about the situation. Jill explained the circumstance to us and told us that we were going to change a few things around so it flowed better. A humongous generator was in route, and within an hour or two the power was restored. Jill was the saving grace to our wedding.

• Stacie

Stacie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jill and her team were, by far, the best investment into my wedding. We hired them for partial planning and Jill was nothing short of amazing. She answered my million and one questions with prompt responses, sometimes even on her busy weekends. There was also a point in my planning process where I needed to quickly switch venues due to construction and Jill helped me figure that out based on my wants and needs in a venue.
    On my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I had guest parking issues, family didn't arrive on time and one of my bridesmaid's dress ripped and Jill and her team were able to fix that without me even knowing. Her ability to think on her toes and quickly provide solutions to any problem that may develop is nothing short of amazing. She cut stray thread off my dress, blotted my face, etc. She was there every step of the way and if I did it over again, I would 100% hire her again. Do yourself a favor, hire the Sunkissed team. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Sunkissed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stacie and Matt. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! XO

Antonia · Married on 05/28/2017

Jill and her team are an absolute must for any event. My sister in law also used Sunkissed and we always say that out of everything, Jill was the best money spent and the most essential part of our weddings. There’s nothing more valuable than to be able to spend YOUR day with your family and friends and being able to fully trust that you won’t have to worry about anything because Jill and the girls will take care of anything you could possibly need! You will not be disappointed with Sunkissed and after the day is over you will truly see how valuable Jill really is! Thank you for the most magical day of our lives!

-Tonia and John