Sublime Moments Photography

Canton, MI View map Visit website
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

We specialize in breath taking images. Every bride that hired us told us that the main reason was the uniquiness of our pictures. To check the facts, please visit our clients section and you'll see that every wedding we shoot, no matter what season, location, or weather, we deliver epic pictures. Also, check out our reviews, here and on The Knot. Besides awesome shots we always deliver great customer service. We are easy going and we will make your wedding day the most memorable day of your life. Also, we do cinematic videos too.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Halle
    Halle M. Married on 06/22/2019

We loved Sublime Moments Photography!

Eugen is amazing. He has a great eye for photography. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing. Eugen is very passionate about his work and wants to make sure he captures every moment. He was very responsive and worked with our timeline. He was also very timely with getting our pictures to us after the wedding. We could not be more happy with how our pictures turned out.
    Kim Married on 06/02/2018
    Eugen is an incredible photographer and we are so grateful that he was available our wedding weekend! Not only is his work phenomenal (his portfolio is amazing!) but working with him was the most pleasant, professional, and comfortable experience. I still can't believe how stunning our photos came out and I can't adequately put into words how appreciative we are for capturing our day so perfectly . Thank you, Eugen, so much for everything.
    Tamara Married on 05/18/2018
    There are no words to describe how wonderful and excellent Eugen is! His unique style caught my eye long before I was even engaged. I remember saying to myself that if I ever got married that he would be the photographer that I would hire. I hope that in the near future, Shawn and I can hire him again and again for a maternity shoot, anniversary shoot, family shoot... etc. :) Thank you for helping us capture this incredible milestone of our lives. Everybody couldn't get over how breathtaking our engagement pictures were, so I can't wait to see what the wedding pictures look like!

Tamara <3

7594 Corbin Dr Canton, 48187
734-396-8363
Location of (Sublime Moments Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding