Styles by Suzi

Chelmsford, MA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My name is Suzi and I am an independent stylist with a passion to make you feel your absolute best on your wedding day!! I am a master stylist with attention to detail. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the smile on your face when you see the finished result! I try my very best to give you exactly what you want in terms of style as well as being honest in what we can achieve and what it will take to get there. I travel to where ever you are getting ready on your big day to lessen your stress and plan accordingly so we are done on time! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about anything! I hope to be apart of your wedding glam team!

• Woman-owned

• Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 12/31/2020

Suzi was amazing!

Suzi was such a great hair and makeup artist to work with for our wedding. She was super flexible throughout the entire process--from rescheduling times, locations, etc. to changing my hairstyle between the trial and the wedding day. Most importantly, I felt like Suzi really heard what I was describing and used her expertise to make my vision even better than I imagined. I felt glamorous and natural both at the same time. Could not recommend Suzi enough to brides!
    Rachel Married on 11/27/2020

Beyond Amazing!

I would absolutely recommend Suzi for any of your hair needs! She is so friendly and professional. I had highlights done by her and they came out amazing!! She also did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding and everyone looked gorgeous! She is extremely skilled at what she does. Suzi listens to any hair concerns you have and will help you achieve the dream look you are going for!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Styles by Suzi 1
Gift

I am currently offering 1 FREE trial updo to all brides who book with me for the 2021 season!! Make sure to mention this offer to receive your free trial!

436 broadway Chelmsford, MA, 01844

By appointment only
Location of (Styles by Suzi)
436 broadway Methuen, MA, 01844 See on map
978-307-7887

By appointment only

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding