Midland, MI 48642 Map · Phone number

About Studio Inspired Photography

Studio Inspired Photography captures candid moments in time, showcasing photographs that are inspired by life. The most exciting thing about photography is the stories that it captures for future generations to see.

Growing up in the prairie state art has always been a constant passion in my life. While at college I took a broad range of art classes including drawing, ceramics, graphic design, and photography. The classes that I took helped me to better understand the elements of design, creative thinking, and the makings of a great photograph.

It is the little things like a baby's yawn, a graduate's transition into adulthood, or a bride's special day that I enjoy being a part of and feel privileged to share in those special moments.

Follow Studio Inspired Photography on

IMG7975
IMG1013

1 Reviews for Studio Inspired Photography

Emma · Married on 09/07/2009

SueAnn of Studio Inspired did an outstanding job with our wedding. She was made my husband and I feel comfortable during the shoot even and captured pictures that were fun and creative. She is truely talented at capturing life in motion. Words can not describe how happy we are with her as our photographer. She was very professional, responsive to questions and concerns, and very organized. She truely has some remarkable talent and skills with her camera. I will highly recommend her to my friends.

Studio Inspired

Sent on 04/23/2010

Studio Inspired Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate your comments and had so much fun documenting your wedding.

Thanks again.